TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 18, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45s
#BB23
DX-the thing I'm most excited about once Frenchie leaves is they don't have to worry about Frenchie walking in on us. This guy literally makes laps around the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
8m
Frenchie being wrong for the 3,852th time. #bb23

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
· 6m
Frenchie: "I think America might step in, that would be my guess, they've been voting on something for a week" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
20m
#BB23 Brent is talking about how he needs to remain calm and to not snap on the house because all it will do is paint a big target on his back for unnecessary reasons. Brent is also saying that he feels like he can't trust hardly anyone in this house because they can't keep calm.

#BB23 Brent is saying that there is a lot of talking behind other people's backs and this game is nasty, and how he doesn't know what Travis knew, and what he was going to try to blow up. Frenchie and Derek F suggest that he (Brent) may need to take the lead next week.

#BB23 Brent and Derek F are talking game and saying that they need to make sure that they both stay off the block. Brent also says that as long as they both don't lie and they continue to tell the truth.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Of course Janie stans Tiffany:

https://twitter.com/JanellePierzina/status/1416600384303423494?s=20

Queens!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23 Frenchie says to Whitney that he feels like such a big a-hole and that was never his intention to compromise himself for the game, and it bothers him that he has been lying to people, and knows outside of the game that he wouldn't lie. Whitney asked for specific examples.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
21h
Tiffany: I'm going to call him Brandon on his way out the door. Bye Brandon

#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.32pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB23 In the living room we have Azah, Xavier, Sarah Beth, Derek F, and Frenchie are talking about how Derek F and the other houseguests have influenced how Sarah Beth is cursing more than she ever has outside of the house.

#BB23 Cameras have switched briefly now to Tiffany and Derek X are reading the Bible together, while Tiffany is talking about her beliefs.

#BB23
Tiff & DX talking in outside bedroom. Tiff tells him she doesn't care who votes how, she's voting to evect F regardless. Tiff says Alyssa went into the other BR to talk to F and Whit and DX should go in and break it up. Tiff says Whit hasn't talked one word of game to her

#BB23
Tiff tells DX that she doesn't trust anyone but the Kings, Queens, him and Hannah but she's very careful what she tells Hannah. DX gets up and leaves. Tiff asks him to bring her back some chips.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
#BB23
Whit tells Frenchie she was so hurt by his actions yesterday, that she just now is willing to talk to him. Frenchie tells her he builds stronger bonds and relationships with women. In turn, Whit tells him she makes stronger bonds with men, like Alyssa.

#BB23
Whit tells French that she's still hurt - and she want to enjoy their last days - but once they're out of the game, she sure they'll mend things. She asks him to confirm to her team mates that it was him spreading false rumors about her. SB joins before he can answer.

#BB23
French tells her he will 100% tell her team mates that it was him who put Whit in a weird position. He wants to give her HOH advice.. Don't let these people get into her ear... She says she'll be doing what Ky did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
#BB23
DF is telling the room that he doesn't believe in voting someone out who isn't an ally, when there's someone up there who is. Tiff thinks she handles disrespect differently, and thinks she was supposed to be born a guy.Frenchie comes in and tells DF that he needs to leave.

#BB23 Frenchie tells DF that he has to leave now - he cannot risk being voted out, there being a battle back and him having to stay in a hotel alone for 4 weeks. DF pleads with him not to.

Feeds cut.

#BB23
Frenchie tell DF he is going to self evict. He does not want to take a change on being in a hotel for 4 weeks for a battle back. He wants to go home. DF is not happy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
Feeds are back. No Frenchie in sight. We have DX, Ky and Brit in HOH on all 4 cams. They are talking about food.

#BB23
Brit tells Ky that they just switched places this week. She wants to know where she stands for the week. Ky tells her that the consensus of the house is that F goes home. He tells her he understands she's uncomfortable OTB but the house wants F out so bad it will be OK.

#BB23
Ky tells Brit he doesn't want DX to use the veto because he doesn't want to get more blood on his hands. He feels safe F will go home based on the web of lies and the extent of F's turmoil this week. He says if the vote changed and Brit went home he doesn't know the house

#BB23
Brit tells DX and Ky she has no hard feelings if veto isn't used "It's a game". She tells them she doesn't want this week to effect them going forward for guilt by association because she would love to work with both of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
Brit tells Ky if she wins HOH next week he has nothing to worry about. Ky says if F goes they can play a less frantic game and enjoy it in a way he hasn't experienced. Ky says he got lucky in this HOH due to how F played his game so far. It made noms easy.

