TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 29, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
17s
HGs discussing their GB messages to Brent.
X: Am I the only one who said something nice??
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
Now
#BB23
Christian gets called to the DR.
Big D says he's going to eat.
Everyone says to hurry because this is have nots (Christian going to DR)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
50s
#BB23
Big D-they won because of that damn you know who.
Tiff-They won because of Sarah Beth. Sarah Beth put the puzzle together.
Big D-I know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Whit is alone in the sail room with sunglasses on.
She just let out a big sigh.

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
pre-Have-not feast continues after the pasta course with pizza #bb23
Christian was called to Diary so DF better hurry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Tiff said Brent said that he didn't need to talk to her bc she has his vote.
Alyssa says he told her that.
Tiff how does he know
Britini thanks everyone for keeping her

BB23
The HGs are still talking about Brent.
Hannah says she told him it as going to be the biggest move in BB history since Dan's Funeral.
Claire says he said it was going to be the biggest blindside.
Tiff-well he's right. Because he did not see that sh*t coming.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
38s
they are still roasting Brent..
I was expecting this last week about Frenchie but this works Popcorn #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
59s
#BB23
Claire-I wonder if they gave us teams because it was 3 3 3
DX jokes that Brent would stay and production would be like now what do we do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
1m
Claire informing everyone about BB curses. They discuss DF was the first to enter after this lol #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
50s
Claire explains the OTEV curse. If you win OTEV you don't win the season, but Cody broke that in BB22 #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
Alyssa and Christian thought winning team would pick the HOH ..
they get rules read to them separately from Julie's instructions #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
Tiff joking that she would take a no-slop pass over $5000.

SB says she'd take the money
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
Christian talking to Tiff about being stressed about all the HoH responsibilities #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
Kings are in the storage room celebrating their win

Alyssa: If we wouldn't have won, we would have been on the block

X-Wonders what GB messages Brent saw
Alyssa-How likely is a battle back?
X-IDK
SB-excited to see pics, letter & stuff

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
21m
Hmm - yeah I will have to remove Claire as a likely nominee - does seem like it will be Hannah and Whitney - still early and still Wild Card comp (that Whitney will play in) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB23
Azah-that's why I want that (w)**tch out. Her flip back & forth. They better see that (Whit)
BigD-She going to paint whatever picture she wants
House talk of Big Blue Couch changes since jokers are have nots.
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
Xavier told Derek F nobody on Kings is looking at him, but if he starts acting out of sorts or pissy he'll make himself a target #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Christian to Alyssa/SB/Xavier- There is going to be a team of two this week and we have got all four! #BB23

Christian to Alyssa/SB/Xavier- I dont think it's likely to happen but if this shit goes to my head, smack the shit out of me #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Alyssa to Christian- We have your back. I'm fine with saying I knew about it too and agreed with what you want to do #BB23

Derek F- I'm just worried about that damn Christian and his girl. Xavier- In order for me to make it where the heat is not on any of y'all, y'all gotta stay calm #BB23

Xavier to Derek F- There are intended targets for the week and your team's name has not been brought up once #BB23

Derek F- I need an individual challenge next week. Xavier- I know you wanted this one. Derek- I wanted this one badly and unfortunately I need you to lose a teammate. That's going to be next week #BB23

Derek F- I just dont trust that Whitney. Xavier- But she aint in power. Derek- She will do whatever it takes, so watch this week is going to be really nasty #BB23

Tiffany to Azah- She (Whitney) cant win safety. If Whitney wins safety, Hannah is the target. They might go after Claire. That's why Claire has to go for it #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
Azah-We need to get together to have a meeting this week.
Claire-Whit has to be a have not as well
Azah-This is going to be a hard week (as havenot)
Claire-it's kinda nice because you're w/your team all week.
Tiff-we have to get our stuff out of the have not room

#BB23
Tiff-Yes, you need to lay low and chill & BigD needs to chill the f**k out and chill too
Azah-Yeah. We will.
Anyone that will change on a moments notice like that is very scary (Whit)
She's the epitome of a floater, wherever the power is that's where they go

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
20m
#BB23
Azah-When we talked, and you agreed. What made you change your mind?
Tiff-I think this thing w/Christian & Alyssa is dangerous but, with her, she's a liar
Azah-If she's up next to Hannah...
Tiff-Let the house decide. She might show her cards sooner

#BB23
Azah-She thinks a lot more like us than you think!
Tiff-who was her target? SB?
Azah-Yes Hannah is smart & all that stuff but..
Tiff- You know who can change her mind, right?
Azah-Kyland
Tiff-Don't think I'm not out there working for the group
SB enters

#BB23
Azah-I learned I'll do ok at puzzle comps. DId u understand how the timer worked?
SB-Yeah, I understood it, it was just hard. You (Azah) were the only one that came to visit me as a have not.
Tiff-Listen I came up to see you w/Frenchie
Hannah enters

#BB23
BigD-I hate that we have to wait a whole other week to wait for another HOH comp
Whit-Yeah
BigD-I'm worried that there going to come for us again. There's no clear house target. I'm not ready for the he said/she said BS that's about to ensue

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
DX-Was trying to throw it but, didn't want his team to know that he was throwing it. So, I would just flip a couple pieces over & not really do anything. I hope nobody noticed
SB-No, it definitely didn't look like you were throwing.

#BB23
BigD-We actually are dealing w/2 HOH's this week so, it might make it even harder.
Whit-Yeah, I see what you're seeing
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
as expected, Team Jokers are Have-nots this week: Azah, Britini, Derek F
-they're the only ones who haven't done it yet #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Alyssa-tells Dx he's fine
Dx-I didn't want it to look like it was throwing it too much
Alyssa-This is the best case scenario!
Hug and disperse

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Azah is in the have-not room with Tiffany and Claire, and they are helping her to set up her bed in the have-not room. They all agree that the room is not that bad, and that the slop diet is the worst part about being a have-not and is much worse than the room.

#BB23
Hannah and Derek X are in the kitchen preparing some food to cook, while Christian, Alyssa, Derek F, Whitney, Britni, and Xavier are in living room and Christian just mentioned to Alyssa that he farted, and she said she didn't smell it, and then she did, and grabs nose.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Azah- I'm kind of in a chill mood this week. I told myself if I cant win HoH, I need to lay low and chill. Tiffany- Big D needs to chill
the f out too. Azah- I told him #BB23

Tiffany- She (Whitney) dont want to go to jury so let her go home. Azah- She can go home to her kids #BB23

Tiffany- One of us cant go the f home. If one of us goes home, of course our six couldnt go to the end but it's really jeopardizing two sitting in those chairs. Azah- Homegirl (Hannah) might be on the block but if it's homegirl and Whitney, Whitney is going home #BB23

Azah to Tiffany- Everyone is going off about how Brent is condescending but Whit is condescending too #BB23

Tiffany- I'm just like did she (Whitney) bring any clothes in the house? Azah- I think her clothes are cute. Tiffany- She dont have no clothes. Have you seen her? Azah- I'm just a hater cause I think X is cute #BB23