TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 05, 2021 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Cas
@BBUpdoots
15h

Hannah is now discussing how Azah was annoyed with her that Hannah didn't tell her Britini was gonna go up as a pawn last week. #bb23

Tiff warns Hannah to be careful with how passionately she discusses things with Azah. #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

lindsay the bb updater
@bbeviction_
15h

Hannah says she tells everyone Enzo’s her favorite player so no one views her as a threat. She tells Tiffany her real favorite player is Vanessa. Tiffany says hers is Dan #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Woman tipping hand Azah's Petty & Human | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
14h

Hannah wonders how likely is it that SB is America's Player.

Claire thinks it's not zero. She says production lets SB get away with a lot.

Hannah says SB's the cookie cutter American girl & represents a majority of the show's demo.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
9h

Claire- Ky thinks that he is running this game.

Tiffany- Very much so. He thinks that he is running what goes on outside of this house. Who assigned you king? #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci Blue heart|| Tiff’s Theories
@valerie_galery

ICYMI

Kyland and Dx wanted to sleep in HN room where Ky planned to share his studying method with Dx.

Tiff found out got upset and said she would also sleep in the HN room so they couldn’t scheme.

To which Kyland said she was welcome to do.

Tiff eventually changed her mind.

Meanwhile SB told Ky she was thinking abt working with Hannah and telling her that Brit was targeting her

Also according to her cam talk SB will be ... throwing HOH tomorrow SkullSkull #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

@valerie_galery
5h

Tiff telling Claire that she hasn’t talked game to Ky since HN but that’s tiff faultLoudly crying faceLoudly crying face #bb23

Claire telling Tiff she thinks Dx told Ky abt the plan with SB

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

@valerie_galery
5h

SB tells Ky Brit is convinced Aces and Queens are working together bc Hannah been hanging around a lot with Tiff and Claire

SB pitching to Ky that maybe she should tell Hannah that Britini is targeting her. He says yes

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Medium star
@realitytvplease

DX telling X he and Hannah maybe don’t mesh personality-wise lolll

Twitter kids about to meltdown #BB23

10:23 PM · Aug 4, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Clio’s #BB23 Timestamps
@CliosClock

3:39am SB is telling the cameras that even if she wanted to target Hannah, there’s no way she can because she’d stay over every other option she’d put her up with. Plans to throw the hoh

SB says she feels “100% confident if one of the queens win hoh”

SB to the Movie camera “I thought I could come in here and bend people to my will and I was shot down two weeks in a row.”

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Tiffany would think about this.

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
15h

Hannah to Xavier- I am committed to the six of us making final six. I have to think of who is the most likely to put two of us on the block next to each other. If that's not her (SB), she might not make the most sense for me to target #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Big X replies:

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
15h

Xavier to Hannah- She (SB) has been very persistent when it comes to you. She feels from a competitive standpoint that you are probably a threat and you are throwing competitions. She feels if no one is saying your name, are you the most dangerous player? #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Claire is aware.

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

Claire- People are more likely to target Ky than X. Ky could easily go in the next three weeks. I dont see anyone talking about X going in the next three weeks. Tiffany- We somehow within the next three weeks need to build something with X. Claire- I agree with that

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
11h

Tiffany to Claire/Derek X- If I did Britini and Azah, Azah is going to be mad as What are the odds of both of them sitting up there on elimination night? In a veto comp, I think I could beat Britini and Azah. That's why backdooring SB is a possibility #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

logenie
@logenie2

DX just needs to tell ky everything about tiff Hannah x are tight & excluding him, this will legit get kys head spiraling about not winning #BB23

12:48 AM · Aug 5, 2021

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

Britini to Azah- Why are we getting out someone that has no one? I keep going back in my mind about that. She would have no one if she stayed. Chaddha has the Queens, she has Christian, she has X #BB23

11:42 AM · Aug 5, 2021·

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci 💙|| Tiff’s Theories
@valerie_galery
43s

Alyssa telling Df that him joking abt her being in a showmance is making everything worse

They sleep together in the HOH how much worse can it get??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci 💙|| Tiff’s Theories
@valerie_galery
20m

Oop streets saying Brit tryna flip the vote. This is gonna fail but I love the drama

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.47 am ... Big Brother Tea@TheBigBroTea
· 7h
Xavier reprimands DF for talking about AlyssaEyes

DF: That (w)-tch is slick.

X: Two things. You know how I feel about when you call her that name.

DF: Ok.

X: 2. You can have your opinions but the jokes got to stop.

#bb23 #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha Grooch it took me a minute to figure out how you were posting in the future, i.e. that tweet at 11:42 am today.

LOL. Are you East Coast?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.01am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
45m
#BB23
Tiff & BigD discussing the 6. Tiff has some worries. BigD swears to her, he'd never go against it. Tiff (in the shower) says that it's not him she's worried about.
BigD is concerned about Ky, he doesn't know what he's doing. Tiff brings up Azah.

#BB23
Dx & Ky talking in HOH about the possible shots that could be taken. DX compares it to the Cuba Missile Crises. There's a balance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.32am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
· 1h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 2 hours, 42 minutes (11%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
44m
Britini: Are you 100% for Whit going home?
DF: Yes 100% We don’t need her. She’s a flip flopper.

I guess that’s over. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm, I wonder what happened
... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
44m
#BB23
BigD tells Azah to get the hell out of bed & get up.
Brit asks Big D if he's ok from last night.
BIgD says, yes, last night reminded him that this is a game. He's gotta take the emotion out of it. He's gotta start playing for himself

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Britini to Azah- I'm not throwing Whit a vote unless someone else is too. I'm going to go with the house cause it's the easiest thing but Whit has no one in this house. She (Hannah) is connected to so many people #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.05am ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
51m
Derek F to Britini- My gut last night was telling me to stop playing nice and realize that this is a game and I have got to take my feelings out of it. I can give zero f about any of these mother f cause my friends are at home, my family is at home #BB23

Derek F- We are good with you guys moving forward. Xavier- Agreed. Derek- I think the other two are aligned. Xavier- Mhmm. Britini- Whitney told me yesterday that Chaddha is working with the Queens #BB23

Britini- I have walked in on Chaddha talking with Tiff and Claire four different times this week. Xavier- Okay...then we need to win #BB23