TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 24, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Azah to Brit “Xavier is smart and he has very nice muscles but [dont be disingenuous with me]’”
#BB23

Azah “DARN you muscular man!” Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha .. . .. hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Azah and Britini are rehashing and complaining about Xavier's elaborate noms scheme.. Azah admitted her vision might be clouded "darn you, muscular man" Face with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
Xavier: "you think I didn't see him go from this, to this, to this? you think I didn't see that?"
and
"why would I go into my own room and not knock? the nerve of me! I'm in the wrong here" Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing #bb23

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1418790950772432903

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
5h
DF saying no one is scared of Christian cuz hes dumb in the head #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
46m
Azah and DF defending Fry a bit to Brent. He’s talking about Fry. Azah and DF don’t want to talk about it because Fry isn’t there to defend himself. They’re shutting down Brent talking about Fry and things he said #bb23

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Dipo!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
7:45 AM Feeds switch to Azah in a dark KT. Main House Lights go on. 7:50 AM BB: "Good Morning House Guests! It's ..." and Bubbles! 8:06 AM Feeds return to HGs awake in a lighted Coral BR + in KT. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.20am... hannah chaddha’s bf
@kalimsalim32
·
9h
To clarify if you can’t quite hear it ,
- Claire wants Brent / WHIT out
- Claire WANTS to work with Hannah
-Claire wants to work with Britini / Azah
- Claire feels Azah is biting herself in the butt in the game Rn
- Claire is still up for the All Girls Alliance
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon @HeavyMetalTeddy
·
1h
Big D put too much stock into his F2 with Frenchie & didnt pivot to anyone else til they all buddied up with others. #BB23

@chernobyldenier
· 1h
big d and azah have isolated themselves in this game and are unhappy that other members of the cookout (mainly tiffany and kyland) have strong connections outside the alliance. remember, you're playing a game! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.19am ... Xavier's Fun BB Maneuver @BBUpdoots
·
2h
Feeds are on. Kyland is telling Xavier he plans to chat with Azah. He's confused on why Azah offered herself as a pawn when week one he said he was fine OTB and Azah told him not to be. He says he has heard she said that now from four people including Britini.#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xavier's Fun BB Maneuver
@BBUpdoots
·
2h
Xavier and Kyland both chuckle that Brent thinks he's gonna go to war. Kyland mentions you have to have an army to go to war. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.25am ... Xavier's Fun BB Maneuver
@BBUpdoots
·
2h
Kyland says DX was feeling bad last night about Azah being upset, and also over Brent a little bit. DX was falling apart a bit, and Brent was feeling bad for him. Brent was telling him it's a game, it happens and Kyland thought "I'm glad you know." #bb23

Xavier and Kyland discuss who all Brent has told that he's target. Kyland and Xavier agree Britini up and being upset vs. Whitney scrambling OTB means they made the right decision (lesser of two evils). Xavier says to throw veto to him or Christian and he will take heat. #bb23

Kyland says it'll still be hard to get the Cookout together as a group. Xavier says it'll be so obvious, all the black people getting together in the house... Kyland says exactly after mentioning there's no point. They both agree two more evictions they are in jury. #bb23

Xavier says maybe we meet in threes. I can meet w the Jokers, then with you and Tiff (using teams as a cover), and then he can talk to Hannah at some point. He will explain that having outside alliances is what we're supposed to do. We need to be on same page. #bb23

Xavier says it isn't just blind faith (trust in the Cookout), but Kyland says it actually is. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xavier's Fun BB Maneuver
@BBUpdoots
·
1h
Azah says she's worried about Kyland, Tiff, DX, Hannah...there's something there...and Whitney.

DF says if that's the case we'll find out. #bb23

Azah says when they take away Britini, the first two people OTB are me and you. DF says he doesn't agree with that, he doesn't think that's the case. #bb23

Azah says she knows what she's gonna do if she wins HOH. DF says that's fine, and she can keep it to herself. DF says if he wins he's looking at Claire, SB, Whitney, Alyssa. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Feeds have been down for 30ish minutes - assuming its the POV player selection. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.22am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 23 minutes) Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
DF is playing in POV. IDK who else is, but he's saying now that he finally gets to play in a comp it better not be a "scary comp" like a haunted house or the black box. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
1h
I would love nothing more than a scary black box competition only because I think Derek F will be hilarious Skull #bb23

Jenn @JennEllensBB
· 1h
DF mentions there was a weird voice that came on this morning and so they think the POV is going to be scary or like black box or something #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
DF: "Oh wow, Christian left me some juice. Shocked. I'm honored."

Christian: "IDK why you think it's me...I drink the apple juice." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Christian- Thanks for picking me, buddy! Xavier- Mhmm. Alyssa- Yeah, thanks. Didnt want me to be anything today. No host, no competitor #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Brent: "What's sad is, like, I'm really not a dumb(butt)"

(he's talking about memory comps, but IDK exactly where he was going with that, because kittens) #bb23

Whitney to Kyland: "The second I saw my name pulled I was like *evil laugh*"

Yeah, she's not throwing it. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xavier's Fun BB Maneuver
@BBUpdoots
·
1h
Brent says everyone got their own teammate, so that does mean I think Christian is playing via Xavier draw (two Kings, two Jokers, two Aces). #bb23

Whitney is half-joking that Kyland better never backstab her after he said backstabbing Brent is part of the game. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ty' Canumz
@Kydwykkyd101
·
1h
Official Veto Players: Big D, Xavier, Whitney, Christian, Brent, Britini.

2 will use it on Britini: Herself/ Big D
1 will use it on Brent: Himself
3 Will discard: Christian/Whitney/Xavier

Yet Brent believes everyone will use the veto on him with his delusional ass #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
HGs are debating Fry's age. Tiffany thinks he's older than he claimed, that "he cannot be (only) 4 years older than Ky".

DF: "Y'all better not be trying to make my Frenchie a liar."

*snerk* #bb23

DF says he will be 'so upset' if he finds out the other HGs lied about their ages or their occupations.

Grimacing face#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Whitney is essentially offering to take Britini off the block if she wins POV. X doesn’t take the offer says he’d probably air on the side of not using it
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
#bb23in280
Xavier HoH
Brent & Britini nominated
Tiff won & didn't use Wildcard
Pov Comp today - DerekF Whit & Christian playing
Pov Meeting Monday
Brent is the target
Alyssa and Cristian have officially been seen kissing on camera - Xavier also caught them last night.
#bb23