TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 09, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23 Brit wins a chess game against Christian and cheers. Tiff says Brit is a sore winner and should have just said "good game" Brit says it was never her intention to make him feel bad. She was just excited for the win since Christian almost had her in checkmate 3 times

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
PSA: Xavier's belly button is off limits.

Y'know, just in case you were wondering. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
· 1h
Xavier to himself: Ky wants SB to stay b/c he wants that vote, I know if SB stays I might get that vote or I might not, but if she leaves, Ky is more likely to vote within the 6 than anyone else, so if everyone else is on board to take SB out.. deuces #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Ky and Tiff going thru the scenarios of the future.
Tiff breaks down. She's upset that they didn't get to play their own games, she doesn't want to see DX go. It breaks her heart
Ky it might be better to get him out sooner, just to get it over. Tiff says she can't do it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
Tiff-That's not how DX looks at this game, he looks at it as duos, and who's an obvious alliance.
They need someone in Jury to explain what is happening. Clearly & loudly...
Ky wants to take it to X.

Ky then starts talking about booting someone (unclear) who..1 of the.

Ky-1 of the Derricks, at what point to boot them to jury.
Tiffany pointing out that it's good for the right person to find out & send to jury.
Tiff-If Claire figures it out right in front of me, she knows, then she can go explain it properly to jury.
KY-Now that I understand..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Claire- He is going to put Christian up and we vote Christian out, and then we take the shot next week. Tiffany- At who? Claire- SB #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha .... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1m
The WC is actually padlocked so people can't use it unless Derek X unlocks it. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1s
#BB23
BigD tells SB, Ky, & Brit he's going to lay down for a bit. He has a headache. Takes advil Brit, suggests 4.
He asked Ky to maybe come talk to him at some point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
53s
Lord of the Latrine and his bugle are back - he must have done those QAs fast #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Az tells DX again he has the Jokers votes. She says if he changes his mind & wants SB he can tell her and he'll still have the votes
DX says he'll need her to tell him he's being stupid
Az says she will. She says she's "completely fine with that beast leaving the house"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
DX: "Lord X has decided to use the porcelain throne when he himself is a porcelain man." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
6m
Feeds are back. Christian & Alyssa are wondering if Tiff is still with them.

Alyssa thinks SB ratted out that they were talking about targeting Derek. #BB23

Christian: "I freaking trusted him... Well I didn't even freaking trust him and I still kept him!"

This is actually the problem. It's less that you needed to take the shot and more that you needed to work on that relationship while you had the chance.
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
2h
Ruining blindsides should incur a penalty vote. Genuinely. Just give them a valid excuse to not warn players ahead of time and normalize finding out at a ceremony. I doubt they'll ever have to actually enforce the rule, as it'd be hard to enforce. But it would help! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
32s
Xavier doing damage control to ensure that they’re still together no matter who goes!

Cas @BBUpdoots
· 1m
The Kings are meeting, apparently. They're discussing DX. Alyssa says she had his back until now so she doesn't give a f. She doesn't think Britini was the target. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
3m
Tiff and DX are on board still with getting Christian out. Tiff begins ranting about SB's crying and how she and Ky kicked her out of her room. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB23
Chris needs to use the latrine so calls DX. Chris says to DX he knows it was SB who told him. Chris says if SB stays, she is coming after you (DX). This was after the noms. You are out 5K because she was selfish.
DX not saying anything- he has to confirm X using the BR Face with tears of joy

#BB23
Chris is saying that HE IS HIS SHIELD. He is driving home the point that the house will think they are coming for each other. It is in his best interest for him to stay. There is 1 person who has every person.....and she has 5K. She will even has America's Vote.

#BB23
X will not say anything bad about SB until he hears it from her and what was said.

Chris/X leave. He wonders if he shouldn't have said that.

Tiff hugs DX and they are celebrating.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Alyssa- I am telling you right now he (Kyland) knew everything. He orchestrated the whole thing. You think Baby D had the balls to do this alone? #BB23

Sarah Beth to Alyssa/Christian/Xavier- I think Derek is smart enough to come up with. I just dont think he would have done it... Xavier- Without support. Sarah Beth- I think he would have had to feel like he had the votes to send Christian #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
2m
X is doing his best to try to keep SB on team Kings despite signaling that he may campaign against her this week. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Christian- Whatever he wants, the Queens are going to do. Xavier- Possibly. Christian- That means I am going home. Alyssa- I dont even want to talk game right now. I really dont care to #BB23

Sarah Beth- I'm really sorry. Christian- It's okay. Xavier- I'm sorry for both of you that I wasnt able to stop this from happening. I really thought he wasnt going to put up someone else from our team #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
5m
SB says Christian should campaign, she's going to. X says he thinks this plan is to break them all up, fracture via campaigning so others can pick them all off and that's what he's trying to prevent (ie hinting she shouldn't campaign?)#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
8m
SB says she KNOWS DX would not have done this without getting support.

X asks who from the Queens is in his ear. He says he has no reason to not trust Ky.

SB begins to cry, saying she doesn't think it was Ky but if it was then she's a fool and shouldn't be here. #bb23

Xavier is trying to steer SB to a Queen, and there's no way he thinks he can get her to target Claire....

He's moving interestingly. lol #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
X is explaining that this is a mastermind move.
Alyssa-He has to know that he has the numbers. This isn't a move you make alone. They all agree.
Christian-I'm going home
Alyssa leaves saying she doesn't event want to talk game now.
Christian apologizes to SB they hug

#BB23
DX says he asked Chris/Aly multiple times is they said his name. He thinks Alyssa may try to bait them to spill, Tiff says she will not bait her. Claire says let her be mad, there's a solid chance she will put up SB next week. DX says someone has to throw her a line. (C/T)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
If X is really trying to keep the remaining Kings together, he's got his work cut out for him since Alyssa is all "SB, SB, SB...she did this, it was SB." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#bb23

DX and SB in the BR.

DX- Chris is throwing you UTB. I don't believe anything he's saying but I just wanted you to know.

SB- he knows he's going home. X said it's a mastermind plan. He wouldn't do this if he didn't have the votes. They think the queens betrayed them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
SB is retelling the convo with Alyssa/X/Chris. She says pretty much they think it was the Queens. SB says that Alyssa is lying right to her face and she has no tells. DX agrees. She was gonna say whatever to get you to do what she wanted.