TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 27, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Derek X and Kyland told each other they each had a moment of doubt at the veto meeting about whether Christian would actually use it Skull #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Derek X- Why do you want to win HoH? Tiffany- I dont. Derek- Why not just give it to Alyssa? What has changed? Tiffany- Nothing. Kyland- We already knew everyone else in the house was looking at the Kings. That's not new #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.22pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
3h
Tiffany to Kyland- Me, Britini, Azah and Claire were the first people to come together to say we were going to do something together. It only lasted for me a few days cause Azah was instantly emotional. I saw it as a red flag #BB23

Tiffany to Kyland- Even though Azah is part of the six, I felt like me, Claire and Sarah Beth really have something. That's why Azah and Britini are looking at me #BB23

Tiffany- I would love to keep Little D with us. He is a POC. Kyland- Same. Tiffany- He is not no different than us to me. He is the only one by himself. We got six, he got one #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
33m
DX has been invited to the cookout, one of the highest honors in America Winking face
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
· 2h
The target is locked and loaded: Brent will go home.

Tiffany & Kyland currently serve as the social centers of the house. Whitney, Britini & Alyssa are in the most danger moving into next week. More alliances will likely

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
23m
I know I keep saying it - but look at who is the most 'in the center' of the Map - Tiffany 5 alliances - Kyland 4 - Claire 4 - everyone else 3 or less (good job removing the Radicals & Mafia alliances) - see my MS Paint charts from BB15 & 16 - middle ppl go far / win. #bb23

https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1419836934038462465

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That's interesting that DX has been invited to the cookout. So he actually knows about it now? And why (or how) can Hannah be only 1/2 way in it?

And to add to Dipo's 6:48 post. I read about that somewhere else, but it went on, and Kyland said that he didn't care that DX is a minority because an Asian has already won BB before. So, if Kyland feels that way, why would the rest of them invite DX?

I'm confused.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
Xavier, Derek F, Azah chatting in HOH, about Brent comments like "I'm the only Italian-American, you know what that's like, right?" - and they said if anyone suspects The Cookout is a thing, it'd be him #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
8m
Hannah and Whitney are currently having a terminal case of "It's too early"-itis that Dr. Derek X is trying to cure them of by telling them the longer they wait to take a shot at the Kings, the harder it will get. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I have no clue. It might get discussed on Tarans podcast tomorrow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
7m
Brent is recapping week 1 for Hannah and Whitney. They seem about as enthralled as one would expect. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Xavier- We had a conversation right before nominations and he (Brent) was like "if you put me up, I will view it as a sense of betrayal". Derek F- He sounds like this is the f Sopranos, like you going to be swimming with the fishes #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.21am .... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
3h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 4 hours, 30 minutes (18%) yesterday. #BB23

Visit https://feeds.bot.nu for more stats and charts!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.47am ... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Tiffany- If me, Claire and SB have something, and SB goes first, I dont want Claire to be like "what the f, Tiff?". I dont know who needs to go first, Claire or SB. Kyland- It wont come from you. Tiffany- But the vote will #BB23

Tiffany- I would like ot put Alyssa on the block with Whitney. Kyland- I am going to ask Xavier if he is willing to tell his team that they have to go up as a pawn #BB23

Kyland- I am hoping that the Kings can take out Britini. Tiffany- Do they want to do that? I think that's why Derek X doesnt want to take out Whitney, cause he is the next thing after Whitney. Kyland- I think they would do Azah or Big D #BB23

Tiffany- The Kings hold three people that have to go. We only hold one. Kyland- You're right. Tiffany- If we keep the Kings as long as we can, we jeopardize the six. What would be great is if the Jokers win and take a shot at the Kings #BB23

Tiffany- If Whitney is gone, the shot needs to be taken at the Kings. I'm not taking the shot at the Jokers. Kyland- If the next shot wasnt Whitney, and one of the Kings did go out...I dont know what Whitney would do week five. I dont like that #BB23

