TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 29, 2021 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Not CVS ,CBS.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha... hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
BB: "houseguests, please clean your house"

hamsters aren't happy with that one Face with hand over mouth #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Here is the tweet where TVClubhouse is mentioned ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1h
Those that have known me forever know I was distantly involved in the plot to get TP to the #BB1 house when they ran out (by throwing it over the wall). That WILL NOT happen in the #BB23 house lol

58m
The ladies from http://TVClubhouse.com that snuck onto the CBS lot and tried to throw Toilet Paper over the wall into the backyard during #BB1

https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1420608989650370566

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1h
Christian (and Derek X & Brent?) stacked up TP in the WC and Alyssa isn't amused... something about bacteria from the toilet rising up and getting in the rolls.... Christin and Derek X remove them..... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.02pm .... spicoli @bb_spicoli
· 2h
DF just ruined the blindside and I don't think Brett believed him Face with tears of joy #BB23

https://twitter.com/bb_spicoli/status/1420580382311919617

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
29m
Hannah - Tiffany talking in the HN room - she tells Tiff about her and Dereck saying they were each other's #1..... Dear Hannah - you should NEVER tell someone that you have a #1 alliance with someone else. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
25m
My guess is tomorrow night's HoH competition will be a knock out competition - and knock out comps tend to expose alliances - so if it happens it may make for a LOT of drama. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.37 am .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB23
Feeds come back to all 4 cams on the BR again. Unknown who Ky and Whit are talking about. Brent comes in and tells them that Christian screwed up and said "we've already had 3 guys go home in the first few weeks" Brent says he gave it away.

#BB23
X, Christian and Alyssa in the HOH room. A says tomorrow is going to be crazy. Christian tells X he better get his stuff out of the room because Alyssa is moving in. She says she really wants it now.

Alyssa heads into the HOH shower and feeds cut.

#BB23
Cams are back to X and Christian talking in HOH. It sounds like Christian wants to try and change his GB message to Brent. X says he told Brent in his message that he's a great guy but in the game....

#BB23
Alyssa and Brent talking in the outer bedroom. Brent is telling her how Christian slipped up. Alyssa is trying to play it off well "There's no way. He would tell me. Do I need to go and talk to him?" Brent says no, he slipped up. Christian comes in and talk stops

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB23
Christian, Brent & Alyssa are now talking about what time they will be woken up tomorrow and how BB will let them know what the comp is before it happens. Brent says not matter what happens 'we were here for the laughs".

The HG's are still eating new food in the kitchen

#BB23
Brent is trying to get Christian to tell him again that he's going home by telling Christian he will go and see his puppy, he just needs to give Brent the address. Christian tells him to stop because he's not going home tomorrow. Christian changes the subject.

#BB23
Christian leaves the bedroom. Alyssa tells Brent she's going to give Christian one more chance to tell her and see if he lies to her. She wants to go to the BR and "ask him". Brent says it will make sense tomorrow, it's too hard to explain it to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB23
Alyssa talking to Christian in the BR. She tells him that Brent told her C screwed up. She says Brent told her that he has the #'s with or without Christian. C says Brent will blow up his spot but no one will believe what he says. C says he needs to learn from this mistake

#BB23
Christian leaves the BR mad at himself that he screwed up. Alyssa heads back to the bedroom. She tells Brent she couldn't talk to C because Claire was there. Alyssa asks if maybe C was joking and he says "no. I asked Derek and he said he screwed up." (Christian)

#BB23
Brent tells A that when she came to him and told him they were plotting against him he thinks it's really happening but he thinks everything will still work out. He tells her to stay calm and level headed and she will see tomorrow. They can talk after the vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB23
Christian talking to Claire about his mistake. Claire tells him Brent still thinks he has the votes because he he has DF, Azah, Christian and SB. Hannah enters the BR. He tells Hannah the story. Hannah tells C that Brent still thinks he has a 9-2 vote with C in the dark

BB23
Alyssa and Brent talking again in the outer bedroom. Brent tells her her team isn't telling her everything. Alyssa asks Brent if he told DF if she was a vote for him and he says no. Brent says it's a last min effort and he doesn't know if it will work but she's protected.

#BB23
Brent asks A if he can whole heatedly trust her. She says yes but why can't I know everything. Brent says "you don't even know what's going on with your own team". He tells her that no one on her team including C isn't voting for Brent.

