TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 06, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

7m
Ky seems to have made himself DX's publicist, tells him once he decides on noms, Ky will have a speech ready for him. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots

8m
Ky and DX both seem down for Christian as the BD plan. They're happy the Detectives alliance and Hannah are all in jury. They believe things are looking really good for them. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

5m
Alyssa- As soon as Azah dropped, he goes "we're good". I dont picture him putting up Azah. He's going to put up Big D? He f better. If he puts f one of us... Christian- He wont put me up. I would go backdoor #BB23

Alyssa- He goes "you wont see the block", is what he said to me. I believe him but why are you making sure you and Hannah are fine? Xavier- I think everyone still has a sense of loyalty to their teams #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

17m
Derek X to Kyland- After we fell, X said "I dont want any of the Kings to go home either". I didnt agree to it #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB23
@89razorskate20

3m
So if Derek F is good then Britini and Azah will be the noms with Christian being the back door plan! #Bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's the video of DX helping Tiff escape the hoh room unnoticed. It's pretty funny.

quote:

Heavy minus signhope (spoilers)
@tletur43

Derek X helping Tiffany run and hide from Derek F & Kyland while they were in the bathroom

She was pretending to be asleep and he tells her they went to the br and he stood guard for her Skull #bb23

Link

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.15am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
路 6h
#BB23
Ky tells DX to keep things tight and say little. He asks if DX promised the King's they would make it to jury and DX says he didn't.

DX asks Ky about the plan that they recently discussed: If Ky had won HOH would he have tried to get a green light from X or the teammates

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
路 6h
#BB23
Ky says being a big fan of the game he's always loved the twists but now that he's IN the game he doesn't want to have any twists at all. DX is happy he doesn't have to do team meetings. Ky tells him that people told him diff things in 1:1's then what they did in the teams

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.06am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters

2m
#BB23
Tiff also is working on jury management at this point. She states that everything she talked about last night was genuine. She loves DX, she thinks he's the bomb and would like to go as far as she can w/him. Tiff knows that ppl she's aligned w/will go after him....

#BB23
Tiff wants to stay w/DX as long as she possibly can. She told herself before she got in the house to find the smart kid....she found the smart kid.
That comp last night wasn't fun but, it was fun to see how she did in it. It's good she didn't win this week, she wanted to..

#BB23
Tiff wanted to take a shot at the Royal Flush. The fact that he's taking the shot, & she's not keeps her out of it....feeds switch

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.46am ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

1h
Claire- You can trust that Ky will always do what's optimal for his own game. Most people will but I think he sees it as a very individual game. Derek X- I'm riding with you and Tiffany. I'm making group decisions for us. Claire- That's how I feel #BB23

Derek X to Claire- This is the difference between Ky and X. X I can not talk a lick of game with for a week and still feel good with him. Ky, if I dont talk to him for one day I'm like "this dude is turning, he has flipped". He talks game with everyone in this house #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 1h
Derek X- Who do you feel is most threatening to your personal game in this house? Claire- I think I worry the most about Christian. Maybe he goes after you, maybe he sees you as a shield. I think he would want to weaken you if not target you directly. I also worry about X #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No
@Nowbz
路 1h
Claire says she sees Xavier talk game with Hannah, Tiffany, Kyland, Azah, and Big D Eyes #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Derek X- Who are the people that you would not like to see nominated this week? Claire- You, Tiffany, Ky, Hannah. I would like not to see Azah go, hit the block. That was the end of my list. Derek- Fair list #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

1h
DX is surprised that SB would come right out and tell Claire that he's a threat. Claire doesn't know if she's told Ky that, or if she only said it to SB, or what. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Claire- You need to keeping winning comps or we need to make someone else a bigger target even though you keep winning comps. Derek X- That's why I want Ky to win the veto this week #BB23

Claire to Derek X- I think she (Sarah Beth) probably sees it as you are the interference between her and Ky, like how we see her as pulling Ky away too #BB23

Derek X- I'm asking everyone these questions. Would you be willing to go up as a pawn this week? You cant. Claire- I cannot. Derek- And would you be willing to work any deals with me to ensure you dont see the block? Claire- I dont know if I'd offer make a deal. Let them #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

1h
Claire says if she was HOH she'd put up Christian and X.

Claire also said she didn't want to be HOH, so that's irrelevant lol #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

1h
#BB23
Tiff talking cams
She doesn't want to see Christian go but for DX, it's his best decision. Plan A is her 6 but, she's making sure she has a plan B. So she needs to make sure she's aligned w/others in case something happens to the 6. At this point in the game...also

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

39m
Alyssa says she appreciated DX including Hannah in their deal on the wall "because I would have done the same thing for Christian"

....but she didn't. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet

41m
Derek X twice tells Alyssa that he will honor "all deals" that he made "on the wall." He promises Alyssa that neither she nor X will hit the Block. (No mention of Christian.) #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

37m
Alyssa tells DX he wouldn't even be her 3rd name (ie nom or renom) if she was HOH and it doesn't make sense for him and Christian to target each other. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

36m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
DX-When we get closer to the 8, who do you see leaving?
Alyssa-Ky & SB...I'd like to talk about that more w/you later. I don't trust Ky or SB, I think they're the strongest going forward
DX-Who would you like to keep safe?
Alyssa-Christian & X....& Hannah
DX-Have u said my name?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

27m
Christian tells DX that because of their 4, "regardless of what X said up on the wall, I feel good."

Implying X included him in the deal, which he didn't, and DX didn't correct him. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

26m
Christian to Derek X- I did hear your name through one person. Big D is scared of the physical threat that you are. He didnt say that he would put you up #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

2h
DX tells us the most interesting thing Christian said was that he's most threatened by Kyland..."but he could be lying, I feel like he's most threatened by me". #BB23

DX: "Should I keep Christian in this game so that he can go after Kyland? No, that's so dumb." #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

2h
SB being super vague with DX. She says she doesn't see anyone in the 8 coming after her. DX: "That's a really good answer" lol
Asked who she wants to keep safe this week, SB says Royal Flush, Hannah (she feels better with her now) #BB23

SB tells DX it might be better to get one of the Jokers out, because they'd probably vote for each other in jury. She's not worried about DF, says Azah is up front, Brit is the one she trusts least. #BB23