TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 28, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
#BB23in280
Xavier is HoH
Brent & Britini nom'd (Fri)
Tiff won & didn't use the Wildcard (Fri)
Christian won PoV (Sat), did not use it (Mon)
HN's (not shown on TV): Kyland, Claire & Tiffany (Queens).
Brent is the target, thinks he's blindsiding Kyland, he's very wrong.
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
covid tests time, Derek X: "it can penetrate your nose, but it can't penetrate your mind" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
they get so animated when the selfie camera comes out, even tho they're surrounded by cameras 24/7 .. it shouldn't irritate me but it always does #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahahaha .... Rotten Negative squared latin capital letter potato Potato
@TVtater
·
37m
Tomorrow is Britini Day. Go to you boss, complain that they have asked you to do things in the last two weeks, and because of it, you now need a "21 Day Contingency Plan" where they don’t ask you to do anything work related for 3 weeks (or more). #BB23 #LetUsKnowYourTalkGoes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
17m
I would laugh so hard if Britini's one on ones ended up with enough people being so annoyed by her 21 day contingency plan that she ends up getting the boot on Thursday. I know it won't happen but a boy can dream.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Techno Gaijin @technogaijin
·
38m

Christian Fartbrain, Duke of Dumb confesses he likes ketchup on pasta, which should come as no surprise. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Did Skippy just walk out and they're trying to find someone to cover his shift, or what? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
12m
Feeds are back. Bell (Duration: 20 minutes) Bell #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
quick flash of feeds between extended nofishies.. looks like they're seated in the living room.. Xavier had been called to Diary earlier Woman shrugging #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
Derek F introduced his "slutty ass co-host Alyssa" - she introduced him as "my whining ass co-host Big D" Skull #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
5m
Its another night of Derek F's "Big Blue Couch" - I mean its amusing but not every night..... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.05am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
DF, Xavier, and Kyland are in the living room having general chit-chat. #BB23

Hannah and Whitney are talking. Hannah says part of her wants to gun for his next HOH to keep her and Whitney safe. She's worried the Kings may put them up. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
Tiffany talking to the cameras and says Claire is the only person she truly feels aligned to since walking in the house. She's feeling conflicted about some of the deals she's made in the house. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
We've got dating app talk in the living room between Xavier, DF, and Kyland. Xavier said he's never found a girlfriend on a dating app, just in person or on Instagram. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
Azah and DX are talking in the bedroom. They're recapping events from when Frenchie was in the house. #BB23

Tiffany and Claire are playing chess and have realized Kyland/SB are working together. #BB23

Claire and Tiffany say they feel that they could bring DX onto their side. #BB23

Tiffany to Claire: "DX, Hannah, me, you. DX is going to want protection. Do you think we can do Christian and Alyssa?" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB23
SB and Ky talking in the BR. SB says she feels safe right now and if she won she would take someone who she thought was out for her. She says she would keep Whit and some of the men need to go.

#BB23
SB tells Ky she thinks he's safe with Tiff, Whit and that DX and Jokers would keep him over X or Christian. She says that the Jokers listen to her. SB wants Whit out prior to jury. Ky says he's talked to Hannah very little but trusts her more than Whit.

#BB23
Ky tells SB he's the kind of person that if he's Derrick takes Cody, not Victoria. He thinks that based on the people that they are both aligned with and the people they are separately aligned with that they are in a good place.

#BB23
SB says Alyssa and Christian are too close, not a showmance, but they need to be split up. Brit enters the BR and is talking about the toilet over or under debacle again. She's very passionate about the subject. Brit reviews what exercises she did with X today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
#BB23
Hannah and DX join Tiff and Claire in the HN room. Claire says she can't stand to be around Brent but he's someone that would go after the Kings. DX asks "why are we voting out Brent?" Tiff says "Let's talk it through".

#BB23
DX says that Brent told him he would never trust Ky or X again. DX says he thinks Brent would put a knife in his back as soon as they went to the individual games. Tiff thinks that X won't have her back if they keep Brent. DX says Brit has to go.

#BB23
Whit has also been in the room for this whole conversation. Hannah says that she's so uncomfortable with Brent that she might self evict if he stays. They all laugh. They all agree that Alyssa seems to have the most power in the house.

#BB23
DX thinks the Kings have the most power in the house. Whit says because everyone if afraid of them and is afraid to take shots at the Kings that that makes them the big power holders. Whit says X and Alyssa have the power, Christian doesn't but he's good at comps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
#BB23
Whit thinks if Alyssa goes they can pull Christian in. DX thinks if you get rid of X they can bring in Alyssa & Christian. Tiff likes that plan better.

#BB23
Hannah asks what happens if a King wins the WC comp. Tiff says that because all previous WC offers were turned down that BB will make this next one a really good offer so that it's not turned down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
Tiffany and Claire said they are willing to keep Whitney in the game over Hannah as long as DX is on board with the plan. #BB23

Tiffany to the camera: "I am here to play Big Brother....I don't know if you all love me or hate me, but I need to stop thinking about it. I need to think about what I'm doing in here." #BB23

Tiffany talks to the cams: "I'm in a duo with Claire, whether I want to be or not. Everyone has their own agenda in here. I need to start playing my own." #BB23

Tiffany to cams: "I'm going to piss someone off in here, so I might as well go for it." #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.08an ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
Tiffany tells Claire she knows SB tells Ky everything after he slipped up and revealed the Claire/Tiff/SB alliance to her. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
Brent and Alyssa are getting ready for bed. #BB23

Hannah and Whitney are getting ready for bed. Hannah says there is a lot riding on Thursday's HOH comp. #BB23

Azah is in the kitchen for a late night snack. #BB23

Christian and Alyssa are in the kitchen getting cereal. #BB23

Christian and Alyssa share a goodnight kiss after a late night snack Kiss mark #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.14am .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
The houseguests are heading to bed and we are too. We'll be back in the morning once the HGs wake up.
@StephenTV_
signing off! Goodnight all! First quarter moon with face #BB23

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Again.. I need to check what thread I am in .. when I am posting... LOL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, not to worry Needmylifeback, I do it all the time, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.34am ... Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Tiffany couldn't sleep last night thinking about how America must hate her for not working with The Cookout. So she's come up with a new plan. #BB23

I *think* the idea behind Tiffany's new plan is to kill two birds with one stone. She's come up with the ideal path for the Cookout to make the F6 that also strips Kyland of some of his power base and forces him to stay loyal to their F2. #BB23

The problem is, she's also sacrificing her own power base to make this happen, and her lack of sleep makes me think this may be a temporary plan. The problem is she's already pitched it to 5 of the 6 Cookout members. #BB23