#BB23
Alyssa says then that means Brent is going home then. Brent says "if my last ditch effort works then I'm not". He says that her team isn't telling her everything but she's still protected even without him because his team trusts her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why don't they just tell Brent now? It's just cruel and unnecessary at this point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
#BB23
Brent tells Alyssa that he can't tell her everything because Christian is always attached to her hip. She wants him to stop saying that. He says "why do you think you weren't included on the 1:1's with X?" He tells her that he doesn't want her tied up in it all

BB23
Hannah & Christian talking in the BR. C says he needs to win tomorrow and she says it makes sense for his team. She says she needs to put up a King and someone else so she doesn't show her cards. He asks if he wins veto can he use it. Hannah tells him they will have to see

#BB23
Hannah tells C she needs to gun for HOH because she's afraid she will be put up as a pawn. C asks who out of his team she wants to win the most & she says him with Alyssa second. Hannah tells C that she's heard SB might put her up as a target. C says he hasn't heard that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
#BB23
Alyssa enters the BR with Hannah and Christian. She's mad that Brent won't leave her alone. She's trying to sleep and he wakes her up. Claire comes in the BR and Alyssa tells her what Brent has been telling her. Brent comes in and he says his invite must have been lost

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
#BB23
Claire is cam talking. She feels safe for next week but doesn't know if she's the outer edge of the onion or the inner. She thinks that SB might have a F2 with SB. She knows that she needs to distance herself from Tiff.

#BB23
Claire says she needs to talk more with the Kings and feels that Tiff has stronger bonds in the house with others. She wants to have a talk with someone and tell them that Tiff is playing her own game so she wants to also.

#BB23
Claire says Ky talks for long periods of time with people "He's good". She knows she doesn't talk a lot with SB but she needs to. She thinks maybe she can get on her good side. She thinks Ky is a lawyer, DX from Survivor and X an undercover cop.

#BB23
Claire says she doesn't have Alyssa so she or Ky should go & she thinks Ky going will cut down X a little. She says these 4 would have never picked each other to play together and they never would have picked each other. She also says DX is playing a masterful social game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
#BB23
Ky, Tiff and Claire in the HN room. Ky tells the girls that Whit told him she would put up Alyssa and SB. They are all shocked at that. Claire "That's interesting". Ky says he's not sure she would tell him the truth. He he told SB his mind didn't change on Brit

BB23
Ky tells them he told SB it's not fair to have girls in the jury that won't vote for him so he wants to take the shot at Whit for him.

They talk about how in previous seasons the HG's on the wall would ask HG's to leave to make deals, they don't lately.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB23
Claire, Tiff and Ky are talking about the best way to hold onto the wall in the comp to stay on the longest. Tiff thinks she can make it through the cold water being spayed on them. Tiff and Claire say SB talks down about her talents. Ky says she's down on herself

#BB23
Ky and Claire tell Tiff that she needs to "sthu on that wall" after she says she would just tell SB to go ahead and fall if she starts whining. Tiff jokes about Ky not wanting anyone in the house to like him because he knows there's tons of girls outside for him now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.26am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB23
Alrighty everyone! We finally have lights out throughout the house. We will take to our slumber as well right now so we can be back up with you in the morning. Sleep well BB Lovers!! See you soon!
@nursecherylr516
OUT!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch from what I saw DerekF did tell him, but he didn't believe it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.55am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
SB-I get so impatient on eviction days.
Brit-I feel like shit today.

#BB23
Brent practicing speech & then Big D comes into the kitchen.
Alyssa-asks BB for medicine through her mic
SB-Water, drink water.
Brit-But, it's nervousness. I feel like shit
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa-My anxiety is really, really bad this morning. Waiting for them to call me into DR. Have they restocked the pantry?
BigD-Not until tomorrow

Christian-in the storage room, finds out from Claire the same thing. They don't restock until tonight or tomorrow

#BB23
Brit-can you believe Brent asked me when he gets his suitcase back?
Hannah-Even if he was staying, that just proves how insensitive & rude he is. He'd start f**ing up ppl's games. She's worried was he's going to say. He could really frick stuff up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brit-the fact that (Brent) asked me of all ppl!
Claire-I can't help but think he does it to be cruel at this point. It'd better be an unanimous vote.
Brit-I'll tell you what though. Alyssa is the glue. Do you see Christian w/anyone else
Claire-I see it as, either one

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire-I do agree that Christian could be scooped
Brit-Yup
Claire-and yes...Alyssa is better at this game
Brit-As long as it's Alyssa & Not me, I'm cool
Claire-My other concern is...
Brit-keeps interrupting
Claire-The fact that he's tight w/SB too, makes me nervous

#BB23
Brit-SB knows she's 4th on the totem pole

Claire-But, if Christian stays,that would move her down. Don't you think? After Frenchie left, didn't you & your team get closer?

Brit-We had no choice. BigD wants this HOH so bad.

#BB23
Brit-If you put up X & Christian, then you're giving them both a chance to play in the veto. If Christian isn't up, He'll use the veto on her (Alyssa).

Claire & she agree & exit the storage room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.27am .... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
feedmasters are trolling them early today #bb23

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1420798231487811589

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
DX & Brit going over days. Dx-giving Tiff tips on how to memorize days by multiplying.

#BB23
Alyssa-He (Brent) told me that Christian & X are working against me. I can't wait for him to leave.
Brit, Hannah agree
Whit-I know, I try to just be more forceful w/him but, yeah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
53m
Xavier pacing & talking to himself, feeling bad about Brent, getting emotional.. "don't get sad on me okay? this has to happen" and "accept it, you gotta move on" and "someone else has to come up here & do the things I need them to do w/o me doing it, it has to be that way" #bb23

aaaand Brent was in the bathroom Rolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing