TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 30, 2021 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This should be grand when there's finally no more options and hoh's will have to show their hands when they nominate, and when the alliances finally collide.

I can't wait!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This week could be very entertaining as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
· 3h
10:07 AM Bubbles! shortly change to Kitties! #BB23 #BBLF

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
Wildcard comp downtime underway. Azah Whitney and Claire should be competing. At least last night Whitney said she didn’t think she’d use it if@she won it. We’ll see. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 2 hours, 46 minutes) Police cars revolving light
Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Claire won the final Wildcard..
she and Kyland are trying to figure out the risk/reward and how it would work going forward, but she said she gets safety either way this week so details are irrelevant for now #bb23

she won by a lot "it wasn't even close"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.57pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Feeds are back to Claire and Ky in the SR.
They're trying to figure out what the twist would be for WC next week.
Claire says well this week I'm going to get safety either way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire told Ky that even if he and Tiff are up next week she can't be put up.

Ky how do you feel
Claire I feel really good. Not going to lie
Ky says she did it by so much.
He tells her she made the right decision for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Britini talking to Big D of the noms being Derek X & Hannah to make sure if DX won POV he didn’t take Hannah down & if he comes down Whitney goes up! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Sarah Beth is going full force against Hannah in this Kings/Queens meeting (as per usual). #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brit is telling DF that DX should go OTB next to Hannah so that he has to win the veto for himself. When DX wins veto Whit goes up.

In the HOH room we have SB, Christian, Alyssa, Ky, Claire, Tiff and X. Claire says Whit and Hannah makes sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Sarah Beth refuses to be stopped.
"It's WONDERFUL that you guys can think about jury votes, but I'm still trying to make jury, and if Hannah wins HOH, my butt could go home!"
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
Sara Beth is pushing Hannah again. The Cookout folks who are also in Royal Flush (and Claire) are pushing back HARD. Sarah Beth needs to take note of that- why would they be fighting so hard for someone outside of the alliance Triangular flag on post #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Christian says there's no reason any of the Royal Flush needs to go up next week. SB asks who, that is not one of them, needs to go up this week and be the target. SB says it should be Hannah and that she's throwing the comps.

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Tiffany jumps in with Britini as an option. Her & Kyland rat Britini out, saying she's brought up Christian & Alyssa as targets. Alyssa sounds concerned about this information. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Britini tells Whit that after the past two weeks, she would have taken the prize in WC today, had she won and if her team OK'd it. She asks Hannah what she would have done? Hannah thinks being safe until jury is a great thing, but it could damage her team.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
SB says she heard Hannah was going to put Alyssa and SB up. X asks how it benefits Hannah to put 2 of them up since they will all come for her. Alyssa says Whit is a good target for next week. Ky says Hannah is stronger and smarter than Whit and she loves the game.

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Tiffany with the uppercut has swayed the group sentiment, and Sarah Beth is now on the defensive. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Sarah Beth pulls out the big guns.
"It's concerning that you guys are fighting so hard for Hannah."
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23

DX: let's see how noms go, then I'll decide if I make people dinner.

DF: I know that's right, no dinner, no BBC.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff says her target is Brit. She wants them to think of what kind of threat she is and she's going for guys. That would leave them short of guys on her team. Tiff says Brit told her she won't target Whit and that she did hear Alyssa's name from Brit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Sarah Beth to Queens/Kings- Hannah also scares me cause she is really close with several members of our alliance...especially seeing you guys fight for her so hard to stay. I think she is playing a similar game to Whitney but she's actually good at it #BB2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
Christian says if it was up to him, he would target Whitney. But he wants what’s best for the Royal Flush at large.

He says he thinks Whitney and Hannah would put him up. Britini wouldn’t. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tiffany: "I'm done talking, I wish you the best in your decision, I don't know how I can help you get there but maybe read your letter from your parents one more time when you're by yourself and go with your gut, this is your HOH" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Christian has come back around to Hannah & Whitney as nominees, and they'll have to reconvene to discuss which one will be the target. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Christian says if he sat next to DX he thinks he would stay. He wants the house to say next week who is guaranteed to go home next week so that he's safe. He wants the house to pick a clear target for next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
59m
Derek F: "look at all the options, but it's kinda right there in front of your face, it's literally blonde extensions walking around the house"
SkullSkullRolling on the floor laughing #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Whit leaves HOH and Alyssa and Christian are alone. He tells her Hannah made such good points. He wants to keep the same noms though of Whit and Hannah. Alyssa says she still thinks Hannah will work with them. They aren't buying Whit's pitch.