TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 30, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tiffany- She (Whitney) has no loyalty and I cant trust her. Azah- Exactly! Tiffany- I did not want to keep her. I wanted to buy us another week cause I wanted her to win this week and send them (Kings) home so we didnt have to do it #BB23

Azah- I was going to put Christian and Whitney. Tiffany- And let the house decide. Azah- The house wouldnt be able to decide. I just need five. We would be able to decide here #BB23

Tiffany- The house going to be divided if he puts Hannah on the block. Our cards might get shown a little sooner. Azah- We would have to see what the HoH wants. If he wants to send Whit home, we can argue we went with the HoH's wishes. If not, it's going to be a blindside #BB23

Azah- I am trying to think of outside of that (Cookout) so we dont show our cards. It's Derek and Claire we need to talk to...and SB. Tiffany- She (SB) wants Hannah gone. You know something I dont know? (Azah nodded)

Tiffany- I definitely did not want SB to win it. I know that she wants to send Hannah home. Azah- Who said that? Tiffany- She did! She is scared of her. She thinks she is smart. Azah- I think the person it needs to be is Whit. I think she knows that too #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1s
Whitney really hasn’t dome anything worthy of the bashing she’s received tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
SB tells Ky that she would put up DX before a Joker and he would be pissed at her. They count the #'s and realize they don't need DX anymore. Ky says that's the move. SB thinks maybe going into jury will be a double.

#BB23
Ky says he may want to win HOH next week and thinks Christian would win the double eviction veto so he wants him out. Ky is looking to figure out how to vote Alyssa and Christian out without the votes coming back on him or SB.

#BB23
SB doesn't know where Claire or Tiff's loyalties lie. SB is worried about not having comp wins at the end and Ky having more wins. SB says if she won at the double she would put up Azah and Big D and BD Christian because Christian would win the veto if he was up

#BB23
SB is laughing and saying maybe she should win next week so she doesn't win on the double. They get interrupted and leave the workout room.

Whit and X in the bathroom. Whit tells X she's been asked by the DR about him. She's shocked he hasn't been asked but once.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Whit, Hannah and DX in the kitchen. Whit says she thinks X is 32. DX says he's still kind of playful and joke around with the kids. DX says Ky is like a 100 yr old for his hard age. Hannah puts Travis' hard age at 25. Whit says he's about 30 due to his mature side.

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa and Christian are sitting in the LR with other HG's. They are talking about how previous HOH's handled their one on ones. It is very hard to hear them because of the talk going on around them.

#BB23
A whispers in his ear- If Whit wins WC comp you can make the deal and if she doesn't you can't make that deal.

Most of the HG's are sitting in the LR chatting. Ky and Tiff cuddling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
54m
#BB23
DX is cooking dinner. DF says they are doing BBC tonight but the HG's want to eat prior to BBC. DX says dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes.

X is trying to teach the HG's a game using their thumb and forefingers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45m
#BB23
DF and X are talking on the couch. X tells him that he told Alyssa that everyone will associate Christian's decision with her because it likely will be her decision. DF says Christian promised not to come for him but he knows Alyssa will. He tells X he hates the Kings won.

#BB23
X tells DF that him & Azah need to stay calm, currently there is not reason for Christian to target them but if they get anxious it will give them reason. DF says it's another week he has to be "up their ass" DF keeps talking loud and X keeps having to tell him to be quiet

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What does he need to get revenge for?Nothing has happened to him, I am confused ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
38m
#BB23
DF talking to the cams in the yacht room: "I will get my revenge. I will send each and every one of these people home". He leaves the room and heads to the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
30m
#BB23
Azah tells DF and SB that she understands playing this game weeks ahead, but for now she's keeping it day by day. Not only is there a ton of targets in the house, wild card could change everything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB23
Christian tells Hannah that he'll only be talking to his team tonight, other teams before WC then one on ones after that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Meme Machine
@RealityMemeMach
· 44m
Big D is so salty to be a Have-Not lmao #bb23

EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2m
All he has to do is take food in the shower, cry that he has a watermelon eating disorder and they will stop Have Nots for the season... That's what Jackson told me anyhow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4s
#BB23
While Whit gives X a full extremity massage they talk of Christian's music.. X wishes he could listen to Khalif, Hannah agrees.

