TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 25, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
51m
Christian- Did you hear the order we said? Xavier- What are y'all thinking? Alyssa- Whitney and Hannah go up. I dont want to put Britini up again. Xavier- I think she has earned a week off. Alyssa- If one gets down, Azah goes up as a pawn #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
49m
Derek X told Britini when he was holding veto, he liked when people brought him proposals rather than just 'please save me' - we'll see if she absorbs that good advice #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
48m
Maybe when Brit is evicted Julie can give her a participation trophy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB23
Brit tells DX Xavier's speech made me look like an *ss and paint me like a villain in the house. She wants X to address it bc her character was questioned. She doesn't care how. He could call a house meeting.

#BB23
DX tells Brit Brent can't flip the house. Whit was a close friend week 1 & she sees through him. He says everyone knows what Xavier said in his speech (about her) was false. He says no one will believe what Brent tries to say about her.

#BB23
DX tells Brit he's cool with her team He says if he wins HOH he would listen to what people tell him but make his own decisions
Brit says after being on the block she has reason to go after a list. She says the longer you stay up the longer it gets. She says' he's not on it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
43m
Britini to DX “I feel that my feelings in this house are expendable and it sucks”

Sounds like a whole lotta HGs need to work on their jury management skills
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39m
#BB23
Britini tells DX when he's HOH he needs to think who is a direct threat to his path to the final 2. She says if someone isn't a direct threat but someone else wants them up, don't do it bc it doesn't help his game.
DX-yah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
35m
Britini- Our team loves you. We think you are so awesome. Derek X- Still? I feel like Azah does not like me right now. Britini- Opposite. It has been a hard week. It's because I am on the block. That's two daggers for her. She could have gone up but she didnt cause I am #BB23

Derek X- It's 3, 3, 3 and 4. Britini- I love that team (Kings) but they are a powerhouse. You know what Alyssa has got? Derek- All of the guys. Britini- The social. Derek- They are all really likeable and they compete hard #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB23 DX: I feel like Brent has to be throwing comps because he is so smart. SB: No
DX: I guess you are right. He just states things as if they are factual. He is confident.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23 DX says that Brent tries to set up a house target for the following week by starting a narrative like about Britini/Azah by making up the story about Azah freaking out. DX says he told Brent that he can't just lie like that.

#BB23 Alyssa says that she worries about that b/c he is a good guy. SB: I don't want him to regret coming on the show b/c he doesn't deserve that - Feeds cut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
10m
In what feels like an annual reminder. You’re supposed to put AT LEAST an ampoule/serum on and THEN put the sheet mask on. The sheet mask is not the star of the show
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are walking funny so it makes them seem creepy ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23 Tiff enters HOH. "Christian, you are so ugly." She says look at X with no lips. She says she wants nothing to do with that and doesn't want dreams about this

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
Tiffany is going to have nightmares about Christian and Xavier's masks. #bb23

So of course they're acting like zombies and following her around. #bb23

Tiffany: "I'm so frustrated with them! Look how ugly they are!" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
Tiffany: "Christian, why must you make your face look like that?? And where is X's top lip?"

Annnd now Christian is doing some horror movie monster voice to go with the face. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
Replying to
@LunaCee73
Ok that was pretty funny.

Ky, X, and Christian all lay down on the bed, then sat up slowly in unison, got up and walked together like zombies. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.29pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 50m
#BB23 DX says Brent is going to want to know why. Whit says I think there is a pattern of the strong, white men going home 1st. W says they can't tell him you are chauvinistic, arrogant, hard to handle, and no one can stand you. She wants it so it is the least hurtful possible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB23 DX,Hannah, Whit talking about throwing the next HOH to either Jokers or Queens and to have whoever wins to take a shot at the Kings. They ask which of the Kings would they like to see home. DX says Alyssa is the strongest of the girls since she has both the guys & the girls

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
46m
Aces were discussing whether to blindside Brent or not, seems they've agreed on letting him know 15 mins before the show Thursday #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB23 Brent tells Alyssa that no one will suspect their Sewer Rat final two alliance esp with Christian still in the house and the backing of Brent's team.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
42m
Brent's telling his team that he 'built the narrative' in Alyssa's mind that X has been spending a lot of time with Jokers in order to build up an army to take out Christian when the teams twist ends. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
42m
#BB23 Brent says that Christian said he would not use the veto. Brent warns Alyssa that X is planning something for X's future game. Alyssa says that his team is waiting for him upstairs. Alyssa leaves. Brent whispers to himself - "why do I feel like she is lying"

#BB23 Brent joins his team upstairs. Brent says that they really need to stick to the narrative of working with X. He hopes today proved that he is not really a threat. He just hopes that Britini doesn't get taken off & DX put up instead b/c Brent feels Brent would go home.

#BB23 Brent: "If the noms stay the same, we are golden." Brent says he doesn't understand why Brit picked him to go against in veto instead of picking either X or Ky. Hannah says she may have been afraid if Brent won that someone else from the Jokers would be nommed.

#BB23 Brent tells Hannah - you're smart, you know that? Hannah - at least I am good for something. DX - we keep you around for your brains. Brent "and she is easy to look at - other than that, I don't see it"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
#BB23 Brent walks away while Hannah/DX playing chess. DX questions whether getting out their own teammate this early was a good move. Hannah explains that she doesn't like that Brent speaks for the team and says personally she cannot stand him.

#BB23 She says he is disrespectful & condescending. DX agrees they need to evict Brent for their mental health, but it is not necessarily good for their game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
21m
Hannah says outside the house she only sleeps 3-5 hours a night, so maybe she's napping so much in the house because her body's telling her that's not healthy.

DX: "Dude, you're not alright."

Hannah: "I'm a robot." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB23 Brent comes back upstairs. Says that Tiffany loves him and is always kissing him. Brent says he is just worried about Azah, BigD getting in X's ear to keep Brit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
7h
Posted 3:07am: Brent telling Whit and Derek X he does not think the veto will be used. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.08pm ... ValBlue heart| Tiff’s Charitable Request @valerie_galery
·
15h
Britini said she gotta make up a speech again

Df: Ok now look if I was a fan you ain’t gotta do all that extra again. Then it’s gon get old. #bb23