TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 08, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Hannah are you gunna be an excited veto host or just ham? "Are you gunna be like me"-Tiff
Hannah starts practicing her "WHO'S READY TO PLAY IN THE VETO COMP" emcee voice!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
#BB23
Alyssa tell DX if she wins veto she will use it to take down SB and give him the credit and say she is doing what the HOH wants. Tiff shows up and they start talking about Frenchie and his DR time and how he was playing with his emotions and was always stirring up people

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
50m
#bb23
DX's family does not watch big brother. He says they didn't understand it. Tiff says her mom didn't know why she wanted to do this. Alyssa says its hard to get people to watch and tiff says people do not get it until the final ep when someone finally wins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB23
Ky and SB are talking about the veto and SB says she doesn't feel good about it.
Ky gives SB a hug and says that she isn't going home and it will be done in a few hours. And If it comes down to him and her, he will give it to her. "veto on our bday".

#BB23
SB-If I win I think we should start working with DX
Ky- agrees and gives her another big hug and reassures her she is going to win.
"Congrats SB you have one the GPOV" -SB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Splashing sweat symbolHocho SB's Rowed Boat | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
·
1h
Alyssa: There's no plan to backdoor Christian?

DX: There's no plan to backdoor Christian.

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
1h
Ky cam talk: I'm getting ready for the veto. I'm pretty sure everyone's down for it to be used. It's five people vs Brit which is sad.

Cams flip. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Splashing sweat symbolHocho SB's Rowed Boat | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
·
1h
Alyssa leaves. DX talks to the cam.

DX: It's going to kill me if she uses it on SB & I have to put up Christian. I can't throw it to Alyssa. I can win this this. I'm gonna use it on SB... I think over time X might take out Ky...

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
53m
Alyssa- You can tell when that boy (Derek X) is lying. He cannot lie for shit. Christian- Alright, well if you win then I will let you know if I have any more feeling on it. It's best for my game for you not to use it. If you feel good, use it #BB23

Christian to Alyssa- The numbers are so stacked against Britini. On the other hand I do want the veto to be used. I dont know who I would prefer in jury, Big D or Brit. Probably Brit #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.25am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
· 1h
#BB23
DX in the HOH room alone and "OH MY GOD I REALLY HOPE ALYSSA DOES NOT WIN THIS VETO OH MY GOD IT IS GOING TO KILL ME IF SHE USES IT ON SB AND I HAVE TO PUT OF CHRISTIAN" Running through his solid relationships, he says he needs to use it on SB and repair their relationship

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
Xavier/Tiffany check-in in HOH, they agreed Britini can be manipulated, SarahB can only be manipulated by Kyland & only trusts him, more anti-Kyland from Tiffany #bb23

she said they have the six and the mission, strength in numbers, but she doesn't trust everyone in it - she said her trust is with him, Hannah, DX, Claire

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
Xavier said he trusts Alyssa and Christian most outside of the six, then Claire..
Tiffany said they need to prepare a Plan B - he said "a backup plan, always"

Xavier said Christian is def planning to take a shot at DX (true).. they agreed SarahB is 'something' (America's player or some twist).. they said Kyland knew SarahB was going up, Tiff: "be careful what you tell him, he's keeping SB to take the shots he doesn't want to take"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
SB tells DX it's too late to change his mind now, because Christian's already 'pretty mad' and talked to her about taking DX out in the double eviction. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
14m

Xavier said if Brit wins, another Joker goes up, SB goes home.. Tiffany asked what if another King goes up? he said he can't see that, she asked why? Xavier said DX is too soft, but also said he'll put up Christian.. Tiff said DX has never mentioned X's name & would work with him
Xavier's worst case scenario is Britini wins, and he said if it's Christian vs SarahB, he'd prefer keeping Christian..
and Tiffany said it's BB, deals can be broken - Xavier said "not with our team" - Tiffany said "that's the problem" lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Tiffany- Say Christian goes on the block. You've got Christian and SB on the block. Who do you want to stay? Xavier- Christian. Tiffany- So we send SB home. I'm cool with sending SB home #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rotten Negative squared latin capital letter potato Potato
@TVtater
·
1h
DF and Azah’s biggest problem is they are an echo chamber for each other. No new ideas, just re-airing the same tired bad takes on what’s going on in the house without going out and getting new info. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Kyland telling Xavier about the possibility of Derek X taking the shot at Christian. Ky thinks they’d have the votes, X says if the shot misses Christian will be after DX’s ass! Ky said then it won’t be the 6(cookout) #BB23 X says if another King goes up the RF is done! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
X tells Ky that if DX puts up another King, the Royal Flush is done. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23 X talking to Ky in the bathroom. X saying that taking out the biggest threat in the house benefits them, but he doesn't see how it benefits DX. Ky says that it would be best to keep anyone from the 6 off the block

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
5m
Discussing what happens if the Royal Flush is done and Cookout is exposed, Ky says 'the obvious' thing would be someone nominates 'the two girls' (Tiff/Hannah, I think?). X thinks it's more likely someone noms X. #bb23

X: "Between Christian and DX, who do you think is harder to beat?"
Ky says he's yet to see anyone beat Christian. X: yeah but...have those comps been mental? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Xavier- If it doesnt hit, Christian is coming after his ass. Kyland- And that's still not the six. At worst case it would be me and him which also needs to be done at some point. That's why I worked so hard at tightening up my duos with him and SB #BB23

Kyland to Xavier- I feel as this stage it's still best to keep the six off. If a six isnt on this eviction night, we made it five with only one six ever on the block come eviction night #BB23

Xavier- If he takes that shot and he misses, I cant protect his ass. Kyland- No one can. Xavier- If he puts up another King, the Royal Flush is done. Kyland- If he doesnt, a King could still go home anyway. Xavier- Could go home. I'm looking from his perspective #BB23

Xavier to Kyland- Say he puts up Christian and Sarah Beth. One of them is going home. Sarah Beth and Alyssa and both expecting me to go after his ass #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Kyland to Xavier- He (Derek X) doesnt know about the six. Even though teams are over, everyone knows the Kings are tight. If there is four going into jury...they think that if you sit next to a King, you automatically lost three votes #BB23

Big Brother Access #BB23
@bigbroaccess
·
14m
Kyland giving the Kings a heads up that Christian is the B/D plan. This is why DX shouldn’t trust Kyland. He’s always throwing DX UTB. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
6m
Xavier’s gears are turning after his chat with Kyland! #BB23

Xavier is wants to take a shot at ky’s person and now X knows Ky is getting DX to take a shot at his person Christian! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
9m
DX is being summoned for his 24 hour BR attendant task! #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
10m
Ky is treating this as his HOH and going behind DX's back and telling DF and X about the big plan. The girls have kept their mouths shut about it and not told anyone. And have redirected away from it #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
Kyland told Xavier about the plan to backdoor Christian - Derek X's task may be about to start, Lord of the Latrine #bb23