TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 17, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23 FR asks Brit to protect BigD no matter what. FR says he will go from outside the walls to inside if Big D gets targeted.

#BB23 BigD and FR left alone in the room. FR says he has set up the information so that BigD is safe. FR is going to try to grab X to reveal to him what FR has exposed and what he has kept quiet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
The kitchen group of Tiff, Claire, Christian, Hannah, DX, Alyssa, Azah, Brent and SB are talking about playing different games like Red Light Green Light and Simon Says.

Dipo

04-23-2002

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
#LeaningDerekF is giving Frenchie a peptalk, or guided meditation, and yawning in the middle of it #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
11m
He wants to quit now... He's been nominated for six hours... #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23 Xavier is pulled in by FR. FR says he is giving this information to protect you. FR says he blew everyone else up except for BigD & Xavier. FR says that everyone stabbed him in the back except X&BigD

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23 BigD tells X that we need to act stupid. FR leaves

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23 Alyssa & Big D talking in the yacht room and trying to get BigD to understand that no one believes anything that FR is saying. Alyssa walks out as FR is walking in

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
The gaming group has moved to the LR. Alyssa is laying out the rules for them to play Among Us in the house. They will be playing with 2 Imposters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
#ThingsFrenchieSays "I was taking a shit and I thought if Dan Gheesling did it, can I do it?" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23 FR: I am tired of the jocks always getting away with this sh&t. BigD: how do we start an alliance just to go back on it. He tells FR to win veto and use the veto on himself b/c his kids would want to see him keep fighting. FR: I'm tired of seeing the same shit happening.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23 Big D telling FR to vent in the DR and then come back and fight. FR complains that casting put 5 jocks on the show and that they came in with the deck stacked against them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
58s
#ThingsFrenchieSays "I turn into a grizzly bear when I get mad"

WAY TO KILL ANY BOOZE DELIVERIES THIS WEEK ya putz #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3m
wow. They’re playing a game for Alyssa’s bday where they hide …. Something … and SB just found a better hiding spot for a veto than anyone ever tried (the ledge above the sliding glass door that you can only reach from the spiral stairs)
#BB23

Frenchie advises SB to “if she gets the HOH, pick one of them off”

Little does Frenchie know that SB HAS the HOH and she’s picking someone off … and its him
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.57am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
Claire, Whit, Ky, DX up in HOH. Ky is sleeping in Whit's lap. They decide he's really tired and start to leave HOH so Ky can sleep.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
F and Azah talking in yacht room. F says "It sucks she's up with me. They're using her to get to me. Now they know I used them. I exposed them. I did my job but blew my own game up in the process." F wants to see a POC win this year because there's never been one.

#BB23
F- about minorities going out early- "The jocks always do it. I told everybody, I told America, I'm proud of myself. Even if I go home I accomplished something. The old guy, the minority, the girls didn't go home first. So if I'm a legacy in BB, I got a white jock out 1st"

#BB23
F continued- "There's only been one other in 23 seasons. There's only been one other jock to go out first and it was an accident. So if I'm a BB legend it's because I was the first to target and get out a jock first. And I made sure we were all safe."

#BB23
F continues- "I'm proud of myself. I set the tone. Now you all need to keep it. I'm OK going home. When I smile and I'm happy, I set the tone. I came here because I love this game. I don't want to be an influencer or be famous. I wanted to make a difference. I did"

#BB23
F continued- "I sniffed them out from day one. I had them doing everything I wanted them to. You'll see. Until the rogue vote. Then they got pissed and manipulated Ky to put me up. That's why I'm in this position. I'm ok to leave with my dignity because I kept my word"

#BB23
Azah tell F she thought they manipulated him. He tells her "no. I sniffed them out right away. I'm very good at it. I'm very good at reading rooms. It's what I do. My main goal was to keep us safe and give you the plausible deniability. To keep you in the dark for safety"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.23am ...# BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
Christian & Brent talking in the BR. Christian to Brent "I guess we started Slaughterhouse". X was there too & so was Ky. They realized F has been dragging their names through the mud all week. Brent says Hannah is all over the place because she doesn't know who to trust.
#BB23
Brent says "what makes you think Hannah isn't going to tell me?" (meaning F). Brent to Christian- "I need to know I can trust you". Christian says he hasn't done anything. Brent says he know and if things go sideways at the ceremony we need to stick together.

#BB23
Christian just finds out that F started the all girls alliance. Brent tells him that F went up to Hannah and asked to start it but Hannah wouldn't join an all girls alliance started by a man. Brent tells him that's why Brit is up because F told everyone she started it

#BB23
C- "I though he like this game. He's going to go down as an (butt)hole". Brent says Ky isn't dumb because he was there when F started the SH alliance. Brent says loyalty is everything to him. C says F brought his kids into this and he's lied on his kids.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
Brent says Christian can't bring F's kids into this because it makes C look like the hole. He hopes America see's him as a dick & villain. Brent says that F bringing in family loss makes him a douchebag. Brent says he was F's 1st target so he had to do what he had to do

#BB23
Brent says F is pulling everyone into this sh*t storm.

