TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through August 01, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Christian is making sure the optics are ok now that he's won another comp. He couldn't throw it because it would have been too obvious. Ky and Claire agree. Christian tells them that Azah was up by at one point. Ky lets Chris know, Whit has said she want to go before jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Christian- We are set for this week. Kyland- Yeah, it's clear. At the end of the day, she (Whitney) said in front of five people "I want to go home before jury" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hope they do a before or after question comp, or one like that, that requires knowing the events of the house next wee, LOL...v...v
BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Ky: yes, Hannah is smart, but I don't think there's going to be a BB history comp.
Christian agrees - even something like that for our season, it won't happen until further down the line.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kyland pointed out something that looks like a tiny ghost face in the shower - Tiffany pointed out one on the toilet floor #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ... 5.27pm ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Derek F: "where's the money, where's the movies, where's the punishments, where's that shit at"
Xavier: "maybe we don't get a luxury comp this year b/c they increased the final prize"
Derek F: "oh f that, take that prize back down and give me my damn luxury comp" Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tiffany called Whitney, Britney - Derek F corrected her - Whitney jumped up screaming WHAT THE F IS MY NAME!!! and a chase #bb23

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1421635830561472516

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
56m
Derek F: "my hearing's really good, the only thing I'm not good at is saying words because I'm dyslexic"
Christian: "same as me.. but dyslexia isn't in the ears bro" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
47m
#bb23in280
Christian HoH
Hannah Whitney nominated
Claire won getting to Jury with Wildcard
Christian won Pov
PoV meeting Monday
Jokers are Have Nots
Sounds like Whitney may go out with a whimper.
Expect lots of planning for next week from the HGs.
Live Endurance Thursday
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
36m
dinner by Derek X plus Azah's garlic knots, and Azah is CRACKING UP at Derek F griping about being on slop Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Britini- Last week I was a little hesitant. I want this HoH so bad. I will take whatever shot I need to. Claire- We didnt come here to play scared #BB23

Claire- She (Alyssa) is part of a duo and that's one of the dumbest things you can do in this game. Britini- That's a good point to bring up. She keeps commenting all the time "we're not a duo". Whenever people bring it up, she gets pissed #BB23

Claire- I dont want to be blinded by the fact that there is a duo and miss other threats. Britini- Whenever one of them gets HoH it's both of theirs. Claire- It's also the Kings' HoH. Britini- You bring up a good point #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
35m
Azah & Britini are doing so good eating slop at a table smelling the fresh baked bread & the meal.
DF not so well. Face with tears of joy #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
DX: I feel like I can make a better relationship with Al, but I don't know how to connect to Christian..Christian is like golden retriever, idk how to build a relationship with a golden retriever. He's not very cerebral.
Hannah: that's such a a nice way to put it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Azah: "I came to an epiphany with Big D: I get this game, everyone is supposed to act stupid"
Tiffany: "the stupider, the better, that's why I be telling you to shut the f up" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha ... Clio the Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
29m
Azah to Tiff “I dont even want to cuddle X any more! Im petty!”
#Zazah #BB23

And then Tiffany proceeds to do her impression of (I presume) Whitney rubbing lotion on X Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes
#BB23

And then Tiffany proceeds to do her impression of (I presume) Whitney rubbing lotion on X Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes
#BB23

AND NOW WHITNEY IS LITERALLY RUBBING LOTION ON HIM AGAIN
#BigGetABBC
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
Alyssa suggested F4 to Derek X with Christian and Hannah #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
7h

Derek F has 12 cigarettes left #bb23

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
There is a type of Dyslexia in the ears...it's called Auditory Dyslexia...my husband has it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.43pm .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB23
The BY is now open!! Brit yells to the house that it's open. Some of the HG's carry their laundry out to get it done.

The HOH group breaks up and heads down to go outside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB23
Brit is giving DF a hard time about smoking. He doesn't have many cigs left so she tells him to spread them out. He says he needs to smoke right now because he's stressed.

Ky and Christian agree not to snack after 8pm until next week.

#BB23
X and Tiff talking in the SR. X says if teams aren't done next week and his team wins again the house is coming for Hannah. Tiff says 2 of the Cookout could go up and they need to decide who to save. X says if his team wins Hannah is going up and will be the target.

#BB23
Tiff says Christian and Alyssa need to be broken up. X tells her she's going to figure out how to do it because they're on his team. Tiff says she can't do it. They agree DF needs to take the shot at them. X says his team would take a shot at Hannah, Tiff disagrees.

#BB23
X says if Christian won he would probably take a shot at Britini but he can't play next week so why are they even talking about it. X says he doesn't want to win next week. Tiff asks if Ky should take the shot at C and A or should they keep the Royal Flush together

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB23
Tiff says the Ace's and the Joker's are going to take shots at each other. X says they can take the shot at his team because his loyalty is the Cookout. Tiff asks if she was going to put only 1 of them up who should it be? X says Christian. She says she can't do it

#BB23
X says if he won HOH next week he would have to send Britini home. Tiff says that would have to happen to save the Cookout. X says his team won't understand him not going for Hannah. Tiff says he could put Hannah and Brit up and let the house take her out.

#BB23
X wants to keep the Cookout under wraps until Christian goes home. He feels comfortable beating anyone else other than him. If he goes home the can win every comp. They break the convo up quick and leave the SR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB23
SB and Alyssa are talking on the hammock. SB says she would want the double to be this week because it would take out 2 big targets before jury and she thinks she would be safe. Alyssa doesn't want people to think her and C are a duo as far as game goes.

#BB23
Alyssa tells SB that she told Christian she would take him out if it was best for her game. She asks SB if she would vote for the most comp wins or the best game. SB doesn't want to be a bitter juror and wants to vote best all around game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB23
The HG's are mingling between the outside and the inside.

Whit and SB are talking general chit chat on the hammock.

Hannah and DX are playing chess at the kitchen table. Azah is sitting with them trying to learn about the game.

Christian is in the HOH room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
SB tells Whit she should fight to stay. That she wasn't the target the whole time.

Whit says she would love to stay and play but she's not that upset. Says she talked too much about wanting a woman to win.

SB says "the guys are really scared" because of that.

Whit says she's going to ask her family and friends if she should watch.

SB says she hopes she has the self control not to watch if they tell her not to.

SB/Whit Talking about being worried about how things they say/do are portrayed. i.e cuddling

SB/Whit chat in hammock

Whit says Brent is probably at home screaming "you did it to yourself!" in reference to his team being on the block the week after his eviction.

Whit says that it probably wasn't the best decision for her team to get Brent out but for the atmosphere of the house it was the right decision.

SB says "it does feel different doesn't it!?"

Talk about how paranoid Frenchie was. SB says she couldn't trust him after week 1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
Whit and SB in hammock:
Whit says "I heard you snapped at production today"

SB: I mean kind of, they kept calling me out for sleeping but I wasn't sleeping. I was just resting!

They say that they just need to whisper "I'm awake" every once in awhile so BB leaves them alone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
Whit lays out her BB bucket list.

Tomorrow is Whit leading a makeup class followed by BB night club.

She also wants to do a spa night before bed.