TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 05, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brit comes to the couch. DIscussing her chess matches from yesterday. Claire asks if she had fun. She did except when at the end, I win & ppl say they will never play her again! She then goes over the back of couch to land on Claire.
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Feeds return
Claire asks if anyone has crashed a wedding. Azah has, but now feels badly. Talk about cultural traditions & how if DX/Azah were to marry it'd be a crazy clash of tradition

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BigD in HOH talking about how they will get together in New York after the season. Halloween won't work for him. He needs to go straight to the temp agency when he leaves to get another job. Christian tells him he needs an agent...
Feeds cut again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Feeds return living room talking about good ages for marriage.

Whit & Hannah picking out clothes for tomorrow's eviction episode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
that agreement to keep the place clean and tidy didn't last long, at least not this room #bb23

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1423005797290700801

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BigD-Had to help pay for his moms medical bills. His last job F'd up his taxes so he's behind on taxes. Plus rent. He needs money.
Alyssa-Last year she got a call back, right after she broke up. So she saved up in case she came on this season.
BigD -$500 in his bank acct

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff talking about when she was pregnant & when she was giving birth

BigD-His mom & roommates were venmoing him while he's in the house. So, his rent is paid.
Alyssa-Freaks out if her balance gets below $1G She could take savings from business but its for retirement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa-Hates dog hair, doesn't know what she was thinking adopting her golden retriever, dog hair everywhere.
BigD-Wants a Labradoodle.
Alyssa-yeah, my next dog will be hydroallergenic or whatever...
Christian-Hypo! Hydro is water

BB23
Feeds return
All feeds on HOH room
Christian discussing crates for dogs. How they are like their homes...
BigD-wants to get a dog when he gets out. Wants a dog that knows how to go outside
Lyssa-misses her dogs
Feeds cut again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
Azah is talking about how she and BigD eat the most butter and the LR crew (DX, Tiff, Clare, SB, Ky) is trying to determine why there is a butter shortage in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
54m
another house cleaning is being scheduled, tasks being assigned #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From last night.

quote:

karolina ♡bb23
@iIybigbro

claire starting to catch on about the cookout #bb23

Link to video

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
HOH convo switches do Derek X and the trio doesn't know where his head is at. Christian says another girl has to go and Alyssa reminds BigD who he wants to have in jury. Alyssa doesn't know who she wants either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
Tiffany: "we're sorry we're boring the shit out of you, America" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
Whitney-If you could guess who is going home next week who would it be
Hannah-it depends on who wins HOH
Both of them " I KNOW"
SB and crew talking about why HN's are selected by outgoing HN's instead of HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
54m
#BB23
Whit says she think she potentially has Claire, SB, Ky, and maybe Big D. Whit thinks that X is going to talk to his team to keep her. She says she potentially has the votes to stay, but she know that ppl maybe just trying to be nice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
Whitney: "isn't jam and jelly the same thing?"
Xavier: "must be jelly because jam don't shake like that" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB23
SB thinks they'll lose teams tomorrow and have a long comp She thinks it will be the wall and throughout the week there will be powers given out
Brit asks if she thinks America will be vote
SB-could be
Brit-Damn
SB says they could do something like they did with Fr

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
Han-How likely is it that SB is America's player?
Claire-I mean like, it's not zero. She says production lets her do a lot of things
Han says she's a cookie cutter and represents a majority of the people who watch the show
Claire-I don't know what her game is

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Christian-Giving reasons to Hannah for her to stay over Whitney
1)You said you wouldn't go after a King, going after a king is going after me 2)Would never vote for a man 3)If I told ppl to switch vote now, ppl would wonder why 4) bigger target 5)She'd come after me

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
why did Whitney wait 29 days, til the eve of her eviction, to start playing tho #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
DX and Azah are in the BR talking about the endurance comp tomorrow. Azah says she would like to see where she is at in comparison with the rest of the girls competition wise. DX tells her to eat carbs. Azah says she is going to eat a lot of chicken pot pie at midnight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
1m
He’s likely feeling stuck with Hannah and tied to her in a dangerous way. Plus, he’s not dumb- he is starting to catch the drift that she’s more loyal to Tiffany…. #bb23

Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
· 9m
Derek X says he isn't interested in Hannah. I'm starting to get the impression he's a little annoyed by her right now idk he's been saying less than positive comments more frequently #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
47m
Christian- Straight up your arguments are better than the ones Hannah had. Whitney- I have been going through this week thinking I was the one going home. Christian- That's how you should go through the week though. I need to talk with my team now. Whitney- I understand #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck

Derek X says he isn't interested in Hannah. I'm starting to get the impression he's a little annoyed by her right now idk he's been saying less than positive comments more frequently #BB23

Link to video to get context

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nooooo!!!!

quote:

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
15h

Christian is telling Kyland that they really need a girl to go home next week. He says he would like it to be the girl he talks to the least.

Kyland: Azah?

Christian: Azah.