TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 22, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She is 30 years old ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
25m
Whitney said she does botox, chemical peels, facial treatments, and has done under-eye fillers, lasers, skin contouring #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
23m
Frenchie and Derek F are discussing DF's planned pity vote - now Frenchie says he doesn't care

narrator: he cares..
or maybe he's worked up a speech for Julie that they all wanted him out b/c he's such a threat to them all #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
adoptable anipals 2.27pm, and that's the end of Frenchie on feeds #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Remember earlier in the week he told Kyland he rather have Whitney go bc he didn’t want to lose another guy but can the recent events and the majority of his team & house wanting Brent change things! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
3m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light (Duration: 3 hours, 44 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
7m
There's bed-choosing drama a'brewing. #bb23

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Christian and Alyssa not happy with Brent taking Xavier's bed & why not go back to his old bed in the yacht room! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
7m
Xavier & Kyland also know there’s never been 2 black men win HOH & it’s back to back! Both celebrate! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26s
#BB23
Alyssa tells DX that no matter what, he's not going up this week. Even as a pawn. When DX leaves, Alyssa tells Brit that they have a plan this week, and that Brit has Alyssa and Christian.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB23
Alyssa tells DX that no matter what, he's not going up this week. Even as a pawn. When DX leaves, Alyssa tells Brit that they have a plan this week, and that Brit has Alyssa and Christian.

#BB23
Brit tells Azah she's worried this week if Brent wins veto and comes down.. who would go up? Azah thinks it would be someone from Brent's team - because that's logical. Azah tells her she's already thinking the following week.

BB23
Tiff, SB and Alyssa are talking about the comp and how DX and Hannah stayed in too long, after everyone threw the first question, they no longer looked suspicious. Al thinks Brent looks pissed.

#BB23
X plans to do one on one's with everyone, but wants his team there when he talks to the other teams. He wants to hear what people can do for all of them. Alyssa say their team is sick - Christian and X agree. They hope SB wins veto this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
2m
Whitney & Hannah blow a LOT of smoke at Brent about their safety this week and how their team is in a good spot. #BB23

#BB23
Most of the Aces are in the HN room - Hannah thinks they will all be safe this week. They have the Radicals, and the Mafia. Brent was happy when Azha went out and notes that DF can't be trusted, he's voting differently both weeks so far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
Brent seems to think Derek F may be in trouble ..... nope Brent.... Brent says he's gonna lay low...... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
3m
Brent says he and DX didn't wanna win HOH, so it worked out. He says now the Kings will become a target, but now they can protect them. Whitney says we can use them as a shield. Brent says he's gonna lay low, and DX said he was too. #bb23

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Brent- Big D is the only vote that Frenchie got, so Big D cant be trusted. Hannah- That was just a sympathy vote. Brent- Absolutely but he has been against the vote twice. He is a liability as far as we cant trust his vote #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Hannah- I feel like this is the perfect scenario for us. I dont think they are going to come after us. Brent- Well we have an alliance with them #BB23

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
18s
#BB23
DX has joined them - Brent gives the rundown, Hannah thinking they're good this week and they all agree. Brent thinks if X does go for a big move, it won't be them. Whit doesn't want them to look too comfortable to the house, they all agree.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Hannah and DX are telling each other their reactions when they threw the comp. #bb23

Hannah says she made the gesture so (someone out here? everyone?) wouldn't think she was an idiot.

DX jokes "now watch us both get put up...idiots" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
DX and Hannah talk throwing strategy - both wanted to wait until next to last, but thankfully they didn't. DX forgot who was left in the comp, so he waited an extra question. Hannah says she needs to act like her ego is hurt, DX says his kinda is - it hurts to throw a comp

Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
11m
DX says he doesn't wanna sleep in the room with Alyssa, Christian and Brent especially after tomorrow. #bb23

Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
10m
Alyssa “Should I wear my hair like this or like this?”

Me: Either way you look like Melania which is not your fault at all
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
DX wonders if a back door would be better for Brent, because he goes up tomorrow - he's going to flip his shit all week. Hannah thinks they may be able to convince him he's a pawn - but only if he goes up against Brit. They joke that they need to start planning next week.

#BB23
Hannah thinks they should align with Claire, Ky, Tiff and Whit. She wonders if they need to switch the target to Al and Chris, because they need to get the heat off DX. DX thinks DF has been acting sus, they could put DF and Brit OTB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
DX to Hannah: "When do you think people start talking about final 2s and 3s, based on past seasons?"
Hannah: (idk I couldn't hear her)
DX: "Brent brought it up to me yesterday." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
3m
Derek F: 2 Black men back to back winning HOH! Can you imagine if I win it next week?
Xavier: They’ll (Grod) probably kick us out. Face with hand over mouth Face with tears of joy #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Hannah: Al will eventually be a problem - no matter who you put beside her, they go home. Even Christian would vote himself out.She's going to keep monitoring the situation. DX asks when F3 and F2's happen? Hannah thinks after jury starts. DX notes Brent already asked him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
Hannah jokes that her goal is to help DX win the $750k, then take out a life insurance policy on him. He jokes back "no prenup...your final speech is a marriage proposal to me"

They're SO CUTE! #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 6m
#BB23
Tiff talking to cam.
She say she's sorry she lost the comp. She couldn't remember the first question.
She's happy for X because he's in 2 of her alliances.
She says she likes Brent but he was the mastermind behind Fr's HOH so he has to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
Christian: "...it's a reservoir."
Alyssa: "What's that?"
Christian: "It's, like, a body of water." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Xavier- I am ready to do what I have got to do. He (Brent) is not part of the Royal Flush. Tiffany- And he started an alliance with us (Queens) yesterday. Xavier- Motive. Tiffany- And he was the one that initiated it #BB23

Xavier- The thing that I am going to have to try to figure out is if he (Brent) goes up, who is sitting next to him? Tiffany- Whitney? Xavier- Yeah. I'm going to see but my options are limited. Tiffany- Unless you do Britini but damn. Xavier- I dont want to #BB23

Xavier to Tiffany- My options are limited. I just have to figure out how to phrase it the right way #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Tiffany to camera- Make sure all of my alumni...Dan and Janelle and Da'Vonne and Bayleigh and all my cool people all are sending me good vibes #BB23