TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through August 01, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
#BB23
X, Tiff and Brit in the BR talking about double evictions, jury and battle backs. They are wondering if there will be 2 doubles this season. Tiff thinks the battle back will be from jury, not pre-jury. X says he's waiting for America's involvement in this season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#bb23

SB and Claire in CR.

Talking about how all the comps have been fast. Claire says the guys are just really really good.

SB says if it's not DE this week it has to be an endurance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
Azah and Kyland are in the hammock outside. Azah says she is struggling with doing what is morally right in the game but wants to stick to the six. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
Derek X is telling Claire and Kyland about watching past seasons of BB. He noticed they repeat the same exact OTEV game but just changed the design Face with tears of joy #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.34am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
The houseguests are hitting the hay and so are we. We'll be back in the morning for more house action.
@StephenTV_
signing off! Goodnight BB fans! First quarter moon with faceSparkles #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.17am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 46 minutes (15%) yesterday. #BB23

Visit https://feeds.bot.nu for more stats and charts!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.22am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 Claire talking to the cameras in the backyard. Talks about working with Ky. She thinks that she is beneficial to his game. She says that Ky thinks that he is smarter, but she feels that they are equal. She thinks DX is the smartest in the house, but he makes it apparent

#BB23 Claire says that she is good at the ball comps, but is afraid that she won't be good at the comps at the end. She says that Brit is smart and careful about what she says. Claire thinks that once Christian is out that Ky will believe that he can win all the comps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
three-way pinkyswear last night, Tiffany/Claire/Hannah, to keep a convo to themselves (that Xavier thinks SarahB is on track to AFP and only wants to make jury to ensure that) #bb23

*this isn't about them predicting AFP - it's an anti-SarahB campaign.. relax

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
59m
#BB23 Claire says DX, Ky, & X make her nervous. She apologizes to the cameras about the big alliance, but says the good news is that they are turning on each other and that is fun. Claire says she has wanted to turn on Ky for the past 2 weeks. She is happy that Tiff is there
#BB23 Claire says that Tiff is so good at the game and so smart. Claire says she should have fun for the next two wks since she is safe, but she needs to work on her individual relationships. She says that she has been a daily live feeder since season 17

#BB23 Claire says that she is not sure about DF. She does not talk game to DF and worried about saying too many names around him. She would be okay working with Christian a little longer. She wants Christian to take a shot at SB and/or Ky.

#BB23 Claire's plan today is to talk more with X and DX. She wants to plant seeds that their may be other twists like America's HG and something that America could be voting on.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

She is happy that Tiff is there

Little does Claire know that Tiff plans to cut Claire loose at some point. Lol!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.37am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23 Claire says that she initially wanted to make big moves in the house, but with the initial chaos in the house she has tried to lay low. She says she was trying to channel Kevin Martin's energy from BBCAN during the ball comp and says it worked.

#BB23 Claire says once jury begins she will be less goofy and will be more serious. She starts shouting out her family and friends

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Was Azah a recruit? This attitude is the reason she needs to leave ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23 Azah tells DF that she needs to dig deep in herself to find the reason that she wants to get to the end. She says it is not enough going into the house just wanting to play the game. She says if DF/Hannah are on the block that DF will stay b/c the original Cookout was 5

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23 BigD says that if someone nominates him that he trusts, that he will curse them out in the middle of their speech.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23 Not much feeds activity other than Ky, Christian, & X talking about who would get which woman between Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Ariana Grande. Claire/Hannah say to the live feeders that they do not condone treating women like property.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23 DX still being hard on himself for the slip up with Whit. He tells Hannah that he does this in real life also where something he says gets misinterpreted or a joke goes awry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23 Tiff tells Hannah that Christian went directly to Alyssa to say that Hannah solidly knows all the days after Hannah was quizzing Christian earlier. Hannah rolls her eyes. Tiff says Hannah has to be careful about what she knows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Sarah Beth- I'm disappointed. It's not going the way that would have been best for my game. Kyland- What do you mean? Sarah Beth- There is two people that blatantly said they would put me up. That's Whitney and Hannah. If Whitney stayed, everyone would go after Whitney next #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
15m
I was listening to Sarah Beth and Kylands extensive conversation - Sarah Beth not happy that she's the only one that seems to be wanting Hannah out soon. Kyland was struggling to justify his position - in the end SB seemed mollified. #bb23 (1/2)

The Cookout members are starting to find it hard to explain their logic in not targeting other Cookout members that are on other teams. Next week is looking more and more interesting for exposing alliances. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Whitney to DF: "if I don't get taken off the block tomorrow, my seduction is gonna go *whoosh* like who cares? I'm just gonna sit on his lap.. aggressive, where I should probably need a restraining order almost" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Tiff-The fact that she was so vocal about getting Hannah out. I had never heard that from her before. She got it so bad for Hannah. I'm trying to figure out when & why Hannah even go on her radar? "Hannah has been throwing comps.." That's why you can never tell ppl that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Tiff-America has a play in this game. You didn't watch season 16 w/Derrick?
DX-Not in 19
Tiff-They gave Paul Immunity. America always has a hand.
DX-I'm willing to take that shot, so is Hannah
Tiff-Hannah HAS to take that shot. Ky will never take the shot at SB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#bb23
Ky-his target will be Alyssa/Christian
Tiff-She is almost 30 yrs old. She's playing like she's a 23 YO. Who is she really? We don't know & that scares me.
DX-agrees to take the shot & so will Hannah.
Exits Storage room

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Tiffany's on her 17th anti-SarahB campaign talk to Derek X, currently in the pantry #bb23
followed by Tiffany to us saying she likes SB as a person and respects her, but needs to make sure she goes home b/c she could be very dangerous to Tiff's game.. it's not Big Sister or Big Best Friend

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
"Hot Takes with Hannah" show.
Hannah-how do you feel about next week?
X-if someone from our team doesn't win, we're going up
Hannah-that's when your little sis steps up
(Using a British Accent that she thinks is getting better)
Show wraps for Hann to get to makeup class

#BB23
Alyssa asks Azah if she's doing the makeup class.
Alyssa complains about doing it because she has a big pimple.
Azah-I like being a team player but you guys know I prefer doing nothing
Alyssa asks Hannah if she's going?
Han-Yes, I'm going to support Whit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
17m
Derek F- I can’t wait to get my lips done. I can’t even look at Claire. It looks like she went to get her lips and nose done in one day. Recovered and all. Makeup by Whit is a miracle. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
29m
Xavier: "how long is this damn makeup class? like bro, how does it take this long?" he added all the women there look great w/o makeup, why spend 3 hours to do it #bb23