TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 07, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
33m
Christian and Alyssa already planning if they win next week to put Hannah/Azah and backdoor Derek X! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.10pm ... Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·
10h
Royal Flush meeting. Derek X says Britini is the target this week and everyone but the Jokers are on board. This backdoor better happen because I can't be deprived that fall out #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
10h
Trippy to think we could know that Christian’s game is over tomorrow as soon as we know the POV draw
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10h
Jokers (mostly Britini) have a new song, "everyone just hides in their rooms, conspiring against the rest of the house, pop pop pop" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10h
have to hand it to this cast tho, they're actually able to keep some secrets - that hasn't happened for awhile

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.08 am ... RealityBBQ #BB23 @rbbq
· 1h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 31 8/6/21 #BB23

1. DX holds 1-on-1 meetings, asks same 6 questions
2. DX noms Brit/SB w/ a Christian backdoor plan
3. After noms, DX makes Kings believe Brit is the target, but SB knows the plan.
4. Tiff/Claire/Hannah want SB out over Christian

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
· 9h
Posted 11:34pm: Tiff says the wall comp was shown live. Hannah says that ruins the surprise. Tiff says her mom has an ipad, she wonders if she watched the wall comp. #BB23 #BBLF

Hannah says she does not understand facebook. She has had one for 4 years and had not figured it out. Sarah says she deleted hers. Hananh says smart. Hannah likes tiktok #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.14am ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
49m
Good morning all - feeds went down about 10 minutes ago - I assume its an early wake up call for the HGs..... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
47m
Feeds back - HGs kinda up... POV player selection sometime this morning.... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝖗𝖘 🅱🅱
@screamveto
·
10h
Tiffany - “Xavier needs to bring his ass up to speed cause him trying to save three Kings that aren’t in the Cookout is beyond me.” #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
59m
Britini still mad that Kyland told her he'd save SB with the POV (after he has put her on the block during his HoH). #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.54am .... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
38m
Azah- If they put up Hannah and me, I go home. Tiffany is closer with Hannah. Kyland would pick Hannah, X would probably pick Hannah. Derek F- No. No no no #BB23

Derek F- If Christian and Alyssa win, if Derek X didnt put them up... Azah- Then they are not going to put him up. They are going to put up me and Hannah. They are going to put up two Cookout members. Alyssa would do Hannah and Tiff #BB23

Derek F to Azah- We have to pray X, Ky, myself, you, Tiff or Hannah win. If it's a mental comp, my bets are on you, Hannah and X...and myself depending on what type of comp it is #BB23

Derek F- You never know, he could be backdooring one of those people. If SB stays, is she going to put up Hannah and possibly Derek X? Azah- Unfortunately DX would have to go, which means us against that duo #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Sarah Beth- My ideal would be all three of the Jokers and me staying. I want to come down from the block. A King will go up and Britini will stay. Derek F- Okay, I will think about that #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
13m
Meanwhile on cam 3/4 Britini is retelling Kyland stories, how Kyland was upset yesterday that SB is nominated & he feels nominating SB & Britini was a 'personal shot at me' (Kyland) - Britini says if she picks Kyland to play in the POV he'd save SB if he won it. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23 DF says that he told Alyssa that the Kings would likely be targeted this week because they still have 4 members. SB tells him that she doesn't want him to think if a Joker ends up OTB next to her, she's safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m

#BB23 SB tells DF her ideal situation would be her, Azah, Britini, and DF making it to jury. DF tells her he hates the miscommunication that happens in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.37am .... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
8m
Feeds down - likely for POV player selection. If Christian isn't picked his odds this week will take a big hit.... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
Now
Sounds like Christian DID NOT get picked to play PoV - so he could be the renom if the PoV is used on Monday. Extra players - Kyland - Hannah - Claire #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB23
HGs talking about how DX did not know that when you win veto and use it on someone then you are safe. Hannah mentions that Whitney only watched the comps, she would fast forward to the comps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
Tiff & Claire talking how Alyssa winning veto is best case scenario, bc then the noms would stay the same. Tiff says only DX would want her to use the veto. Tiff says that Ky, SB, Brit would use the veto and then they would want Claire to use it. Only Aly would not use it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
12m
Pov Players Actions - my guesses.....
Will use it on Britini: Britini, Derek X
Will use it on Sarah Beth: SB, Kyland
Won't use it: Alyssa
Won't win it: Claire
Christian will be the renom if its used.
#bb23

(Derek X to camera 'This show brings out the worst in you')

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Aly talking to SB saying that if Brit wins then someone else will go up, but SB should be safe. Aly says they have a good chance of winning over Brit. Aly says she wants a comp with out DX or Chris bc they always win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Keep this in mind, DX was asking Alyssa for safety for him & Hannah if Alyssa won HoH Thursday night & later in re-tells Alyssa seemed annoyed he was trying to secure safety for Hannah. She made no effort to secure safety for Christian. She's likely going to regret that #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
SB- DX will be the biggest target in the house if he bd's Christian.
And DX is risk adverse and C is shield for him. Why would he get rid of another target?
Alyssa tells SB that he is on the same page as her.
They both think that Brit will forever be up until she is out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Alyssa asks DX "there's no plan to backdoor Christian?"
DX: "There's no plan to backdoor Christian."
Alyssa: "So there's NO plan to backdoor Christian."
DX: "No."

So messy. #BB23

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
doubly funny b/c last night Alyssa & Christian agreed there wasn't a BD plan, then they proceeded to plan DX's backdoor for next week