TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through August 02, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Whitney's gone into self-isolation mode..
she may rally for votes this week but maybe not til later.. I just hope she doesn't fulfill her threat to get more aggressive towards Xavier #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whit, is laying with X right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, this isn't tracking with what I heard/ posted early in the game. And, oh Tiffany, you really are paranoid, LOL ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
Tiff asked Whitney if she's ever dates a POC and she said her first boyfriend looked like Ky and had his personality Tiffany thinks Ky and Whitney are exes. She says she googled #BB23 before she came into the house and there were rumors about duos. #BigBrother23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
SarahBeth & DX in the bedroom discussing what the house will be like after the teams. They're both nervous because everyone likes each other and they all get along. #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Azah: so you're attracted to me huh?
Xavier: you're very attractive, I don't think there's a single person in this house who's not attractive
Azah: I know but there's a difference
Xavier: umm I would say yes, there were two women in this house that I thought were my type #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
Hannah is telling Ky that she's not feeling SB. She knows she's was a component in her going up on the block this week but she doesn't know why. Ky says she should just build on their relationship. #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
33s
Tiffany on the hammock & says she can't discuss her future moves with Christian & Alyssa. "If Alyssa gets HOH she's going to put Hannah up & we will fall out. I will not vote Hannah out even it's a house decision. I can't send her home." #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
Tiff in hammock asking America if we know how tired she is. She's doing math problems in her head & it's very exhausting.
Azah-asks if she can join Tiff on hammock. Talking about a tea they could make like a tea Azah's aunt makes. With lots of tea & spices

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.25pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 2h
Hannah- People were shocked to see me on the block this week. Guess who kept doing this..."put up Hannah". Derek F- She (SB) Did? Hannah- In front of Tiff and Ky and Claire, Christian and Alyssa. X is on her team. She did it in front of X #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Tiff-its going to get harder & harder.
Azah-after this one, I'm going to be looking at god, like why not this one.
Tiff-that would be so funny if they take all that time building the wall & everyone falls in 1 min.
Tiff-Whit is going to go, & as long as the next 1....
#BB23
Tiff-As long as the next one after Whit to go isn't 1 of the 6 (cookout) Then we're good.

Tiff notices her scrape-you heal quick!
Azah-I know, I hate making ppl cry I didn't mean to make SB Cry!
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
Azah-giving it air tonight coming back at it tomorrow w/neosporin.
Have you gone thru the house to see if there was a hiding spot, where they would put it?
Tiff-Not lately
Azah-Before it was clear. There was a very clear order. Have you thought about who should go

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Azah-What about Claire? I don't think she'd be bitter.
Tiff-I love Claire but, for my own sanity it'd be better for her to go sooner than later.
Brit-Can I join you guys?
Azah compliments her tan
Talk about BigD playing pool.
Tiff wonders who killed the moth..Feed change

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Alyssa- If the Wildcard Comp is done, this Thursday it could possibly be endurance because they need something to show (on Sunday). Christian- F. I want to play #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Claire, X, Alyssa, SB & Christian using finger guns running around the house chasing Christian asking about the brown bucket hat. Christian hides behind Tiff on the hammock.
Which was a good call. Tiff protects him & tells them to stop bullying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Now SB, X, & Alyssa are looking for the hat.
X is positive it was either Alyssa or Christian who wore the bucket hat last.

Meanwhile, Claire & Christian, are trying to figure out what happened to, "the moth"

Wondering if the 2 mysteries are connected.

#BB23
X & SB it's gotta be in here...The HOH,
X-the question is where? He keeps this room so messy! They look everywhere...
Alyssa-maybe its on him.
They stop in the have-not room for a look 1st before finding Christian

#BB23
Christian yells for TIff! Tiff!!! They're coming for me TIfffff!
Tiff runs over.....leave my baby alone!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39m
#BB23
X-finds the hat and decides he's going to frame somebody
He's going to frame Tippy Toes.
Brings in Alyssa & SB to find the hat in Tiffs drawer

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
this is like live-action Mafia, with bucket hats
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37m
#BB23
Everyones yelling &
Tiff-someone framed me!
Get me my attorney.....

They move on to Claire now pointing fingers at Ky asking what happened to Marty????

BB23
They are going to have court tonight of who killed ..
"Marty the Moth"
Tiff comes in the house and says she wants to have court NOW! She's been outside for 2 hours

SB-giving Ky an alibi & getting him up to speed.

#BB23
Ky kills flies, ants, what wouldn't he kill?
He killed it and left it in the bucket hat.
Ky-How much do you love your son? What mother wouldn't take the fall to protect their son?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
32m
Azah loudly & heatedly arguing the case about the moth, while lying down #LeaningAzah #bb23

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB23
Killer Ky killed Marty the moth.
Azah-Who lets a bee die in the pool? Who lets a moth fry in the sun?

Azah is going to be Ky's attorney SB is going to represent Tiffany

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB23
All ya need to know is that the games have started early tonight.

They are playing night court

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
23m
and Whitney wanted Spa Day today

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB23
They're taking the oath on their memory wall photos. BigD is the judge and swearing in members of the court

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
24m
I'm kind of flabbergasted this is going on, since they didn't spend 3 days talking about it first #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
kudos to Xavier for not continually interrupting to say they're doing court wrong #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
We are going to take a break as this court case goes on. Tiffany is on trial for the "bucket hat" conspiracy. Xavier has framed Tiffany. Also they will be convicting the murderer of Marty the moth.

Tune in to the live feeds now if you want to see how this turns out.

#BB23
In case you are wondering, Big D is the Judge and Britini is the Jury. DX and Ky are the lawyers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
In case you are on the edge of your seat.....
The jury has come to a decision.....

Planting Evidence- DX is Guilty
Searching without a warrant- Bucket Hat Bandits are Guilty
Lying about their age- Tiffany is contempt of court
Tiffany Vs The Bucket Hat- Case is Dismissed