TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 06, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What part of "teams are over" does she not get, LOL .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
56m
#BB23
Alyssa & Claire are discussing the questions that DX asked. Alyssa is comparing notes. Seeing if same questions were asked. Basically same answers. Alyssa is worried about DX, not committing to keeping the Kings safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
Britini and Derek X in the HOH room. Britini says Alyssa is her biggest threat due to her social game and she proved her ability to last in an endurance comp. #BB23 #BigBrother

DX asked who she would like to keep safe. Britini says Hannah and Azah. Hannah because she doesn't want anyone to be on the block back to back and Azah because she risked her game the second time she was a pawn. #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
30m
#BB23
BTW, the producers having a "fan vote" will f the game up. It's the producers vote, not the fans. It's an excuse to f up the game & steer it in the direction they want...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
28m
"If you don't take the shot that's needed, it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass."

DX asks what shot that is, DF says the Kings took a shot at the Aces, so any member of the Kings, but to also consider there are more girls than guys left.

So...Alyssa/SB #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
In response to what is basically a yes/no question, DF has just unleashed a firehose of random information. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
18m
DX asks for DF to promise his vote for safety next week. DF agrees (after accidentally saying he could get the numbers for him). DF says these girls are smart, but not smarter than him. They'll go after each other. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
Now
Ky has managed to piss Alyssa off somehow with his face. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40s
#BB23
SB-I think he's going to tell me a pawn, no matter what.
X-Could this be a backdoor plan for another joker.
Alyssa-There is no way he's going after another joker!
SB-If I'm up there I have to be the target..or it could be Brit, she has said his name

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Brit tells DX that Ky may not be his best choice of HG choice because Ky may not use it the way he wants. She suggests Hannah and he agrees. He will prob choose Hannah. He asks how her team is going and she says confused as hell but know there has to be a BD plan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
Christian: "I have no support or evidence to back this up, but Ky is...I feel like Ky is running this HOH." #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Alyssa-We have to act totally chill outside of here. Otherwise he'll want to go for a backdoor. Do you think if she wins it & comes down, that he's going to put another one of up? Either way, we have the numbers to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Christian: "this is a backdoor for me"
Alyssa: "I don't think so" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
DX says he promised safety to Alyssa this week so if C wins veto and take SB down A goes up. He wants to keep his promise if he can. Brit wants to make sure the plan is either C or A. She doesn't want another member of her team to go up. He promises no Jokers will go up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Alyssa-We shouldn't have let him win it. We should've took it.
SB-We could've gotten rid of Han this week & I probably wouldn't be on the block
Alyssa-I don't think it's a bdoor/I don't think SB is the target
X-if they think SB going home is opening a spot for Han-Wrong

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
·
10m
Alyssa says there's no way Tiff or Claire knew, Christian thinks Ky knew, SB says she doesn't know, she feels close with the queens but also she could see Tiff/Claire being cold hearted, sneaking behind her back #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
SarahB went to HOH, and Derek X said "I can't do this" and said she's not his target, at all #bb23
he told her if he put up two Jokers he'd have lost all three, and he made a deal on the wall with Alyssa and Xavier, and SarahB is who was left, and he feels "completely horrible"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
X-Can you help me to make sense of this?
Ky-I asked him & couldn't get a straight answer to who was going up, who was a pawn.
He's very analytical. The only thing that we can't control is the chip draw. He was worried about losing all the jokers.
Alys-But there's 7 of us!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
18m
Christian having a tantrum saying he should have taken DX out, Alyssa/X are telling him to calm down & that they’ll take him out next, Christian says it won’t matter if he’s not there next week! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
Christian: "Why the f are the Jokers still here? Seriously??"

Wow. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
Christian asks Brit wth is going on. She has no frickin clue, she couldn't fricking tell him.
Chris-I'm fricking pissed! There is no reason! Who said your name? The jokers wouldn't say your name!
Brit-The only thing I know is that when I walked out of there Ky was there

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
Christian asked Britini if she knows what's going on, she said NO and she's PISSED and she told him to take a breath to calm down, and then she brought out her big guns MY THIRD TIME 14 DAYS 14 DAYS
(but earlier she was singing Popcorn) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
Christian-I'm going upstairs to see what I can find out.
He gets upstairs to chess room
Chris-I know Ky is behind all of this!
X-Why what did she say?
Chris-When she came out of the HOH, Ky was waiting when she came out to go in .
It's f**ing KYland!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
33m
Derek X told us he's lying to half the house, and he seems okay with that now, and he said the problem is he has Britini lying to Derek F and Azah but that will be over after veto, and he has SB lying to Kings #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
21m
The houseguest sang Happy Birthday to Tiffany and got her chocolate cake! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
26m
Sarah Beth telling the kings she’s going to pick Kyland to play(if she gets HGs choice) bc she thinks it could be a memory comp & Kyland is good at that stuff! #BB23