Whit: I wish I could listen to some Garth Brooks right now..

Hannah: she is not invited to the cookout.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Christian to Diary so the room and pics and letter etc will be coming up before long #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.00am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates BBLiveUpdaters
· 9h
#BB23
Alyssa asks if X believe that Whit would have said she would go after X and X says yes he believes it. Alyssa feels that DX would throw the comp if Whit is up to let her go and if Hannah is up DX would go for it to keep Hannah safe. X disagrees.

#BB23
X wants Alyssa to talk to Hannah after the WC comp. She thinks she should tell Hannah she wants to work with her. They agree that Whit can't win the WC comp. Alyssa tells him America is probably board because no one is taking the WC offers. They decide to go to sleep.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.43am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
As the HG's continue to eat and brush their teeth.

Recap
Christian will not be talking to anyone until the WC Comp. Hannah and Whit are the possible noms. However if one of them comes down, the Jokers are in danger.

WC Comp locked players- Whit and Claire. Azah likely

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.25am ... OnlineBigBrother.com @bigbspoilers
·
6h
"Those are the only two options [Hannah/Whit] if you don't you want to go after the joker"
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.44am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Hannah is talking with Alyssa. She wants to ask Chris for a 1 on 1. Alyssa says that Chris only plans to do Team 1 on 1's. He is not comfortable being alone so they will be in the room.

#BB23
H just wants to make sure she gets to talk outside of her team. A asks H who was trying to come after SB and her. Hannah says someone told someone else ( no names), basically she does not know who started it but wants to clarify that those words never came out of her mouth

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
2h
Hannah putting in work with Alyssa and Christian acting as their personal stylist Face with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Christian joins. Hannah asks Christian if she can have 1 on 1 time outside of her team. She wants to be able to talk, and with 7 people in the room that will be hard. Christian says he will allow it. They joke that they cannot go over time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Brit and Chris are talking. Chris is saying he is a huge target. Brit says no because it was a team comp. Chris says but he did 7 pieces. Chris says he need there to be a bigger target. He says it will be a Kings decision. Brit says she is proud of him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Hannah says people all last week were telling her to put up a King and that is not in her best interest. That is why she was struggling. H just really wants some 1 on 1 time, but he is too scared.

Kristina @stinaknits
·
2h
I love that they are discussing how much the safety comp twist offers have flopped loudly and openly on feeds Face with tears of joy. I Purple heart this superfan cast. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Hannah is now talking to Xavier (1 on 1 time). She says Ky pulled her aside this am and told her to tell the Kings that someone she trusts advised her to put someone from the Kings on the block. That is why she didn't want to win HOH. X says to stick w/ that narrative

#BB23
Hannah says that for her, to get the least amount of blood on her hands, she would go for the weakest team (Jokers). She says if her options were limited due to the WC and she was forced to put up a King, she would put up the person who has the best chance of stayin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Ky trying to figure out a way to learn the days. He's not good at math, or music. So, he's looking for some kind of tool
Claire-Just helping him w/what happened on which days

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
Joker's BB Updates #BB23 @JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 9:31am: Christian announces that he's not meeting anyone till after the Wild Card competition and it will be team meetings. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Xavier to himself- Things are starting to come through. Wasnt planning on having to work this early this morning. So far, so good #BB23

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Alyssa-Feels like we can have Hannah work for us, for the team
X-1 thing, which one of us is likely to put us up? Between Whit & Brit, he feels like Whit would be more bold.
ALyssa-, no, I agree, she's smart & that was worrying me. But, I should look at it the other way

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Alyssa- I do agree with the Whitney thing. I think it's making sense. I'm agreeing more with Whitney going first now for the team's sake and for your sake. I think we could have Hannah work for us. Xavier- I think she's willing to work with us #BB23