TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through August 02, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
28m
Derek F says he can see why Whitney’s makeup class costs a lot of money. He tells Sarah Beth this is the best makeup he’s seen from her.

Looks at Alyssa and says “you look plain” and laughs Face with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
26m
Britini is so happy with her lips that Whitney did.

Big D and the girls say she has DSL!

Britini says thank you- they ask her if she knows what that means, and she says no Loudly crying face they say they don’t wanna tell her. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
24m
Big D says Claire is killing him with this contoured nose. #bb23 #snatched

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
#BB23
DF is cracking up because the girls look great, but also completely different than the HG wall. Thanks contour!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
19m
Derek F- You can do my lashes. NO you cannot put lashes on me, they’re too heavy for my face.

Derek F will let Whit do his lips and natural lashes tho. She’s excited. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
· 1h
Britini somewhat randomly “My cousin was in the Wizard of Oz”

Everyone “who was he?”

Brit “Ray Bolger, the Scarecrow. He was my great, great, great cousin.”
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Feeds return
Ky-complaining about the lack of cleaning in the house.
Alyssa quizzing Christian on days. He's using a multiplication method that he explains to Alyssa

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Ky-I think we should name a movie for every person.
X-like a code name
Ky-Yeah, you should name them. It shouldn't be obvious.
X-Cleaning mirror above the sink

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Christian is trying to explain days to Alysssa
Al says she doesn't understand what he is saying. She doesn't understand why he is saying to add 7 to things.
They go over days to add. He adds 7 forward she is adding them backwards.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Christian is telling Alyssa about adding 7 to arrive at day numbers.. hamsters who don't normally think that way are just going to get messed up by everyone insisting on doing it this way but okay.. also he used a veto comp title as an example, when he wanted a Wildcard

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.06am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Christian-after day 2 everything went back to normal. He says noms are always on Friday
Al-really?
Chr-step 1 is what # in order were nominations in week 1
Al-day 3
Chr-anything past day 2 is back to one week away
Al so instead of 3 you say 2
Chr-no

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She was playing stupid because Ky was in the room and she didnt want him to figure out the math. She wanted to confuse him. She told Christian that after Ky left the Rom, then proceeded to get the days right with no problems.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Ky tells X how Chr & Al were "very elaborately" going over days. He wonders if they were pretending or were just that bad at figuring out days
Ky talks about a possible comp with veto and HOH buttons. He says it could only be this week or 2 weeks from now for even people

#BB23
Ky and X go over who to get out for a head to head comp
X says the need to get Britini out first
Ky says then a king and DX
Ky then goes to explain to Tiff it could be 3 button comp bc they math works out for people and questions.
#BB23
Ky asks Tiff if she knows her days
Tiff says she works on them
Ky - I might need your help
Tiff-you should ask someone else
Ky-you just said you had them
Tiff-I"m working on them. She tells him he should ask SB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Ky is now telling Claire he thinks the next comp will be a pick 2 with 3 buttons in front of them. He explains his theory of even people and enough comps for questions.
Claire agrees
Ky says you need an order of people in your head
He says his order is Brit, an ace, a king

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
Hannah told SarahB when her baby sister came home as a newborn she said "can you send her back? I don't want her anymore" Face with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
3h
These women need to see the big picture. Yes, Sarah Beth is coming for someone in the CO. But you can beat her down the line- you need to take a shot at Christian now while you have the chance because that one won’t go down as easy!! #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 3h
Claire- I dont want to be an idiot and not go after a plain duo. Sometimes the most obvious choice is the right choice. Kyland- I agree. Claire- You dont want to overthink it but I also dont want to miss at something else. Kyland- Exactly #BB23

#BB23
Claire says if the kings win they will probably go after Hannah.
Ky says he'd rather Brit go over Hannah.
Claire sees reasons for both. She thinks Brit would win more comps over Hannah.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.23 pm ... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
2h
Feeds had been on BRB for awhile and just flipped over to Pet Loops. Veto meeting is underway. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
feeds are back - Christian did not use his veto - Hannah and Whitney remain on the block #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff-when we were upstairs in the HOH room and she was expressing her opinion on you, I felt like she was directing it towards me.
She said, "no one is considering putting up someone who we know is close with Ky, the fact that you guys are defending Hannah is more reason"

#BB23
Tiff-Ky, he must've got this from her (SB), we've gotta start remembering the names of the comps & stuff and I was like...are you kidding me right now? I told Ky that he was probably better off studying wsomeone who knows it better like SB or something
They see SB coming
#BB23
Tiff-changes convo to missing her son and then explains what the meaning of her tattoos are to Hannah & SB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah & Chris talking poss dbl
Christian-The teams could end this week, then dbl.
Azah-You think it will be this early?
Chris-Not this week but the following week
Brit comes to spray down with SPF
Chris-You would be scary to beat in an endurance comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah-I haven't been doing anything around this house. I need people to tell me. Like at home, I have a trainer. Plus, I like being outside. So, when I see that gym inside. I give everyone here credit for maintaining their workouts in here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Chris-How are you going to feel once the teams get split up?
Azah-Honestly, I feel like I'm going to be heartbroken and it's going to be an individual game.

I screwed up and I'll tell you how. I thought I was going to be a gamer and not care about ppl

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Hannah-There's a difference btwn cultural appreciation & appropriation. There's a difference btwn not appreciating the cultural significance behind things. So, doing it in here without the cultural significance might get you in trouble outside of here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
I do feel like they should start giving them more alcohol. When you don’t have a house full of buttholes, you can probably trust them with more than half a beer. #bb23