TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22 - August 2: Archive through July 22, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Whit & Hannah are in the BR.
Hannah says she's excited for today.
Claire says she's beyond excited to see who gets HOH. as long as one of them doesn't win. "can you imagine getting 4 straight white men out in a row"
Hannah says she's not sure they can do that.

#BB23
Whit tells Hannah if you read the Reddit forums they didn't want to see a big alliance this year.
Hannah says she doesn't think that's happening. There was a start of one with Frenchie. She asks her about it

#BB23
Whit tells Hannah Fr insinuated an alliance but it was never settled on. She said when he brought it up they talked about it but that was it.
Hannah says that's what it was like with the French Kisses

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Christian tells Alyssa they have to stop doing what they're doing and do it with other people. He says he'll sit near Hannah or Whitney and put his arm around them. He says she lay on more people
Al-I don't want to
Chr says he doesn't want to but they have to get to the end

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.13am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Azah says she wants her bed for as long as possible. She doesn't know why they are fighting to be have-nots this week.
DF-would you like to wait? We have to do it at some point.
Azah-I know you already made a decision

DF-I did. I already promised Ky but I want to be respectful bc it's a team decision. He says he will wait one more week.
Brit and Azah say to tell Ky

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 8:47am: Tiff and Derek X in poker room- whispering - laying out alliances on the chess board. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3h
Houseguest got a 8:30 AM wake up call. A bit earlier than normal but it is an election day. Soon they will be directed up to the HOH room #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Al tells Chr that she said something to Big D. He made a joke about Christian and she told him he needs to stop doing that bc it will paint a target on their back and if they're working together it will put a target on his back.
Chr says it's friendzone now

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Christian told Alyssa all the tips Hannah gave him to ensure they aren’t targets moving forward! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Christian tells ALyssa they have to go slowly away from what they're doing.
Al says it will be easy today bc they'll be getting ready.
Chr says it will be easy for her but not for him.

BB23
Christian tells Alyssa once it gets to a certain point they have to bring up "I understand there may be a fear of me staying with Christian beyond this point, but I'm here to play a game."
Al says it wouldn't it be weird to just bring it up instead of others bringing it up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Alyssa and Christian really think we(America) wants to see them as a showmance. Several days where they’ve talked about how America likes showmances & how they give powers to couples! #BB23

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
The DR's really gotten in their heads.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Tiff the only other team that has 4 people is the kings. So they'll be tight at week 4.
Ky says even if they have 4 they're next targets are Brit & Whit and then it (teams) ends after that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Ky-I didn't like when Azah told Fr not to talk to you
Tiff-I know. She concerned how long she'll last. She says Brent doesn't matter though bc he's going home. She thinks they're in a good position. She says at the same time none of them want to be HOH to show their hand

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
This is a lesson to all = to not let our crushes overcome us. Alyssa is cute but she has the maturity and complexity of a baby goldfish. I think we may be seeing why X is single. He’s an MLB pitcher trying to throw to a minor leaguer #BB23

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
· 13h
#BB23
X notes he'll wait til after the show to pursue his crush, let "them" figure it out while they're in the house.

It sounds like Alyssa tbh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Brit talking to cam with Azah in the room.
She says she's excited for today. "Let's go win an HOH! Brent you're out of here."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Brent tells Al & Chr that Fr just pulled him aside and said he can't tell him how he knows but 3 people are coming after you this week.
They say yah we already know. It's probably it's his team mates.
He tells them they need to win it.

BB23
Brent says he thinks Big D is going to betray them.
Alyssa says it was stupid for Fr to tell him 3 people are after him
Brent says it was probably his way of apologizing. He says he thinks Big D sees him as a threat
Al asks if he thinks it's bc of the rogue vote convo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Tiff to Ky-you live in a nice community and I live in a nice community too. But I bust my *ss every day to take care of me and my son. There is no handout for me. There is no child support. So me being here is to either open the door for other opportunities for me and him

#BB23
Tiff continues she doesn't want people to know bc she doesn't want anybody to think she's smarter than she is or doesn't need the money.
She says she doesn't want to use her story to say she deserves it. She wants to win based on how she plays.

#BB23
Tiff continues telling Ky
Frenchie is all of the sudden a charity person once he was on the block. She doesn't care how people spend the money. She thinks people should win based on how they played the game.
Ky says he's with her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
3h
Posted 8:47am: Tiff and Derek X in poker room- whispering - laying out alliances on the chess board. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Tiff-you are the only person in this house that knows I'm a business owner She say's it's the first of her kind in the field. She thought of it and it is doing well. But she doesn't want it to be her end all be all. She wants it to do well but she wants to do something else

BB23
Tiff continues she's tired of laying down at night wondering if she'll be in business tomorrow. She says people don't need to know that. She doesn't need them to be proud fo her. They can think she's a single mom making $12,000 a year. She says people take stuff & use it

BB23
Tiff tells Ky she will be transparent with him and she respects him.
Ky says his mom would want him to work with her.
They hug and Tiff says I got you.
Ky says I got you too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Ky says he thinks they're good for the next couple of week.s
Big D says he's going to do the big move if he wins.
Ky-what's the big move?
Big D-Brent and Christian. He doesn't know how to break it to him.
Ky says they don't have to worry about it now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Derek F- If I put Brent and Christian up, even though I dont want Christian to go home, I guarantee I'm getting one of those big ass jocks out. Kyland- I get it. I was saying if Brent pulls himself down, you could then put Christian up #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Kyland / Whitney kiss ... it was just a quick smack, but the photo makes it look like more, DerekF was in the bathroom with them, giving them grief .... Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·
1h
12:59 AM BBT Cams 1&2. It's nothing #BB23

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1418280398950383621

Here is the video leading up to the kiss ...

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1418282341395542018

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
1h
Fans when Tiffany and Claire talk about getting Whitney out before Brent:
NOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Fans after seeing the screenshot of Whitney kissing Kyland:
GET HER OUT NOWWWWW

Face with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Alyssa and Whit agree they trust SB and DX more than DF and Brent. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Whit tells Alyssa "we (her team) don't want (Brent) around, we want him gone", don't want him getting to jury because they don't want to be stuck in jury house with him, and don't want to win HOH because then he'd be safe. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
DF says he had a mutual agreement with her(?) that if she had to put him on the block she would let him know and he would respect it.
X leaves
Azah-how does he not see this
DF-bc he's so caught up in those damn blonde *ss extensions

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Derek F said pap sphere, when he meant pap smear, which he thought was a brand of soda #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
57m
#BB23
Whitney tells Christian & Al that Brent was b*tching about the food and she told him to stop and he basically implied to watch it bc the has the numbers in the house.
Whit and Al say they wouldn't want to be with him in the jury house.

#BB23
Al tells Whit she doesn't think she should win it bc Brent thinks they're close but she will.
Christian says he would love to win it.