TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 03, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
DF said "it's like being like a hamster" - Claire said "I'm pretty sure people call us hamsters, that's like a thing" Face with monocle #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
7h
Posted 2:24am: Azah says she would not be surpised if the aces come after the jokers. The aces need the votes and would work with the kings #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 2:25am: Azah says a Ace can't win HOH. a queen can but not an ace. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 2:30am: Big d says the Kings has the best players and does not know who they are working with. He says the aces and queens are together. Big D says we need to try and work with the Kings. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 2:31am: Azah says we have to take the kings down. Big D says if we do not win HOH, two of us jokers will be on the block. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.16am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Since the HG's are all still asleep, it is a great change to plug that we need some late night updaters. These HG's stay up late, and most of us are EST. If you love the feeds, or love to stay up late- come join us. We would love to have you https://forms.gle/qf4zyY75G2Uykebc6

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.06am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB23
Feeds cut....First round of wake up music.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB23
HG's are very slowly waking up
Azah-wants to study with fruit loops later. Whit-starting to get ready...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB23
BigD-We fall at the bottom, if you look at it. We can claw our way back up. If we don't win this week. We can hope & pray that the deals we've made will keep us safe. But, personally, if I'm on the Kings or Aces.
Essentially saying to Brit & Azah they are easy targets

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB23
Tiff-She's been seeing me w/Hannah more. She (SB) is just as good as saying stuff w/a smile as Hannah is
Claire-The fact that Hannah's up w/Whit is good, Whit can't get the numbers
Tiff-I think me & you can beat Alyssa anyday
Claire-agreed
#BB23
Tiff- I can see Ky taking her down w/that veto so we have to put him up next to her. I don't wanna lose Ky but, me might.
Claire-Yeah we might lose him but...
Tiff-Who knows what they're doing behind our backs. They could be telling us 1 thing & doing something diff
#BB23
Tiff-The strongest teams are The Kings, then the Queens, then The Aces, Then the Jokers
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
Tiff-I don't think the jokers will take a shot at the queens. Everyone will take a shot at the KIngs. But, the crazy thing is that I've been talking about this being a game and taking the emotion out of it. The emotion is working
on Azah
#BB23
Claire-I know. Who will take the shot at BIGD?
Tiff-Nobody, unless you want your head on a swivel all week. Claire-And he's sitting on the couch being grumpy & very ungrateful & I'm worried that someone will just want to drag them to the end. There's 3 of them
#BB23
Brit-Well, I guess we gotta get some good convos in today.
Azah-I'm worried, I'm not going to be an asset this week
BigD-You don't need to worry if its physical, if its something mental. You need to win it baby girl
#BB23
Claire-We only have 2 weeks before jury. Wonder if their waiting for the dbl to take that shot
Tiff-I wonder if they're talking w/SB
Claire-We could ask Alyssa & Chris how long they see the Royal Flush lasting
Tiff-They're not going to tell us
starts talking about a dream

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Claire-We get SB, lets say. who's next.
Tiff-Chris or Alyssa
Claire-I worry a we bit about who was out last night. DX, KY, Alyssa, Christan, & X! When have we seen X hanging out with them?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Tiff-Guys have won all the comps so far. HOH & Vetos.
Uh oh, we might need to....Alyssa won't go for that though
Claire-WTH do the girls do the other seasons
Tiff-They didn't do anything, that's why they lost.
Claire-we need to find a girl good at comps, Azah?
Hannah ent

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
BigD's pep talk continues
BigD-There's no girl alliance right?
Brit-Correct?
BigD-However, they could be working together & You don't even know about it. Think if you can beat these other girls 1 on 1. When it comes to this mental shit, these girls got it.
Brit-I know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Claire-In the past a big team seems to make it to the end,
Hannah-True, idk if Chris won, Alyssa won, they would take a shot at SB
Claire-If SB won, if not myself, then ...this game! Then if we go down to duo's, then you're forced to work w/that person.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
59s
#BB23
Hannah-I just think that another twist will be introduced. I don't see Julie Chen being like, teams are over, WildCard is over & nothing else.
Claire-I don't think right away
Han-So you don't think a new twist right away but in the next 2?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiffany is in the BR helping Azah re-bandage the cut on her leg. Azah mentions going after the aces. Tiffany defends Han and says she is apart of the CO and isn't after her. Tiff wants DX here until after Xtian is here. Tiff let's it slip that SB is their target next week.

#BB23
Azah tells Tiff her target for next week would be a girl from the Kings, she does not care which one. Az talks about wanting to keep Claire longer than Tiff plans. Az realizes Xtian is going to come after her soon. Tiff says DX has to stay to take out Xtian.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tiffany slipped and said "Sarah Beth's next week" to Azah.. she kind of backtracked, said she hadn't meant to say that, but Azah said SB next would be fine with her #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah says DX will win comps and take the CO out one by one when it gets to top 7. She says she loves DX but he reminds her of a better looking James.

Claire walks in and the convo switches to back issues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire leaves the BR. Azah explains how the trust isn't there with Han because she does not tell her when her name gets brought up. Az mentions how Brent had Azah's name in his mouth & Han never told her. Tif says that's understandable. Az says she trusts DX more than Han.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tiffany- It's my own guilt of having to look at her (Claire) and having to know I potentially put her in a position where she didnt have a chance. Azah- I feel the same way about Britini #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Hannah, Claire, and Whitney are in the Kitchen making breakfast for the morning. Hannah is cutting fruit while Whit is making some french toast (not to be confused with Frenchie).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
we've reached the point where a lot of people believe something hamsters say just b/c they said it..
there's a lot to keep up with this time but I guess it's been awhile since we've seen the game of BB actually being played #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
apparently the second court case has been dismissed since the moth died of natural causes #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Christian and Xavier are in the HOH room talking about how they want to see how close the alliances and people are after the teams go away, and then have the conversation to work together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Christian is in the have-not room with Britni and Derek F, making sure that they are all on the same page, and talking about what they want to do when the game goes to individuals instead of team competitions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Christian met with Jokers to ask who they'd put up? what? that's last week's script..
Xavier is talking to us "I'm just getting handed alliances left and right at this point" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X alone in Storage room talking about his game
All the ppl in the Royal flush ahead of him are targets, next week he wants to take out Brit. SB has to be dealt with next. He has several final 3 options, including Tiff & Hannah, BIgD & Ky, Chris & Alyssa.