TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 11, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
2h
Are we sure Alyssa doesnt have covid???? Losing her sense of smell can be the only explanation for her being able to spend so much time incredibly close to Stinky...#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
3h
OMG, hell has frozen over, he actually showered #BB23

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 4h
#BB23
Christian telling Alyssa about the questions that Hannah asked him. Wants to finish shower then go over questions togethe

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Taco Tuesday Taco sounded promising when announced but they've calmed down since, only things out of the ordinary are a giant donkey and a playing card #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
they're finally dishing up the 2 day old key lime pie, after multiple meringue attempts.. one broiled/blackened lid was chipped off & trashed.. this one doesn't look very peaky or baked, but at least this story is complete

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
Hypersensitive Skippy has been replaced by NoFeedsForYou Skippy

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What happened early this morning.

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
1h

Tiff said she gon tell Christian if he calls a meeting with tiff Claire and the jokers that he doesn’t have the votes #bb23

Tiff stressed bc Christian think she the swing vote #bb23

Tiff: If he asks me again I am going to tell him Christian no one is voting for you to stay except Alyssa and Xavier #bb23

Tiff and Df having a slight disagreement of telling Christian. Brit stressed that Christian want her to pull people in a room for his votes

this is great #bb23

Tiff: Now if y’all voting for him to stay we got a whole different narrative we need to talk abt #bb23

Tiff: I’m coming to y’all telling you this bc I don’t want us to have issues

Df: Imma say this

Tiff: say what you wanna say #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
1h

Tiff: Y’all lying.

Azah: Ok this is getting kinda.

Df(to Azah): ... hold on #bb23

Df: I got this. When Christian asked me a question I told him I don’t know I’m thinking abt it. He offered us deals. I said ok still don’t know. He said I got tiff and Claire’s (vote) I said you sure you got tiff and Claire’s? So you could say the same thing... #bb23

Abt us lying to christian) just like I could say the same thing

Tiff: Yea but he knows he doesn’t have my vote or else he wouldn’t be working rn

Df: I’m just saying and making it clear what I had a conversation with him #bb23

Df: same thing he’s telling you same thing he told me

Tiff: yea but I’m telling you that he DOES NOT HAVE MY VOTE. So my story matches to you and my story matches to HIM.

Df: I’m just telling you what he told me that he has y’all vote #bb23

Df: I told him, you think you have three votes? I don’t think you have three votes.

Tiff: Yea but you can tell him he doesn’t have my vote bc I told him he doesn’t have my vote. You’re not saying anything different than I already said to him #bb23

Df. Correct. We’re both saying the same thing

Brit: No

Tiff: No were not saying the same thing

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
1h

Df: At the end of the day I don’t want it to be like you(tiff) cover your *ss and we all taking heat #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
1h

Azah said Tiff got some kinda vendetta against her. She thinks maybe she mad bc she told Brit to take herself off the block #bb23

Df: I want her to know dont f*ck with me playa. She wanna be boss #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
1h

Azah( to cams): idk what that was.

She expresses she can’t talk game with tiff bc she will hear what she tells tiff from other people #bb23

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
1h

Df talm to cams: the Df at home usually reacts and pop the f*ck off. Do I react and pop the f*ck off? If I do that I’m painting a target on my back #bb23

Df: I need SB to win so she can put tiff OTB and I can send her home. I don’t like sh*t like that you gone come to me and try to manipulate ME?? Gon try to manipulate my team? #bb23

Df( to hisself): You a grown woman you act like you so buck you can’t tell Christian no??? #bb23

Df(to cams): come on gurl you from detroit Michigan. Weak *ss city. You can’t tell Christian no?

Oh america I’m tryna keep my word to this cookout but ion think I can take everybody. She got the right one. Don’t play with me I’m not the one #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
54m

Azah: The person that’s acting the most grown in the six is Hannah. X all mad he can’t keep his precious Christian. Tiff mad cause she wanna be the leader. Kyland all wrapped up with SB. Me getting emotional left and right you(Df) speaking a lil too much sometimes #bb23

Azah: This almost obsession with SB was weird. She probably feels alone. She’s grasping straws with Hannah. She sees Kyland going with SB, we we’re tight but now not. That’s insecurities #bb23

Azah telling Df she has no one besides him in the six. Df telling Azah Kyland not a fan of Tiff. He thinks Tiff will go first out of the six and tells Azah he wants it to be her and Ky at 3. #bb23

Df said he got heated when Tiff said the jokers were lying he said he could go to SB and tell her tiff wanted her out #bb23

Df said he gon burn tiff braiding hair if she puts him OTB

Df said he ain’t got nun to say to Tiff now

Df: she (tiff) said she doesn’t like when people doesn’t say hello to her so imma give her exactly what the f*ck she wants

Tiff game slightly blowing up tonight

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And that's what happened tonight and thank goodness they are all in bed now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my. I missed this.

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery

Ky told Azah abt the Royal Flush????

quote:

Lyra Verse | Azah's Darkness
@lyraverse
1h
Replying to @valerie_galery

Yep. He laid out a visual and everything. He didn't tell her the name but yeah...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok. Here's video of when it all started.

quote:

Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy

Tiff talking to the Jokers this morning, basically calling them liars b/c they won’t tell Christian he doesn’t have their votes. Grimacing face #bb23

Link

Twitter seems to think that Tiff is in the right, it's just that her delivery sucks.

But then again, the tweeters I'm following are all Tiff fans.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Video of Ky telling Azah about the royal flush. Looks like it was after her backyard talk to big D.

Just wait til she tells Big D. (If she does tell him. I think she still wants to keep the cook out together for now. Telling Big D about the royal flush would put the final nail in the royal coffin. Though she did say last night she trusts SB. She may decide to try to keep her next week.

quote:

No
@Nowbz

Kyland told Azah about an alliance he's in that includes Christian, DX, SB, Xavier, and Tiffany.... AKA Royal Flush! #BB23

Link

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
DF talking to Azah as they were getting ready for bed.

quote:

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
4h
#BB23

DF- "At the end of the day I have nothing else to say. That was it for me. If she wins HOH I'm prob going to be OTB, It is what it is. She says she'll stick to the 6 but I don't think so. If her or Claire win HOH I'll be OTB." DF doesn't want to work with Tiff anymore.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I missed this part because I had to get ready for work.

quote:

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
3h

Kyland played hard tonight, he solidified his F2 w/ DX and got him back on his side, & he is about to become the leader of all 3 Jokers.

He did this all while wearing a donkey suit

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This was said during their back yard talk.

quote:

BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
3h

DF: I will say this. Kyland is not a fan of Tiffany. When he gets an opportunity.. he’s on the same page as me. Tiffany will be first and then I’ll take a shot at X or Hannah. Tiffany is definitely first

quote:

BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
3h

Azah to DF: X has a tantrum that Christian is going home. The biggest competitor in the house. Tiffany is mad because she can’t be the leader or whatever the F### she wants to be. Kyland all wrapped up with SB. Me getting emotional left and right. You speaking too much. #BB23

Azrah then went on to say that Hannah is the only one in the alliance that has her head on straight.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is from when Claire was talking to the cameras last night.

quote:

No
@Nowbz
1h

Oh, Claire told the cameras last night that she really wants SB gone over Christian but wont because she promised her vote?

Will she change her mind?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.12am .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB23
DX cam talking in HOH

He says Ky wants to ride with him because he can't be sitting next to a girl in the end. He says Ky said he was playing into SB right now. "F*ck. I do want to ride with Kyland"

Cams change

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
Ky is called, late night, out of his bed, by BB, to make a club sandwich. He apologizes to his roommates and gets up to go and fulfill his punishment. Claire feels so bad for him.

Out to the kitchen he goes....

#BB23
Azah comes out into the kitchen. Azah asks him who told him she was an option to go up. He tells her C said it and A agreed. He says with C leaving they have such a good setup. The pros and cons worth considering are slip ups like sharing names of groups accidentally.

#BB23
Ky says he doesn't understand why they can let some people know some of the groups they are working with. He says the CO should be telling each other what groups they are working with. He doesn't see the point of not sharing because that would be individual game.

#BB23
Ky says if the members of the CO aren't sharing the new alliances or groups they are working with that means they are prioritizing their individual game over the CO which is not what it's supposed to be about. He commits to sharing with the members of the CO

#BB23
Ky says this vote will tell them if the CO loyalty is working. Ky is laying out some of the other groups in the house for Azah. He says he doesn't know where Tiff is at so he asks Azah not to say anything. She agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Azah tells Ky she thought SB was the target at the beginning of the week & doesn't understand what happened. Ky is explaining how they needed to hide the BD plan for C & how DX did it. She says she understands but now there are 2 member of the CO who don't know things

#BB23
Ky says he believes Tiff is committed to the CO first but it's hard for her to stop worrying about votes for jury. He thinks Tiff is trying to get A to see that she votes for C when the votes are done. He says he will be mad if the votes show Tiff didn't vote with them

#BB23
Ky tells Azah that DX wouldn't have gone through with this plan to BD C this week if he didn't have the backing but he doesn't know the order of the backing. Ky says Tiff doesn't see how people can be dedicated to the same thing in diff ways.

#BB23
Ky said he was very flustered during his HOH when the votes didn't go as expected and no one could tell him what happened. Ky wants to tell everyone that they should be voting together or it shows personal games are being played.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Ky is saying him and SB going OTB together is part of getting rid of the extra side pieces for the CO. He doesn't gee comfortable going ahead with that plan if he doesn't know where are of the votes are at in the CO.

#bb23
Azah says she needs to talk to X about it. She asked X and he said he didn't know. Ky asks her how she brought it up, Azah says she didn't say Ky told her. Han told her the same thing. Azah doesn't get why people lie. Why is he lying, what the F are people lying for?

#bb23
Ky says that X did ask to talk to him today. He wants to discuss plans, and if Ch goes out, the 5 people can move forward with who they are working together. Ky says if Azah has a better plan for the 6, he is down. Ky talks about his talk in the SR with X earlier.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
59m
#bb23
BB stopped the convo abruptly by telling Ky he needs to feed the HG's. Ky goes to each HG to make them put out their hand for a sandwich- DX was fast asleep with headphones and startled awake.

#bb23
Clean up commences for Ky as he puts the sandwiches in the fridge and puts all the ingredients away.

*He really is taking this like a champ considering

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.31am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
53m
#bb23
As Ky is getting ready for bed. Azah and Brit get up to use the washroom. Ky hugs the ladies good night and Brit says that all she heard was Azah say grab my elbow- leading her to the BR to talk.

#bb23
Brit says she does not want to be DX's target in 2 weeks. It was very clear if she did not come down, she would be going home. She doesn't want to be anyone's target. For that reason, she has to turn her "yes" into an "I don't know". He was ok with her OTB.

#bb23
She will tell Ch she needs a few hours but her answer is and I don't know. Azah says she personally doesn't even deserve that. She is going to tell him it is a No in the morning, she doesn't plan to wait. He will have to get the votes somewhere else.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39m
#bb23
Let him figure out how to get himself off the block. If he comes at you again, tell him "you are stressing me out. Azah said no, so there is nothing I can do at this point." In your GB mess, you can say what you want. If working with the Kings is like last week, i am good

#bb23

Azah continues to drive home the fact that Brit does not owe Chris Shit. Like at all! He don't need to know everything. He didn't give you a reason why you had to stay on the block. Or why Aly would use the Veto. The fact he is putting this responsibility on you? GTFOH