TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 17, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.41am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23

Yoga class is over and they disperse. Mostly to living room.
Ky in HOH with Frenchie. Frenchie says there are thousands of ppl screaming at their TV right now. He's concerned that Ky is being played. Brit on the block, there's no way Frenchie stays.

#BB23
Whitney putting braids in Alyssa's hair on couch. Big D, Azah, Brit & DX on couch as well. Big D joking about the clothing measurements.
Frenchie tells Ky that his priority is to keep him safe. He then follows up with, if he needs to prove it to KY, he'll throw the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4h
Now Frenchie says once Alyssa is out he will throw the POV competition to remove doubt he would save himself over Britini. #bb23

#BB23
Frenchie tells Ky that the veto is going around Brit's neck no matter what. Frenchie's goal is to get Christian and Brent out of the house. Xavier just will go to power. If Ky wants to get rid of any of them he is going to need firepower. He wants head of snake gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4h
Frenchie finally leaves the HoH...... says Kyland is like a brother to him (a brother he tried to get evicted last week but yeah....) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
Ky asks her if the noms stay the same who does she think will go?
Alyssa says she thinks Frenchie and she wants Frenchie to go bc he's intimidating the women in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB23 Timestamps
@CliosClock
·
4h
10:02am Alyssa “I feel like Frenchie is trying to intimidate the women.”

Ky “I have strong feelings about anyone trying to intimidate women.”
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
Frenchie says they can't get any wind of this bc they'll go up to Ky. He says he has Ky level headed and need to leave it.
Azah-none of this can leave this room
Brit-I'm still confused as to what can't leave this room
Frenchie-God gave me a level head.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4h
Frenchie to Claire "what if I told you I could work it so both Britini and I stayed this week?" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still no clue what Frenchie is talking about ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
DF -if this works I'll be shocked.
Frenchie-this is some Derrick Levasseur type sh*t.
He says it will work if voters don't get scared.
DF says if there is a girls alliance they'll have numbers.
Fr says they girls alliance is good they know if he's here he's a sheild

#BB23
Frenchie-Ky can't play for HOH next week. Make sure you protect him at all costs. He's a good guy. He says he told him he did what he had to do and he's good.
Whit comes over
Fr- says He's not mad at anybody. He got to live out his dream
DX jokes he hasn't been a have not

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha .... RealityBBQ #BB23 @rbbq
·
4h
Is there a "Has Derek F moved?" twitter yet? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CrownWoman dancingTiffany Black heartAzah Woman dancingCrown
@QueensTiffAzah
·
11h
“He’s a Devin who wants to achieve the same BB legendary status as Evil D!ck, but he’s pretending to be a Donny” #bblf #bb23

Hannah clocked him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4h
Tiffany making fun of Frenchie to Claire "I'm 34 years old, I'm 34 years old.." -- "If your're 34 years old you should know how to keep your mouth shut." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.35am ... Big Brother Updates @BBrotherUpdates
·
4h
Tiffany -to cam- y'all sent him ( Frenchie) in this house but that's ok every house has one & every dog has his day & his day is coming. I appreciate he's playing the game he's playing a very dangerous game & I can't risk him jeopardizing mine he's way too dangerous.. #BB23

Tiffany to cam - could you sleep in a house .. with someone you don't trust? - I don't trust him ( Frenchie ) he's not about to mind screw me.. and I don't me "screw" .. I'm saying "screw" to be nice... #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhh, here is Frenchies big plan ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
Brit asks Frenchie if he really thinks he can get Brent and Christian OTB. He says oh yes, because Ky knows he's next, well him and Derek X. Asks Azah, Brit, and Big D who would protect them if he leaves. Not that they need protection, Azah says. I do. Big D is snoring.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
SB says Brent said Fr blamed the all girls alliance on Britini
Ky says he told Britini that people came to him and told him she was starting an all girls alliance. But those people don't believe it either but it's important she knows where it came from.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3h
Without saying it, Ky is assuring BigD he wont nominate him if either Frenchie/Brit come off the block. I’ve been wondering about this dynamic. Not that Ky would want to nominate BigD, but that the non-cookout house would expect him to. Main reason why I wanted D to mingle
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Claire- He (Frenchie) was like "keep me and use me. I will be a shield". You will be a shield for everyone, not us. Tiffany- You are telling us about this alliance that you are in that you never talked to us about. Now you want us to come after them with you. No #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LMAO ... Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
·
3h
According to Fry, you pee louder if you have a tiny pecker. #BB23 Splashing sweat symbolRolling on the floor laughing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
Derek X has quite an arrangement of sticky-out bits going on today, looks like a feathered hat at a royal wedding #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23 Hannah asks Ky if he feels that people are being genuine when saying he is safe next week. Ky starts answering by explaining something about his ADHD medication. He tells Hannah that his meds are not geared toward the BB house situation where he is up b/t 8am to 4am.

#BB23 Ky continues to say that he wasn't able to get the dosage increased. Feeds cut away to the group in the kitchen where Brent is explaining titles that are w/in BDSM. SB says that if she had to be a dominant that she would rather be single b/c it sounds like too much work.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
3h
Posted 12:43pm: Hannah talks about Frenchie being very performative for the cameras and saying he's taking down Britni even though he's the one who threw her name out to begin with. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
adoptable anipals 1.09pm for veto comp:
players are Kyland, Britini, Frenchie plus Alyssa, Claire, Derek X and Tiffany hosting #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
51s
And we're at four hours now for Veto. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
4m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 4 hours, 33 minutes) Police cars revolving light#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#bb23
FEEDS ARE BACK!
Derek X is wearing the VETO!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
there were various stations, they had to dig for something, stuff was shot in their faces Woman shrugging #bb23

and it was timed..
Britini: "damn we had good times too!"
Frenchie: "mm-hmm" #bb23