TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 29, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
55m
#BB23
X-packing up his HOH stuff. Going to miss you. Don't be upset. It's going to be so emotional.
Named the cams, saying goodbye. BigD enters.
X-you're interrupting my emotional goodbye! He says one last goodbye to cams
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
55m
Xavier cleaning his HOH room for Tiffany or Hannah’s new HOH reign tonight! #BB23 Crossed fingersCrossed fingers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.51am .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
#BB23
HG's getting their spots on the bed for the lock-down. Azah, Brent, SB on bed.
Whit, X, Brit, trickle in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tiffany: "I'm having a personal conversation and America should not even care about this.. go watch some people do other stuff, I am boring right now" Rolling on the floor laughing

(Derek X trying to tell her to multiply by 7 for day numbers - she said she just memorized them instead) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
adoptable anipals 10.52am for HOH lockdown/tech rehearsal #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
1h
X: Why didn't you let Baby D cuddle with you?
Whit: I did, I just made him close his legs. I didn't wanna feel the whole egg roll.
Brent: And you're tryin to cancel me America?
X: Bring that back...need you to apologize publicly cause that was rude. I'm not laughing. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
2s
I honestly think the Queens are playing with fire trying to get Whitney to win HOH. Yes it's best case scenario if she takes out a King for them, but Whitney is a bit of a wildcard, and Christian & Alyssa are likely to start spilling if they realize they're in trouble. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.24pm ... hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
27m
feeds are back #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB23
Feeds return
Christian-benefits them to keep her around for another week. She said she trusts me
Alyssa-so it doesn't matter, Whit or Hannah
Alyssa-Have you decided if you're going for it?
SB-I'm not sure yet
Alyssa-will you let me know?
Feeds cut

#BB23
Ky-Whit doesn't seem to think she's a target, we're trying to decide weather to tell her otherwise so she goes for it. What do you think?
Hannah-I've tried lighting a fire under her several times & she just will not. I told DX to try to talk to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
31m
Alyssa- Have you thought more about if you want it or not, compare to me? Sarah Beth- I keep going back and forth. Alyssa- Me too. Sarah Beth- I'm definitely going to go for it as long as certain people are up #BB23

Kyland to Hannah- She (Whitney) basically has expressed to me that she doesnt feel the need to win. We are trying to decide if we should let her know that's not true before HoH #BB23

Hannah to Kyland- Someone from the Kings has to go this week. I have tried lighting a fire under her (Whitney) multiple times and she just feels comfortable #BB23

Hannah- I think Derek X should still talk to her (Whitney) today. Kyland- If he talks to her and she doesnt win, she will be gunning for Wildcard. Hannah- If the Kings dont win HoH, then she should gun for Wildcard #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB23
Hann-Whit thinks she's good w/the Kings so, she doesn't feel like she has to win it
Ky-Will she gun for the wildcard if she knows we're against her?
Hann-yes. So, if the kings are in power we have to keep her comfortable She's on my team & throwing, she's in no position to

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
28m
Posted 12:30pm: Alyssa tells Sarah Beth that Big D considered putting her (Sarah Beth) up but she (Alyssa) shut it down. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 12:30pm: Alyssa says to Sarah Beth that the Jokers would put her up while the Aces would put Sarah Beth up. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 12:31pm: Alyssa/ Sarah Beth/ Christian in BA: Alyssa says it makes sense for her to win HOH because she hasn't won anything. Christian says he will drop only if Sarah Beth and Alyssa are left but otherwise he will go for the HOH. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB23
Move to coral room
Han-so if the jokers win this week a king is going no matter what? So, Christian is going home this week? What if he wins veto?
Ky-Then he'll come down & probably throw up X as a pawn
Hann-I'm worried about going up as replacement nom?
Ky-no, no, no

Ky-SB, Tiff & Claire will go along w/what I say, this week, not the entire game. Just this week
Hann-X-wants to take out Alyssa as a target?
Ky-he feels like he took out a big target this week w/Brent soo,

#BB23
Christian-do we put someone up who is 100% protecting me? It might still be a risk to you
Alyssa-either way, they're coming for one of us.
Chris-Whit, just, Whit just says s**t
Hannah will be harder to take out later. He feels like we keep Hannah now & get rid of Whit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
#BB23
Christian-But, I'm worried about you. This is for my game. I like that she gives me advice & stuff.
Alyssa-if I'm HOH, she will not believe you. She won't believe that you didn't know what's going on.
Chris-I'm worried I f**ed up my game this week.

#BB23
Alyssa-there is no point in going after the jokers this week. I trust your judgement
Chris-I don't think the queens will take the shot this week. Then what are we doing?
X keeps coming in and out interrupting the convo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
24m
I honestly think the Queens are playing with fire trying to get Whitney to win HOH. Yes it's best case scenario if she takes out a King for them, but Whitney is a bit of a wildcard, and Christian & Alyssa are likely to start spilling if they realize they're in trouble. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
DX-do we tell her to gun for HOH (whit)?
Han-We don't necessarily say it like that.
Tiff-just that she shouldn't throw it
Should we tell her that she's the house target?
Ky-we can't have SB win, then the kings are all safe.
Nobody is going after the jokers.

#BB23
They'd rather have Whit competing & not throwing. They are consider her as a King because she's safe w/the Kings. Very rushed, hurried convo btwn. Tiff, DX, Claire, Hannah, & Ky

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Brent is discussing semen vs sperm to Alyssa, in great detail #stopthat #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
Yoga class starts in the living area w/Claire

#BB23
BigD-wants real food
Christian-Bun or braids
BigD-whatever is more comfortable

#BB23
DF says he wants to win HOH
Chr says he had to tell Hannah he would put up a Joker if he wins. He asks if he would put up a King if he won.
DF said they would talk if he wins. He says no one will know what he's doing. He'll talk with people and hear plans and targets

#BB23
Al tells Big D will just BS him.
DF says he knows when people are BSing him.
Al tells him he's good if she wins HOH
DF says he doesn't want his team to be pawns again. he wants to win bc he wants his Cheez-its & Ramen

#BB23
Big D tells Alyssa when he "chh-chh" she can have his drawers in the dresser. (When Brent leaves)
Alyssa shows Big D and Chr her lucky outfit she wore when she met Jessica and she wore on all her zoom calls.
Christian like your style

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Christian leaves
Al tells Big D they are good. She says she feels good with Britini
DF says if he wins he needs real answers from people
Al says there's no reason to go after his team.
Big D says he's being real with her, her team has 4 people and 1 needs to go.

#BB23
Al tells Big D she's gunning for HOH bc she knows people are going after her team.
DF says if she gets it she has to worry about next week when she can't compete
Al says that's why she'd go after some one that's going after her.
DF thinks everyone is going for Whitney

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
1m

@TheBryPie
: DX- the number of times the DR has told me not to tell him, Im sure theyve told everyone

So the DR is verbally advocating for Brent to be blindsided #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Brent asks if he should tell Alyssa stuff after bc he doesn't want to lose her trust.
DX and Hannah says he should.
Hannah says to pull her aside before the HOH comp
Brent-I don't want to make her nervous
Hannah-ya so maybe after the HOH comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
adoptable anipals 2.21pm, and that's the end of Brent on our feeds #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
36s
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light
(Duration: 3 hours, 50 minutes) Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
HGs hanging out.
Christian is saying he's going to cry during his HOH reveal.
DF is telling Alyssa he's worried about the jokers being pawns again.
Alyssa says she doesn't think he has to worry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
58s
Christian: "I have responsibility.. I don't want to have to read in front of people, I don't want to have to do noms" #bb23