TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 28, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
I can't tell who they're saying goes prejury...Whit, Alyssa, and DX? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 1h
#BB23
Tiff-Whichever 1 of us looses their pawn, the next person's pawn has to go.
X-SB & Claire should be last
Ky-agrees
Tiff-Fine. The only way to get there though is...moves pieces.
If 2 of us are up, there could be a problem. However, at this point we control the votes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
another pinkyswear last night, Alyssa promised Brent she'll vote for him even if she's the only one #PinkiesintheNight #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tiffany- You are cool with Alyssa and Whitney being out the next two weeks, or you want Christian out? Xavier- Who would we be more worried about? From a competition standpoint. If it's a mental comp, I'd rather face Christian. If it's physical, Christian has proven himself #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
X and Ky agree that they'd prefer Whit be the next out, but then Ky adds that he wonders if this coming week would be the best time to get a King (Alyssa or Christian) out since "every team has a reason". X acknowledges, but says his team is gunning for HOH #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kyland- A King cant win this HoH. Xavier- Really? If a King doesnt win, who would we want to win and what shot would we want them to take? Tiffany- Whitney, Christian, Alyssa are our three options (to go). Xavier- I'd prefer Whitney #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tiffany- What if I win and put up one of your players? What does that do to the Flush? Or do I tell one of your players "I need to put one of y'all up as a pawn"? Xavier- The only player that would believe it would be Sarah Beth. Tiffany- She would be pissed #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
1h
Perfect…. Until Christian or anyone outside of it wins an HOH!! Christian is only going to get more dangerous comp wise Loudly crying face #bb23

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 2h
Tiffany to Azah/Derek F- I have a way to get our six to the end. I know you (Azah) like Britini, I like Claire, Ky likes Sarah Beth, X likes Christian. We are going to take them to 11. Two are dispensable and need to be before jury. I'm cool with it being Whitney and Alyssa #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Tiffany cautions Kyland: "You are making yourself appear very strong. You are making yourself appear to have working relationships with multiple people. You need to chill out....turn your charismaticness down." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Tiffany basically apologizing for last night and saying the cookout is back! Her figuring out the best way to get the 6 to 6 has her back on the cookout plan after last night! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
I think the real reason Tiffany's adamant ("playing devil's advocate") that Whitney shouldn't win HOH is that the longer Whit is in the house, the more likely she'll spill last night's conversation to Kyland. #bb23

Especially if Whit were to pull out back to back comp wins (HOH this week, POV next week) and get to jury...Tiffany absolutely CANNOT have that. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tiffany- If she (Whitney) wins, who is she going to put up? Kyland- She is going to put up two of the Kings. Tiffany- I struggle with loyalty and trust with her. Kyland- I have zero trust with her. Tiffany- That's why I'm not really even sure if I want her to win #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tiffany- I had a conversation with Whitney last night and was like "I was thinking I dont even know if we are doing the right thing by getting rid of Brent". She was like "I was thinking the same thing". Kyland- Oh my God. Tiffany- It lets me know that she wavers #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Tiff says she had a lot of thoughts last night, a lot of dreams, and then the music they played this morning sealed the deal. Ky doesn't know what was played. Tiff: "It wasn't for you, it was for me."

Hmm. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
My fear for Tiff is that:

1. She clearly annoyed Azah

2. She just showed all the guys she’s wayyyy smarter than them.

3. The entire cookout will end up targeting her b/c as the creator of the plan… she will win if she gets to F2.

She should have just fed the idea to Ky #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
All it takes is knock out HOHs for #bb23 prodo to end this plan.

And let’s not forget the twists they will implement during jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, does this mean that they are going to us old show photos for the HOH comp????? ... CBS @CBS
·
1h
Calling all FANDOMS! Cheering megaphone

In honor of #ThrowbackThursday tomorrow, YOU tell US which CBS show, you'd like to see some #tbt pics from.

Let the games begin! Chequered flag

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Whit's telling Brent that Ky asked her this morning what he could do to make her more comfortable and she told himself he does that with too many people, he's spreading himself too thin, people won't trust him if they see he's doing it. #bb23

She told himself? Learn to English already, Luna. Woman facepalming

(hahahahahaha)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
1h
Brent: "I think everybody's really easy to read."

Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Kyland- What do you think of X's choice of the third one after Whitney and Christian being Britini? Tiffany- I am perfect with that. I wanted to go for her this week but I cant only because... Kyland- We need the other two out. Tiffany- Yes #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
DF: "Azah, I love you, girl, but you're making it tough for me. I need you to bullshit...find it, figure it out, or you're gonna f up both our games." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Azah's not happy about Derek F telling her about Cookout meetings she didn't know about
-Derek F suggested she ask Tiffany for a talk
-Azah said maybe she'll just keep her head down, go along with it
-Derek F peptalked her to ramp it up #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
DF tells Azah that her face is showing her cards. Azah: "Ok, I gotta hide my cards in the alliance too."

Totally not his point. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
2h
Whitney trying to educate Brent on contributing to the chores. "Beyond yourself, do you help towards others?" She's talking to him like he's one of her kids. Face with tears of joy#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Derek F- You have got to be a little more friendly. Azah- I get it. I want it to be us five at the end. Nothing has changed. Derek- I'm going to do a prayer session today #BB23