TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 16 - POV Ceremony, Live Eviction and HOH Comp: Archive through August 12, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the EPIC results of the POV Ceremony and probably the excitment that ensues.

Probably a segment on Alyssa and Christians non showmance.

Hopefully we will see the live eviction and the HOH competition.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and there is supposed to be a vote on something tonight as well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And that something was not mentioned in last night's show, which is interesting, since usually they like to pump up the actual audience.

And they have more costumes/punishments to share.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, they really went back in the previouslys... we are showing nominations, POV competitions, and finally they get up to the POV ceremony.

A Huge new twist will be revealed where You, America will have a big impact on the game.

And finally Julie in a brown pantsuit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
On the screens behind Julie it looks like the hamsters are chair dancing, LOL>

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
"High Roller Room" logo was shown in the opening credits.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally the POV ceremony, Britini vetos herself and now Christian is the new nominee. Meeting adjourned.

Now we go to DR's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
23s
Maybe Christian shouldn't have done those multiple backflips in front of most of the house a few weeks ago.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
We have football instead of Big Brother.

Not a happy camper!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, I do not understand what it is about these teams that makes them not realize that teams are over.

Commercial. And once again it looks like the hamsters are playing some kind of game while they sit in the living room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
3m

If High Roller Room thingy is an event like it seems to be then we'll probably get HOH in tonight's show so Roller Room + Noms on Sunday's. Although a little cliffhanger wouldn't be so bad tonight!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
9s
As predicted, instead of the serious shit that happened between Monday and today we have to waste a segment on these stupid costumes. #bb23

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
DIPO
Thank you! thank you! thank you!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The DR's are so low brow. Why do they have to feed these lines. make them read these ridiculous lines ?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Claire gets her Cardi-tard costume and has to play 52 pick up when commanded.

Next Kyland gets his Jackass costume, and he has to make club sandwiches on command.

LMAO, Kyland doesn't know what a club sandwich is, they show him putting together all the stuff and took him an hour and a half to prepare.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo.. being Pacific time .. your spoilers are all I need!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now they are showing Christian doing some campaigning. He is talking with Tiffany, who Christian thinks is the swing vote, her and Clarie.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
if there is a vote with text only tonight during the show so not fair to west coasters; those that have football on instead of BB and those without cell phones

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Kyland's Jackass Club task segment #bb23
they didn't point out why Have-nots were so happy to get a sandwich, because they don't bother with Have-nots on the show anymore

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3m
There's been five seasons worth of gameplay in the past 48 hours and we're getting 20 minutes on 'what's in a club sandwich'?? #bb23

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cruz, I hope it will be the usual 24 hours but west coast has been shut out of voting in almost all votes for shows for several years. I've stopped watching several shows and that is one factor in that decision.

But Julie loves announcing how MANY votes they get so we will see who they accommondate.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Lord, now Derek F is complaining about Tiffany. The man who never moves off his bed.

He is just going on and on about the cookout, and says we have one teamplayer who isn't playing ... (from the guy who does nothing but complain, JMO)

Tiffany, the one who has worked the hardest while he lays in bed (JMO)>

Commercial, and then we will get to voting.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Bama, I'm getting the show on channel 38 instead of CBS.

I really don't give a flip about these costumes.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Sea
Understand and agree with what you are saying. from what I have been reading it sounded like text voting only which gave me the idea it would be done during the show like they have in the past during a double. My heart is sinking because I am worried with the limited number of people able to vote that this is BB's way of finding a way to keep Christian

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, now they are calling it an eleventh hour flip... Tiffany and Christian are talking and she let him know that he needs 3 votes and none of the Jokers are going to vote for you, no matter what they tell you.

OOOOOh, Tiff says BigD and Britini are flip-floppers, LOL.