Tiff, Claire and SB talking in coral room. Claire says Whit told her that after F is gone she wants to get with the girls to dispel the rumors. Claire says if F wins veto she can't see him not using it on himelf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
Tiff says F is telling Brit he will use the veto on her so that she fights harder for him. They all agree he needs to go home now, if not he needs to be out next week. Tiff says everything F says is a lie and he's a manipulator trying to get them to respond.

#BB23
Tiff says Brent was running the HOH with F and he needs to be next. SB says they need to win HOH next week but if they don't she doesn't think anyone is coming for them. They say GN to each other.

#BB23
Hannah and DX talking in the HN room. DX is trying to see who they can pull in. Hannah says it's still early in the game, there's game to play. Brent comes in the room. Hannah asks if he's been in the DR the whole time. He kids her but says he was.

#BB23
Whit enters the HN room with Brent, DX and Hannah. Brent says everyone knows F has been spreading lies everywhere so will anyone believe when he has his fireworks. Whit says it's beneficial for all of them that F ruined his own game.

#BB23
Brent says F makes no sense. He put Ky up OTB, Ky wins HOH and F volunteers as a pawn. "that makes no sense. Of course you're going to go up". Whit says she called F a "Devon" from the beginning. They think he's trying to play like Evil Dick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
Whit asks DX, Hannah & Brent if they can just talk & tell each other everything. Brent says every week starts off as a sh*t show. Whit says F is the reason it always starts that way. Whit says even Claire told her F is lying. Brent says F is filled with false prophecies

#BB23
Brent says that lost family members should never be used to build relationships or advance in this game. They all agree.

Azah and Tiff talking in the BR. Tiff tells her it's fair game for Ky to put F up because F put him up.

#BB23
Tiff tells Azah that there is a lot of game and manipulation going on. "it was just presented to me. It was never told to me before.". Tiff says she needs time to think about it and how she feels about what his motive in telling her now instead of yesterday.

#BB23
Tiff tells Azah she feels like she's being toyed with and she doesn't want to react to it until she thinks it all out. She says F gave her some info and she's just letting it sit then she will figure out how she feels about it. Everything Azah says is inaudible, no mic.

#BB23
Tiff tells Azah that she's not on the same page about F as she is. Christian comes in the BR and Azah and Tiff walk out. Tiff tells Azah to let her lay down, sleep and think about it. Azah says ok.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
Azah goes into the yacht room & F tells her he just saw something moving around on the floor. Azah says "like a rat?" F- "I can see pretty damn good in the dark I told it if it bit me I was going to punch it". Azah tells him she's sure there nothing running around in there

#BB23
F- "Then I heard something running across the floor. They're messing with me. I made them turn on the lights and you could still hear something running on the floor." F then asks for the lights to go back off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.20am .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
#BB23
It's lights out for the HG's so it's lights out for us updaters. It's been a busy day but we're sure there's much more to come later today. Who do you want to win veto? Do you think F would use the veto on Britini if he won it or use it on himself? See you in a few hours.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
4h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 10 7/16/21 #BB23

1. SB wins Wildcard, declines safety/team swap
2. Slaughterhouse throws Frenchie under the bus to Ky
3. Noms=Frenchie/Britini
4. Martyr Farmer says "he will use veto on Brit"
5. Frenchie reveals Slaughterhouse to almost everyone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.46am ... Hahahahaha, funny convo on twitter ... LucyZano @SummerNites7
· 10h
@RealityRecaps Have you noticed we haven't seen Whitney on camera for hours??? Where is she???

Eric @RealityRecaps
·
9h
Having a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory meeting with the ants? #bb23

Clio the Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
3h
My official guess is “trying to recount Arizona ballots”

LucyZano@SummerNites7
·
9h

Face with tears of joy Face with tears of joy Face with tears of joy... I figured it out... I guess BB was letting her sleep in the upstairs chess room. Funny how none of the HGs cared where she was. Face with hand over mouth lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.43am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
It seems Frenchie was able to keep his HOH pics. Not sure if this has been happening in recent years, but typically they are taken away?

Maybe someone can correct me if wrong?

#BB23
Big D is telling Frenchie and Brit he hopes he plays in Veto. They don't know what the comp will be, but he hopes it is spelling. He has a word already 15 letters. His word is DISRESPECTFUL. He said he will push anyone to get his letters. Not afraid of getting dirty

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
4h
Brent says he kind of hopes Britini wins the veto. It would be good for her morale and it wouldn't change anything for them. He and Alyssa both agree they don't wanna play. Alyssa says she wouldn't use the veto and feel bad because of Britini. #bb23

DF says he hopes that the veto is something Frenchie or Britini can win, and if not he hopes he or Azah can win it. DF thinks he has a good 13-letter word for a spelling veto. #bb23