Tiffany- I almost would rather take a shot at Britini this week cause that still leaves Whitney. Kyland- A house target. Tiffany- Who am I pissing off beside them two (Azah/Derek F)? They already look at me as a little shady #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.54am ... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Kyland- I am so so annoyed with the Jokers. If it was Claire, I would be like "it is what it is". Tiffany- They didnt have to make that Wildcard Comp be that way. That's why I say are we more for the six than the six is for the six? Kyland- It feels that way #BB23

Tiffany- If we are going to go for the six, we have to say f everything else... Kyland- I am. I am saying that and you are saying that but they are not saying that but that's frustrating. Tiffany- I love Claire to death but I'm not going to turn on them #BB23

Kyland to Tiffany- I think for sure six in jury. At this stage, I dont think all of the six are playing a good enough game that they deserve to make it to five #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
3h
Kyland and Tiffany are frustrated they working to get the cookout to jury but feel Big D & Azah are making that hard! They to agree to objective is to make it to jury instead to the final 5/6! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
The Queens seem to have been swayed by some of Derek X's arguments and are leaning toward wanting Whitney to stay & win HOH next week to take a shot at the Kings for them. #BB23

Replying to
@ArmstrongTaran
It's actually a pretty clever plan. The idea is to keep both the Kings & Aces strong enough to want to fight each other & for the Queens to stay in the middle without pissing off the Jokers. It's very high level though, and will require extremely precise maneuvering. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
19h
Azah- Frenchie week one day one: "I will not put women or people of colour on the block". Frenchie week one day three: block block! Derek F- He must have thought that Kyland wasnt black. Xavier- When I saw those nominations, that's when he lost me #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
Another moving piece here is that Tiffany & Claire are now discussing taking Christian out before Alyssa. He's a bigger comp threat, and doesn't talk as much game with them as Alyssa. #BB23

Prior to this, the talk had been focused on getting Alyssa out. Primarily spearheaded by Hannah, who believes she can influence Christian. #BB23

Not four men leaving in a row!!!! Derek F will be so sick

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
2h
Xavier & Kyland gametalking in HOH -
Derek X & Azah talking about his meal kits at the hammock #bb23

hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
2h
Replying to @hamsterwatch
his meal kits: https://eatremy.com
ingredients delivery service for influencer recipes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Kyland- Britini definitely believes that that was her competition to win. She also feels the ballerina one was hers to win. Claire- She thinks every competition is hers to win. Kyland- Yes, that's the thought that I am having #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3h
Xavier is planning to have more individual meetings? But whyyyyy?? #bb23

Oh, and he wants to discuss 'a cleaning system' with everyone.

His HOH is over. He should be trying to blend back into the woodwork at this point. Face without mouth#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3h
Christian: "I think it's more important that we don't go up than that we keep the alliance a secret"

said in response to X telling him that if one of the Queens win HOH they might have to put up one King as a pawn. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Sarah Beth to Alyssa/Christian/Xavier- My gut would still be to put up Whitney and Hannah but it's still a risk cause if one of them were to come down you still have to put up a Joker #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
· 3h
Xavier has convinced the Kings to put Hannah on the block next to Whitney, which opened the door for SB to tell them they might as well target Hannah over Whitney. Christian & Alyssa both just agreed Hannah is a bigger target than Whitney. #BB23

Before you ask, I have absolutely no idea why Xavier just worked the hardest I've ever seen him work in the game in order to make sure Hannah got nominated next week. #BB23

I definitely think part of it is that he was trying to protect Big D & Azah from being pawned, but he also was arguing that it shouldn't be Britini on the block, and when Sarah Beth pushed for Hannah to be a target, he didn't push back at all (from what we saw). #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ... THE COOKOUT Raised fist @Triciejay
·
2h
Alyssa GTFO out the HOH room! It’s not your room or your bed. Go wash ya feet and GO #bb23