#BB23
Brit says she wouldn't want to come down and have Azah or Big D go up anyway, that would be worse. Brit wants Ky to mention to the teams that she hasn't been part of anything F has done so far. She's afraid her game will be effected with everyone.

#BB23
DX, Brit and Ky break up the convo. DX leaves the room. Brit stays to ask Ky about his family photos.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.00am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
DF tells the HG's the BY is open again. They go running out there!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
Brit meets with DF in SR and tells him that Ky made it very clear that he wants the chaos to end so F needs to leave. She tells him that she promised Ky he was safe if she wins HOH next week because it's not his fault they're in this situation.

#BB23
DF tells Brit he's secretly coming for all of those "(w)itch's heads".

Brit goes to coral room to talk to Azah and tell her what she promised Ky. She also says she doesn't want to go from the block to HOH. She wants to lay low now and have someone else win HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
Brent talking to Hannah on the hammock. "We can't have anyone being Inspector gadget and being detectives and blowing up their games." Brent says F promised not to do anything during the ceremony but he's been lying about absolutely everything.

#BB23
Ky and SB talking outside on the balcony. He tells her "I want Tiff, Claire or one of you to win and hopefully take a shot at the biggest threat that would be left (no name given)" Ky tells her he wants to cuddle with people because he's a big cuddler.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
Brent says he trusts DX and Alyssa says she doesn't. Brent says they need to go after 2 girls not on their team. Alyssa says she really thought F was going to blow up "It would have been entertaining".

#BB23
Christian and DF talking out back. Christian says that it makes sense for their alliance to keep F. DF says "I literally had this game in the palm of my hand". He says F is very emotional and defeated right now. Feeds cut again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
DF tells Christian he's willing to do whatever he needs but he doesn't want to & then be the first one cut from the group. Christian asks him if he knows who the votes were, DR denies knowing. Christian says he feels so left out because F won't tell him about the votes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
#BB23in280 (previously #bb23in240 Man facepalming)
Kyland HoH
Frenchie Britini nom'd
Derek X won PoV
PoV meeting Monday - not expected to be used
HNs: Brent Whitney DerekX Hannah
Frenchie likely will be evicted Thursday - he's not going quietly but most are tired of listening to him
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.47am ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
52m
HGs all sleeping - they MAY get a wake up call in about 15 minutes or BB may let them sleep in. Nothing on todays agenda - usually Sundays are SUNdays where they sit in the backyard and wait for Monday. Unclear if Frenchie will try to quit again today. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ... nick price @nickprice91
·
17m
Tiffany has built an army while Derek F has built a dent in the couch #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
General chit chat in bedrooms about going out when at home.
Coral bedroom: Derek X, Claire and Tiff.
Orange bedroom: Christian, Alyssa, Brit, Whit, Hannah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
Britini said her name was supposed to be spelled Britni but her dad was exhausted when he filled out the paperwork and he added the extra i #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Orange bedroom talking about how Travis was really funny and they wonder what would of happened if he stayed last week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Azah and DF talking about defending F this week. Saying he is their teammate so they still plan to talk to him and hang out with him. Azah says she feels bad because people are telling Brit she is safe in front of F and that's hurtful

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Derek F to Azah- I have dealt with Frenchie all night. To hear what he is going through breaks my heart. If Kyland is a man of his word and on team Cookout, he will understand I'm consoling a teammate, making sure he is okay #BB23

Derek F to Azah- If people are like "he is upset cause Frenchie is going home", that's not the case. He is a human being. When Ky was in that situation, I was consoling him and telling him to go fight for the veto, so he should understand #BB23

Azah- I'm voting for Britini because that has been my girl since Day 1. Derek F- As you should #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Azah- I can sense that Tiffany is hurt. I have heard her bring it up more than once "they didnt invite me in the alliance". Derek F- My black ass wasnt invited. Nobody see me tripping, and I was the one hanging out with them #BB23