TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 25, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Tiff is doing #BBMath and running scenarios with Brent, just got him to suggest that next week's nominees could/should be Xavier and Christian or Xavier and Kyland. #bb23

"If someone betrays me and I go home, it doesn't matter, you f yourselves....you have no security, no numbers." #bb23

Tiff to Brent: "And you can keep your team together, even if (teams) split?"

Brent says yes, that even if they're not an official team, they'll still trust each other. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.22pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah-it's never been a waver for me. She says only emotionally.
Ky says it will be emotional until they can vote people out and be more with each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brent tells Tiff that when he asked him to put up Azah & Brit he said he and Azah were close. He says he's not an idiot. You're willing to throw away what we have for a woman.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
1h
Meanwhile, DX is telling Christian/Alyssa that he 'thinks the Queens could be convinced to take a shot at Whitney', but the thing is...who goes up next to her. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
59m
#BB23
DX/Al/Chr
DX-thinks the Queens will be convinced to take a shot at Whitney He asks who they would put up with her though.
DX thinks Tiff & Hannah and Claire & Hannah are close
CHr-TIff & Hannah? He says he doesn't see that
Al thinks they would put up Big D as a pawn

#BB23
Al says they got rid of Brent for Whit & Hannah so they owe them one and she doesn't think they'd put them up.
Chr-I think I would go up
Al-so we don't do it
Chr-but I have the votes
Al says Hannah doesn't want HOH
Chr says she doesn't do anything in this game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
55m
Derek making some progress convincing some of the Kings to not take a shot at Whitney or Hannah. Could be really good for the Aces if it sticks. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
53m
#BB23
Al asks X when he's going to do team meetings bc they are going through options of who should win HOH next week
She says they were thinking Hannah or her to win
X ok
Al says she doesn't want to
DX says they want to keep Royal flush out of it & try to convince Whit to get it

#BB23
Al says they could tell Whit that the Jokers think Whit and Brent are "like this" so she could target them.
DX thinks Al or SB should win.
Chr suggests Claire
Al she doesn't want it
Chr she hasn't done anything
AL that's the same as us
Chr but you're willing to
Al Oh

#BB23
Ky & Big D in the HN
Big D says Brent told him he's good for his long game. He says he knows Brent isn't. He says Hannah told him Brent was suspicious when he saw him, X & Az talking
Ky says the reason he wants Brent out is bc he figured he would be the one to figure it out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
48m
Tiff's telling X that Britini wants public and private apologies from him. He says he's already apologized, but whatever. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB23
Big D tells Ky he hopes someone on his team gets HOH. He asks where DX's head is at.
Ky says to the best of his knowledge there isn't anyone who would put up one of them.
Big D as long as you're not hearing anything we're good.

#BB23
Ky says he gets sad when he hears people bring up SB or DX
Big D says that's the thing he was telling Azah it's a game. The goal is to get the 6 of them to the end. He says if he can't get all of them there he wants to get the 3 boys there so people have to vote for a boy

#BB23
Ky tells Big D if possible he doesn't want to be HOH for DX, SB or Claire. He knows it's a lot of people
Big D-I get that
Tiff comes in
Big D asks how her Brent meeting went
TIff-He's good. I even had me thinking.
BIg D agrees. He told Az they need to get rid of Brit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
44m
Tiff asks what happens next when Brent leaves. DF tells her the next two targets will be Alyssa and Christian. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LOL ... Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·
44m
Derek F described Whitney as “chicken with no seasoning on it but still good” #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Tiff regarding Christian being the next target ... Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
44m
“I don’t give a F if he wears has a tutu, a ban2, a U2, a me 2, an Us 2 or a One”! Face with tears of joy #BB23

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1419416152787148800

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙧 Sleeping symbol
@bbxamir
·
47m
Hannah is trying to convince Christian that the Kings shouldn’t win the next HOH so that they aren’t seen as a huge threat #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45m
#BB23
Big D says Whit makes him nervous
Tiff agrees
Ky jokes but she likes me
Big D I know "you don't want no thousand island fake *ss extensions"
He says he asked Whit if she would want to go b4 jury or go to jury. She said b4 so she can see her kids

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39m
#BB23
Hannah is telling Whit about her convo with Christian about his team not winning next week so they're less of a target.
Whit says she thinks X can be influenced. She thinks the only one that makes up their own mind is SB.
Hannah says she wants Al then SB out

BB23
Hannah tells Whit that Big D didn't want to go after the Kings and she asked him why he wouldn't want to go after the team with the most members. Then he said "Oh it is a numbers game."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
33m
#BB23
Cams come back to Big D in HOH with X
X says he hasn't had convos with people about next week's targets.
Big D says he thinks Alyssa & Whit are putting on an act and are going to start taking shots at each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB23
Big D says he told Tiff that she could be down to the 3 guys and then the girls could come to her and say let's get them out and she'd have to blow her cover.
X agrees. He asks do people want to keep Whitney around or ok with getting her out next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#bb23 hannah
Whit-In an ideal world it would be Alyssa then SB.
Hannah -and then we could scoop up X and Christian.
She says things happen fast. It's good to plan ahead but need to be flexible
Tiff comes in

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
37m
Posted 3:39pm: Brent tells Hannah that she will miss him when he's gone: "That I promise you." #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
28m
#BB23
SB tells Ky they're thinking of targeting Big D bc he says he's going to be so dramatic but she's open to keep him around bc she doesn't think he'll win things.
Ky brings up the double
SB thinks they'll need to get rid of Christian in the double.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
29m
Azah and Britini are doing a lot of singing, and talking about planning a musical show..
Skippy must be on break b/c that plan is not being squashed #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB23
Big D-If I put Whitney up & Alyssa next to here. Alyssa would go....no that would be a hard match up.
X-yah
Big D - These W*tches are going to f* murder me. These girls are going to murder my gay *ss.
X-good thing you got people here to protect you

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
beach ball game, plus Invisalign chat..
it'd be nice if feeds stay uneventful when the show's on #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wondered why twitter got quiet, LOL ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
35s
Feeds are back. Bell (Duration: 8 minutes) Bell #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Erika aka Evil E
@iam_erika
·
16m
Brit's running through what she's going to say to Christian to get him to use the POV on her. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
X relaying convo he had w/Alyssa to Ky. Doesn't want to take a shot at Whit. Ky-Here's what's happening. Whit is running around looking for a lifeboat & Alyssa is falling for it. Plan on asking Whit who her target is, Also, Ky is going to give her info to see where it goes