TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 04, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23
X to camera convo con't
Christian wants final 5 which also includes Tiff & Claire. Which includes his final 3 with Tiff. OK. If it's the cookout thought, they're going to take a shot at the royal flush. Which would destroy the RF, If a joker wins, taking shot at kings....

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X covo con't
Christian has me convinced that if I were to take that shot at SB next week, I'd have the #'s. SB Has to be 1st target because she's coming for Hannah. Plus in the jury...just getting handing alliances left & right. Fly under the radar. Look like ur chilin!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brit-I literally can go after anyone I want. I have a reason for everyone to go up. For instance, If someone throws a comp. Talks the WC comp w/Tiff

She wants to lock in final 2 w/him. They shake on it & wants to come up w/a name. They start to play chess.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Brit / Christian final 2...... I'm sure neither is taking it too seriously and is just doing it assuming / hoping the other will be more faithful to it. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
58m
#BB23
Chris-Yeah, you don't want to ruffle too many feathers (during double)
Hannah-Maybe Azah or a BigD
Alyssa-I'd be fair. I look at BB as a physical game. Comps & strategize. PPl are showing their colors like when Brit got mad at Tiff, I think that was a little of it
Hannah-

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Claire know a toast

Claire-Never lie, cheat, steal or drink. But, if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love, If you must cheat, cheat death...X interrupts feeds cut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Whit is on the couch counting how many votes she needs to stay. She realizes she only needs 6. She needs all the kings and is going to try to get Azah.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
four feeds on Whitney whispering, trying to piece together who's working with whom..
did Diary put her up to this? Face with monocle

Whitney: "Derek X and Christian are the biggest threats as far as winning competitions"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Whitney- I know X is going to vote with his team. I dont know if I'm going to have his vote. I can talk to Alyssa during one on ones cause I am pretty sure Christian believes whatever Alyssa says #BB23

Whitney- I dont think Christian is making his own decisions. I dont think X is making any big decisions. I think he is just doing what the group wants. I did say in front of everybody that I would love for a girl to win this year. That's partially what screwed me over #BB23

#BB23
Whit doesn't think X is making any decisions. She did say out loud that she wants a girl to win this year. That has screwed her over. Christian & DX are the biggest comp threats. Why wouldn't Christian go after him, they might be working together. Last week Whit went to..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Earlier Alyssa was annoyed that no one wants to make a final 2 with her & Christian has multiple people coming to him #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Azah to Xavier: "why do you sound like Barack Obama right now?"

somebody said it, I've been hearing it for ages - his speech pattern mostly, but sometimes his voice too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
· 1h
selfie camera time, and we get nofishies, which is fine #bb23

and now, doing characters for the camera..
later they plan to do characters for Big Blue Couch

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37m
#BB23
The camera finally died.

Brit isn't feeling too hot - the assume it's something she ate as she has food allergies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
36m
BBC is canceled for now. Britini is sick. They’re now chatting about what if 1 of them have Covid. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
35m
Big Blue Couch has been postponed due to Britini not feeling well.. Spa Night might be back on #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
Britini is out of Diary, crying, said 'it freakin hurts'.. Christian said she could hang out in his room & use his bathroom if needed (for pukey) #bb23

we've seen hamsters without food issues get sick on slop, esp if not cooked properly/long enough.. Britini already has food issues so it's probably not surprising.. she only has to get thru to tomorrow night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
#BB23
DF: you guys need to stop looking at us (jokers) - we're falling apart. French had asthma, her stomach is f up, Azah falling and scraping her knees. We are the misfits.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Spa Night is underway #bb23

so that's three things Whitney's done this season (along with picking Aces + makeup class)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Announcing that DaBaby will not be hosting the endurance comp! I never knew he was and don't know why he would .. .. Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
1h
New statement on feeds regarding Thursday's HOH endurance comp.... Grimacing face #bb23

https://twitter.com/BB_Gossiper/status/1422934669537030146

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.07am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#bb23
Happy Waffle Wednesday to all the live feeders. BB is waking up the HG's for the day

Tiff has her hit list planned but is that the best list to use for her to get to the end? Azah's concerns about Chris delivered by Han continue to worry her. Who will target who on Thurs!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.29am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
For those concerned. Brit was able to relieve her stomach issues with a trip to the bathroom.
Df is telling Brit stories. He says he always did theater when he was young. Being on tv was a dream. He love to entertain people. Brit says "oh you were making people feel good"

#BB23
DF thanks God that he was given this opportunity. He says not many people who look like him (bigger guys) are able to get this chance. He wants to do the best he can do, and it sucks his fate is in other people's hand. He is showing people why to keep him around.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
Xavier and Whitney are cuddling in the Yacht Room.

ICYMI- Azah has a crush on Xavier, as well as Whitney. So a bit of a love triangle here.

#BB23
It seems many HG's are not getting up this morning and BB is not having any of it. We are on our 2nd wake up call.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.18 am ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
2h
Kyland: "change your batteries like a good little robot hamster that we all are" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
DX-have you memorized this house?
Claire-no. I don't see the point of it.
DX-"here's a great example of a Kyanism" He said they were saying how it's crazy their in a house with 10 rooms Ky said there's only 3 rooms
Claire-what?
DX says he only counts rooms with doors.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
DX-do you have any hopes?
Claire-you shouldn't come into the house with hopes.
DX-but now after 2 weeks
Claire-I hope I win the show
DX-after the show
Claire-none. She says she expects to go back to her job and maybe go to vegas more. She doesn't expect offers.

#BB23
DX-That's the realistic side. What are you hopes? You hope you go back to work?
Claire-yah
DX-you don't want a check mark on twitter
Claire says okay she'd like a checkmark on twitter. But she didn't really use instagram before
DX gets called to the DR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Azah-I'm surprised that ppl are going to be worried about me being a bitter jury
Claire-I think it depends on where you go out. As a lover of this game, I understand not wanting to be a bitter juror. But, I also think sometimes ppl try to over-correct being a bitter juror

#BB23
Azah-I think at this point it's hard. I might be pissed and then I'd tell you off and that's it
Claire-Same, be like FU and then be over it, and leave
SB interrupts...trying to get into the DR for the pads she's been placing on her legs.