TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 23, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Alyssa says she didn't think Christian wouldn't pick her bc her video was boring. "But I know why you picked me"
Chr-You were f*cking cute so I picked you. He says if she was put up before someone would have snatched her
Al-not a girl
Chr-Why bc they're jealous
AL-mmhmm

#BB23
Alyssa asks if he thinks they saved her video for him
Chr says yes.
Christian tells her he'd throw an HOH for her. He says it doesn't matter if he wins he lives with his family. He doesn't need .. only incentive is safety.

#BB23
He says his game is linked with hers. So her resume helps his. He only has 1 resume point. She doesn't have any. She says his wouldn't help hers.
Chr-I'll for sure give it to you
Al-you're saying that now. She says she won't hold it against him if he changes his mind.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.45am ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
4h
Feeds cut about 40 minutes ago for Wildcard (might be picking players and the comp). Brent is not eligible to play so odds are this comp is meaningless for the most part except it will determine who can play in the last comp next week. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
TIFF won the WC comp! She's decided NOT to use it!

X is now up in the HOH room talking to Brent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
I think Xavier's trying to get Brent to push for one of the girls to go home so that he'll have 'a reason' to put him up. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
1h
Tiffany won the Wildcard comp, beating Derek X & Britini. It was a “put stuff in someone else’s to knock them out” comp & Derek F called Tiffany out at some point for going after Britini. Britini’s upset that she was teamed up on. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
comp involved a balance beam..
Tiffany did not take the safety..
Britini is freaking out #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Brent's telling Xavier about the floater/coaster argument with Azah. #bb23

"She switched a little bit...I wouldn't say snapped...but her demeanor changed a little bit...everyone noticed it."

He's repeatedly said she snapped. And Whit has told everyone that's not true. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
I think Xavier is going to try to convince Brent (possibly after the fact) that he has to be on the block to help ensure Britini doesn't win POV. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brit asks if she should talk to Tiff, Azah says she should wait and she wait to see who noms are first. Brit says once you sit on the block that is your biggest fear.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Xavier tells DX that the key to the talk with Brent was playing up the possibility of an all girl alliance. He says he thinks he can 'frame it' so that if he puts Brent up vs Britini, Brent will believe she, as 'the head of the all girl alliance' is the target. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Xavier and DX are pondering how to 'frame' these noms to Britini without her blowing up the whole plan. #bb23

DX says that he thinks Whitney is probably 'Britini's closest person', so maybe X could get Whitney's advice on how to spin all of this to Britini. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brent tells X that they are a powerhouse and they have the #'s. Brent says X should put up Azah and Brit and that DF is playing both sides of the house. X says he knows about DF and he will have to think about that. He tells Brent he isn't telling anyone what he's doing.

BB23 Brit says she can't win anything. Azah says that she's done really well in the comps. Brit says but I haven't won anything I don't understand why ppl are calling me a comp beast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Xavier- Let his (Brent's) ego kind of live. Let him think he talked to me and he shifted me. Derek X- Yeah, like he is influencing your decision. Xavier- He needs that #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Derek F feeling some type of way, tells Azah out of the 6 he’s only questions Tiffany & if it came down to the 6 he wants Tiff out first! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire, Tiff, SB, and Ky are talking about the comp. SB says you don't want her to think you did it on person. Tiff says it looks like I did it on purpose. SB says its a good thing Tiff won bc it means they are safe, but its unfortunate bc its been interpreted this way.

bb23
SB says does she want to make Whit upset, or Brit, Azah, and them? Tiff says I see what you are saying and that maybe she should talk to Brit to clear it up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
She thinks BB is nothing other than costumes, comps, and rapping.

Joe H
@JoeH0518
· 1h
Britini is just going to focus and obsess over meaningless things while the real game happens without her, and eventually she will get taken out when someone is looking for an easy week. Could be a month, could be this week if Brent wins POV. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
SB is telling Xavier that the Jokers are upset because they think Tiffany and DX were working together to knock Britini out, and that one of the Jokers will be going OTB. SB says she thinks it'll 'fizzle out' if none of them go up. #bb23

SB says if Xavier puts Whitney up, Whitney will be mad, but if he puts Britini up, then Britini, DF, and Azah will all be mad. #bb23

Xavier counters that if Britini goes up, Brent will stay calm because he won't think he's the target. "If you make him a clear target, he'll kinda be like Frenchie, he's gonna go to work" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X is talking to Tiff about how DF called her out when they came in from the comp in front of the whole house. X says DF was joking, Tiff says Df's Joking is going to hurt her game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
Jul 20
Posted 1:50am: Hannah beomans her bad performance in the Pool Sharks comp. She says she's excited for the Wall Comp because her and Whitney can squat like James Huling. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
Skippy must have figured as long as we actually got DerekF out of bed we might as well let him have his talk with Xavier. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xavier's Fun BB Maneuver
@BBUpdoots
·
3m
Xavier says he didn't know about Tiff's plan with WC. That threw him off. DF says he gets we're all in the Cookout, working elsewhere so no one targets them, but it threw him off. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Brent- I'm flattered because I guess I'm the biggest threat since Day 1. Whitney- I just feel like if he wanted you it would be better to backdoor you. Brent- That's what he is trying to paint it as. He is willing to risk numbers to get rid of one girl? It makes no sense #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
4m
Xavier nominated Brent and Britini #BB23
Catch up on the plan behind Xavier's nominations
https://bigbrotherupdates.com/forum/big-brother-23-aa/big-brother-23-live-feed-updates/558739-live-feed-updates-7-23-day-17#post558808 #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Brent to Derek X/Hannah/Whitney- Tiffany is upset because we are aligned with her. Claire is obviously shocked as well. Kyland is the only one I have to make sure didnt offer anything to their team. I whispered in his ear "I'm going to need your loyalty" #BB23

Brent to Derek X/Hannah/Whitney- It's important that we realize this isnt a pawn scenario. I am the target. A lot of things are going to get crazy if we dont win this #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 23, 2021 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
5m
Hannah's coming up with reasons for her/DX/Whit to hang out with everybody BUT Brent this week. "I'm gonna work on Claire and Tiff..." etc

At this rate she'll convince him to demand that they shun him for his sake lol #bb23