TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 28, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
2h
Brent is back to complaining about how he's the only one being stereotyped and judged based on how he looks but he's not upset, he can take it, but it's not fair how people treat him.

Whitney has no poker face. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Whit to Brent: "Play smarter."
Brent: "But the thing is, my strategy is amazing"
Whit asks if it's that amazing if he's being targeted. He says he's being targeted for the way he looks. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Whit clearly wants to just blurt out 'Brent you irredeemable dumb ass, Alyssa doesn't like you, she doesn't trust you, and we're voting you out.' #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Whit and Brent agree that usually floaters make it far, but this year the strong players are being targeted first (hint hint).

Whit says floating is a strategy. Brent says those are the people you don't want in jury, because they won't think logically. #bb23

Whit is talking about actual floaters. Brent is talking about coasters, but he doesn't know that. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Britini told Claire "someone told me yesterday you've been on the block half the time you've been here, I said NO try two-thirds" #bb23

haters are gonna hate, but I think she's amusing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Derek with the facts….

There is no legality issues (with anything production does)… this is a reality tv show (disguised as) but not a competition show.

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, all the photos are real nice!
... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Xavier's modeling pics in BB context, a thread #bb23

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1420482876097785857

Brent Wolgamott
@OneLuckyGay
·
1h
Bless you for this thread. I had no idea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO .... Eric @RealityRecaps
·
1h
Brent: I can tell when people are lying to me there mannerisms change.

Tiff: I wish I could do that. I need to be more like you. Maybe you can teach me.

Brent: For sure. Next week I’ll take you under my wing.

Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
47m
Britini- If you win HoH, what would your move be? Sarah Beth- I am not 100% certain but I would take a shot at the Aces #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
37m
Tiffany- Claire has been very close to me but I am scared about how long she is going to make it. Derek X- I have heard Claire's name. Tiffany- I think after Whitney she is probably the next girl they are going to want out #BB23

Tiffany- I have to line myself up to have Claire and not have Claire cause I dont know. I like me, you, Ky, Hannah. Derek X- That's a really great combination of people cause we compliment each other's skillsets #BB23

Tiffany- He (Brent) thinks he turned the Jokers. Derek X- He really thinks he is God's gift to humanity #BB23

Xavier to Kyland- Whitney is working hard to get in the Kings favour. I think she is trying to put something together. That gives Alyssa and Christian a sense of security with her. They are potentially looking at Hannah more #BB23

Xavier- I was waiting for something to happen where someone said Whitney brought up Alyssa and Christian. Kyland- Whitney was just in the storage room with me and Derek X saying "obviously we have to take a shot at the four". Xavier- That's what we have to push #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
18m
I think Britini ran out of tears & is now stepping up her social game. Clapping hands sign #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB23
Brit is tell DX that this last week has shown her how much she can trust him. she says DX has been there so much for her this week and she knows he cares about her.

#BB23
Brit says she's going to throw out a scenario ... if its the wall comp and DX is left with the Kings what would he do? DX says I would hold on. Then says that everyone else would drop for Brit.

#BB23
Brit asks DX if Brent has said anything negative against her or put her down while campaigning or only stood up for his self. DX says no, the only thing he said was that if you stay you will keep being a target, where as he will always be a target in front of him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
Xavier's telling Whitney stories about his cat Kovu, between gametalk/plans/etc #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
DX ask Brit if she would rather win HOH or Veto, she says if I'm being honest I would rather win Veto bc it means your safe, DX says but HOH keeps you safe first

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Hannah tells Brit this week will be starting back to square one. The chaos is gone with Frenchie gone and the discomfort is gone once Brent is gone. She tells Brit she will throw it to one of the Jokers. But as long as the Kings are up there she needs to fight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Ky-The reality is, we know we have 13 left so obviously we have to make it passed these 2 evictions. If 1 of those ppl to go, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Whit to go by association.

Alyssa enters to use restroom

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
Britini is going to go to sleep pretty early tonight as she's spent an exhausting day of nonstop, albeit unnecessary, interviews with the entire cast. #bb23

Yet she has yet to create any kind of alliance with anybody outside of her team.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 55s
Britini to Xavier- What I wanted to talk to you about was to thank you cause your honesty has been very admirable this week in a week that has been tough and crazy. He needs to go home. From what I'm hearing, it should be unanimous #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Brent practicing his speech w/Alyssa & Christian. They advise him to take out the swearing, but, otherwise good. He's going to start rapping like Eminem. He really has no idea, what he's going to say

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9s
#BB23
Hannah tells Tiff she's glad she knows what's going on because she was freaked out by everyone seeing her and DX as a pair - she did not want to be seen as a Nicole Franzel, hiding behind a man.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VOMinorities
·
1m
Is Tiffany the answer to all the feedsters prayers?! Because she just told Hannah EVERYTHING we needed Hannah to know:

1. Her and Whit will be put up by the Kings
2. Gun for this next hoh
3. Stop showing ppl how well she knows the game. Just observe
4. Stay close to DX #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brian Scally
@Brian_Scally
·
51m
Very much dreading seeing which alumni jump to hang out with Brent pretending he wasn’t a giant misogynist on the show #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
28m
#BB23
Azah-Can't believe she let the name slip to Hannah.
BigD-My little grasshopper you're so bad at this game
Azah-I do know how to keep my mouth shut though.
BigD-I love you. But, I ain't going to be able to tell you nothing else moving forward!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB23
Claire-now talking alone to the cameras. She thinks she's the outer layer of an onion. She wants Ky or X going out. X Pre-Jury. Sorry. She's also willing to get rid of SB at this point. Tiff is her rider or die. She's having a lot of fun but, is very stressed.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tv clubhouse was mentioned in a tweet by big brother gossip . The ladies of tvclubhouse. When you sent tp to cvs.

The ladies from TVClubhouse.com that snuck onto the CBS lot and tried to throw Toilet Paper over the wall into the backyard during #BB1