TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 10, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
13h
Based on what Sarah Beth said when the feeds first came back it sounds like the Jackass punishment will last until Sunday - perhaps until after the next PoV competition. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.22 pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
13h
#BB23
Alyssa asks if Hannah would campaign for DX? H wouldn't, he can do that for himself. She also thinks it would look bad to the house as it would show Al's mind can't be changed. Al notes that DX isn't her target right now - H thinks Dx still wants to work with Al.

#BB23
Alyssa worries that Christian trusted Dx and look what happened. Hannah tells her that she never heard Dx say that he needs to get rid of both of them (C/A).

They end their talk with hugs and saying they're on the same page.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12h
#BB23
DF tells Azah and X he's frustrated that Christian isn't campaigning for himself. He told Christian he needs to secure the votes on his own, not Alyssa. Azah says C told her he has DF and Brit's votes. DF "of course". X tells them it will come down to the Joker's votes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12h
#BB23
DF says this week is going to be an awkward week. Brit tells DF that he told C something in the storage room. DF told C it would be difficult to get Azah's vote. Brit says DF needs to stop telling C things because the only way for this to work is to make C very comfrotable

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB23
Brit and C in the BR talking.

Brit tells him to take tomorrow because nothing happens in the house on Tuesday. C says he feels really good, "maybe that's bad". He thinks the votes will go his way. He says he knows Brit will bring him anything she hears.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#bb23

H- Ky runs his mouth too much.

Tiff- He does. But it's good b/c now everyone thinks he was running this HOH. If Chris leaves we are split. X feels like Ky assisted this move. If Chris leaves, Ky is with us.

They conclude that DX needs to make sure Azah votes with them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, oh Derek ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
#bb23

Azah, Chaddah and DX in HOH

Azah- From week 1 I wanted Chris out. It wasn't frenchie's Kool-aid. I wanted him out!

Dx- I didn't know Frenchie had kool-aid

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.17am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Happy Tuesday live Feeders

We had some excitement yesterday prior to the Veto Ceremony with scrambling from the HG's as Christian was the renom for evictionsThursday.

Punishments were given
Claire is the Duke of Cards- 52 card pick up
Ky is the Jackass- Club Sandwiches

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.03 am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Big D comments on how much crying SB is doing. He says she's changed from the beginning.
Azah-I call her moaning myrtle
Brit-who?
DF-you haven't seen Harry Potter
Brit-no
Al asks if they believe the fake crying. She says sometimes she thinks its real

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Ohhhh, I think DF's going to try to convince Alyssa that they voted to evict SB and SB had a power that let her change the votes and that's why Christian left...so Alyssa won't be mad at DF for voting Christian out.

It's all very complicated. #bb23

This theory is just based off him telling Alyssa (between nonfish) that he thinks 'she' has a power. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
1h

How does this even work? Production tells him who he specifically has to make a sandwich for. If that person doesn't eat it, does he get a punishment? Do they? Why am I spending so much energy even thinking about sandwiches made by a donkey??

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
he just has to make them for whoever it says or 'everyone', nobody has to eat them.. Ky doesn't even eat them himself (but they can pick out whichever bits they like of course).. 'everyone' includes HNs, who I think plan to eat the prior leftovers at those times? not sure

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Chr asks Claire what time it was last night?
Claire says around 4:20ish. She had to go to all the bedrooms and do 52 card pickup.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No clue what this is about, LOL ... Luna @LunaCee73
·
1h
The donkey is now asking for advice on what would be the appropriate amount of distancing to establish between him and a Harry Potter character. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Az&Ky in the SR
Ky says he can't hang out with DX right now bc of X and he can't hang out with SB. He asks what's the right amount of reduction so it doesn't seem fake.
Az says she doesn't want SB to leave. When she came to play she had a head on her shoulders.

#BB23
Az-I'm trying to say this in a nice way. she's like Moaning Myrtle
Ky-oh she's being emotional? He says he's only see her be emotional in the speech
Az says people are seeing it as fake & with him she's like a damsel in distress. She doesn't want the tide to turn
Ky-yah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kyland asked Azah for advice about SarahB, if he should distance himself from her b/c it's getting frustrating.. Azah said her moping & crying to Kyland has become noticeable to people, they think she's faking, 'what happened to Sarah Beast'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
DF always talks so tough but accomplishes nothing. RT
@BB_Updates
: Derek F to Azah/Britini/Claire- Everybody better hope that I dont win HoH, If I do, I'm going to light everybody up like a f birthday cake and blow out the candles #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Claire said she got a paper cut from her cards, and got blood on her costume #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Vegan 'bacon': "If you told me this was a dog treat, I would believe you." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
1h
I don't even question this show anymore when there's a cooking donkey complete with hat and apron that another houseguest is sniffing. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
3h
Alyssas back must be killing her from carrying Christians game.

It’s not gonna end well Alyssa.

You can’t do everything for somebody who doesn’t want to put in the work. You’ll just be seen as the villain while Christian plays victim.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Tiffany to Xavier- Because they (the Jokers) are lying, they are making us look like the swing. I think they are lying to be left alone. Claire- If the Jokers dont have that vote, the votes arent there. Xavier- That's fair #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christian is a stinky boy, admittedly .... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
· 1h
he acknowledged he has a stench, but then he goes and lays shirtless on someone's sheets and pillow Nauseated face Nauseated face Nauseated face #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
45m
feeds blocks are bad today - covid tests are Tuesdays, around this time I think?
they have been blocking them being called to Diary for those on prior Tuesdays, but they were short blocks #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
28m
#BB23
Brit & Ky planning a disney trip

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
Kyland and Britini were discussing Disneyland (which he knows) and Disney World (which she knows), she was giving her itinerary of route & rides order, when he got a JACKASS SIGNAL sandwiches for all the men..
oh she's continuing the itinerary as he makes them #bb23