TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 18, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Brit cam talking in yacht bedroom.
Saying Veto was yesterday and she was about 30 sec behind his time.
DX clocked in at: 4:41
Ky - 4:54
F - 5:06
Brit - 5:08
Says its pretty clear the veto wont be used so you will hear a speech from me on Thursday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#bb23
Brit tells her family she is okay.
They have made it pretty clear that she is safe this week...
Whit walks in and interrupts, but once she leaves goes back to cam talking.. Says she doesn't really want HOH next week. Doesn't want to put a target off herself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Brit says she told Ky DX not to use the veto if Azah or DF is the replacement, She will just stay on the block - She holds up a red baseball hat and says "this is in my speech and that is all your getting."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Tiffany and Brent are chatting in the BY about Frenchie. Tiffany says they are all still trying to get to know each other - says you can't assassinate a persons character when you don't even know them.

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
Tiffany wonders what Frenchie's game plan was coming in. Brent thinks F was being genuine at first - references his early bond w/F over their personal losses.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB23
Claire and Derek X are in the Reef room talking about different strategies for playing BB and how other HGs are playing.

Claire/DX convo - DX says he threw the HOH because he felt safe with Kyland. Claire is really glad that the girls alliance was dispelled this week - says the thought that she could wrangle an all-girls alliance is absurd.

#BB23
Claire says "they" will probably want to send home a girl next week - says she's nervous if Whitney/Brent win HOH. She asks DX if she should be worried about them - DX says they haven't mentioned her, they've only mentioned targeting Frenchie for now.

#BB23
DX says if the next HOH is a wall he will throw it to Claire/Tiffany. Says he doesn't want to win if he doesn't have to b/c that will make Brent/Whit safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Tiff and Azah are in the upstairs lounge. Tiff says there are too many people in this house that she cares about and she has to distance herself from the hurt and sadness because she will take on their emotions.

#BB23
Tiffany says this is a game - tells Azah that if she has said things that she regrets, the DR is always open. Says things change in here on a daily basis.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Tiffany tells Azah not to beat herself up about anything. Says she has to look at herself in the mirror and check herself a lot. Azah feels bad that she said Frenchie is a broken clock that works twice a day. Tiffany says "If you're worried about that..." Feeds cut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
10m
Azah is so sweet. She feels bad bc she said that Frenchie is like a broken clock who only works twice a day.Face with tears of joy
Oh sweet Azah, wait until you see what we call him on Twitter. Face with tears of joy #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Tiffany says if she offended anyone "I guess I'm sorry... if that's what people want to hear". Says she knows she can't please everyone all the time - tells Azah that she should focus less on the little things she says and be focused more on playing the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Tiffany and Azah talk about how great Xavier is. Tiffany says he is one of the most thoughtful people she has ever met - says it makes him a more attractive person. Azah agrees - says she really likes X.

#BB23
Tiffany is telling Azah about her son's father and how that was one of the only relationships she has had that really worked.

Meanwhile, DX is cracking up Alyssa and Christian downstairs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
Derek F has joined Tiffany/Azah. Tiff explains that she gave Frenchie his space yesterday - says she doesn't chase men around to see if they are ok, but she didn't mean anything against him. DF says she threw him off yesterday - Tiff apologizes and they hug it out.

#BB23
DF says he knows they are playing on the same team so he didn't take Tiffany's attitude yesterday personally.

Brent Wolgamott
@OneLuckyGay
·
14m
It’s so great watching Tiffany and Big D talking about their shared life experiences. Tiffany doing a good job smoothing over last night. Red heartThumbs up #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
#ThingsChristianSays "I googled Jeffrey Dahmer glasses" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
Azah says if Frenchie had self-evicted last night, Ky would have to put up a replacement nom. DF says he wasn't even thinking about that - says he understands that F has to go, but wants F to keep fighting until he's talking to Julie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
DF says he can't think about what people think of him while in this house - says his family doesn't talk about certain things or show certain things, but he wants to express himself for who he really is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
DF says "there might be someone out there that looks like you and me and him and everyone else who is having the hardest time of their life b/c they don't know how to be themselves" - says they can show those people how to express themselves and be who they want to be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Derek F says his mom is going to have a stroke b/c he is walking around the house w/out a shirt on. Says he likes to live in his beauty and live for the big guys.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
Derek X teaching chess to Azah is reviving the BB/chess subtext analogies I love (and have missed):
"you want to be able to develop your pieces" and
"right now all the strongest players are in the back" Chess pawn Smiling face with sunglasses #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, I just have to add to the tweet about DF walking around without his shirt on to give it some context. He also said that he wants to show other large men to be comfortable with their bodies and not feel bad about themselves.

He also ssid he wouldnt go shirtless everywhere. But he goes shirtless in his own house and right now the bb house is his house for the time being.

DF gets on my nerves to, at times, but a lot of what he says sounds like he is insecure and a lot of his talk is just bluster and bravado. I'm holding judgement on him until we get further in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
Britini's camtalking again, working on her Thursday speech/rap, since she already has tomorrow's ready #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23 Alyssa and Whitney in the BY. Whitney says that you can tell who's here to make it to Jury, and who's here to win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
bikini hour.. Whitney said she's glad Derek X is on her team because she really trusts him
(that feeling is not mutual, per DX to Claire earlier) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Brent said he was apprehensive about no privacy, you put your finger in your nose or don't wash hands after using the bathroom one time, it's on the internet forever #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23 Brent and Ky talk in the BY. Ky says there was no point for FR to make 16 promises in the first week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23 Brent says that every time they mentioned a nominee outside of the Slaughterhouse, FR wouldn't want to do it. He says it makes sense now because he had an alliance with the girls.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch that is so funny because when I posted it I saw DerekX in my mind and his Chinese Mom having a fit about it.

Now to realize it was DerekF is cracking me up. I think both Dereks look good without their shirts.