TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 05, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39m
#BB23
Feeds return
BigD on the BBC talking with X. X & BigD are both apologizing & clearing the air from last night.

#BB23
BigD & Alyssa are clearing the air.
Alyssa upset that BigD made a "Oh...another team meeting," comment as she was going upstairs and a few ppl heard it.
BigD explains that ppl come up to him all the time & ask what's going on w/them. Alyssa asks what are ppl asking?

#BB23
BIgD-They ask about the showmance! I tell you guys to split up...I'll never say that again. We are in an alliance, so I won't jeopardize that! When I tell you guys that you should break up.
Alyssa-We're pissed because everyone else can be w/their duo but not her & Chris

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB23
BigD-Because we're working together. You're game is my game. So, I won't make those jokes anymore. If your in some shit, I'm in some shit.
Alyssa-ppl are saying that we need to spend less time together
BIgD-Yes. Last night when you didn't go over days w/Hannah,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
30m
#BB23
Alyssa-I think if you were in my shoes, you'd understand and be pissed off that everyone else can do it but I can't (duos)
BigD-You know I joke. I'm not going to joke anymore with you. I joke thats what I do. Is he still upset about it? Asks if he can talk to Christian

#BB23
BigD is refocusing. Thinking what his friends at home would be saying. Tells Azah that we need to go over days. Azah is worried about the 6 getting there. It's a long way away. BigD said listen, we're gonna get there. Talked to Tiff this morning. We're all in this!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
Tiff thinks its definitely endurance. Brit agrees...3 day set up.
She's willing to bet.
Tiff thinks there is more than 1 comp out there
Christian asks if she thinks its a dbl
Tiff does think it's a dbl...
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.13am .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Brit, TIff, Chris, Ky, & Hannah eating breakfast. Comp banter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
BigD-You should go talk w/Hannah & see where her mind is.
Azah-Every time I try to talk to Tifff, it really doesn't go anywhere. Like she asked me how it went w/Hannah. I said it went great & I leave it at that. I can vent to you & thats it...

#BB23
BigD-Let her go, just let her go. She ain't calling the shots (Tiff)
Azah-But, like yesterday she gets annoyed with ppl whispering,
BigD-So, this is what you do...ask her how she's feeling, how it's going...then let her rumble, let her go...let her think she's in charge

#BB23
Azah-the thing is, Hannah keeps saying that she doesn't want to be OTB w/me. I'm like nobody is saying my name!
BigD-She says the same thing to me. She doesn't want any of us to end up OTB. We are the cookout, we are the 6 whatever you want to call it. We're the POC

#BB23
BigD-So what you gotta do is just turn on the charm & smile & do what you gotta do.
Azah-OK
BigD-Then just let Tiff go.....Let her think she's running it. Then say, that sounds good girl, just go with it.
Azah-I'm just afraid ppl will see through the bullshit.

#BB23
Azah-I'm going to take your advice...
BigD-So, what you gotta do today is ask to talk to both Tiff & Hannah & talk it up. Tell TIff you want her to win for her birthday...& let her go.
Azah-Why did you talk to me this morning like you were my dad?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Big D cracks me up.

quote:

MoStrong 💜🤍✊🏾
@mariahsdiscog
1h

Big D saying he wants to tell Alyssa and Christian in his hoh speech: Since you guys don't wanna listen (about separating), I'll do it for you

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, too funny, oh I hope he gets HOH soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Tiff, DX, Alyssa joking & talking to the cams about court. Tiff loves law. Loves anything that doesn't have to do with numbers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.49am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Claire-Christian can't be HOH. They might just say f it, and put up DX & Ky.
Azah-I can see them putting me up...with Alyssa. With SB, IDK....
Claire-I think SB would Do Hannah/DX & maybe BigD, I don't think she'd touch anyone that touches Ky

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.52am ... Hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
adoptable anipals 10.51am for HOH lockdown, tech rehearsal #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.16pm ... Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 1 hour, 26 minutes) Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
The HG's saw something while feeds were down. THey are speaking of a blue and gold dress.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Thursday grooming salon is open for business #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire once attended a foam party.
Azah talking about a bar in college called, "The Sandbar" her night would always end with a Rhianna song....Speaks of Megan, they all love Megan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Hannah gave Whit a denim romper. Whit is so excited, she loves denim.
Hannah thinks she was casted as the GenZer so, she wants to dress accordingls

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
1h

Derek X- Would you want to work with X or Ky? Hannah- Xavier because Kyland is so loyal to Sarah Beth. As long as Sarah Beth is in this game, I dont fully trust him #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.32pm ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1m
Feeds now down - likely for a few minutes while the HGs go inside the house and start to clean up. Go take a break and come back in 30 minutes to an hour (my guess). #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
2m
Will this week be a little boring and predictable? Probably. I’m bummed it’s likely to be another unanimous week…

BUT seeing Derek X go from 0 to hero over these past 4 week is amazing. And at the end of the day, I’m not too attached to anyone who might be going Woman shrugging #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
8m
Sarah Beth mentions they were not allowed to squat. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Big D already worried Derek X will put him on the block! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Hannah told DX she slipped, just happened to be right after SB #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Since there are no more Kings, is this still a valid agrement? ... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
6m
DX tells Hannah the deal he made w/ X was that no Kings could go up... Blerg. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
DX tells Hannah that after X dropped he tried to amend the deal, adding "and I don't want any of the Kings to go up."

Yeah, good luck with that. #bb23

I don't know if X actually said that, or if DX is using it as an excuse to either not put the Kings up, or to break the deal with X? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m
Derek X to Hannah- Alyssa is definitely not hitting the block, X is not hitting the block. Those are the only things I agreed to up there #BB23