TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 16, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
9m
Kyland: I'm almost wondering if it (the rogue vote) is someone not in our alliance and he's just Frenching us. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
X is now in with Ky - Ky tells him he knows X wasn't the other vote, and brings up breaking his role to agree with Chris about one person. Everyone has brought up this person - does X think French being here is a detriment to his game? Because Ky does - X agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23

Kyland tells Xavier that the noms will be:

Frenchie and Britini.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
9m
Brent to Kyland: "The first HOH was a shitshow."
Kyland: "What would you like to share?" lol #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m
Kyland- People are concerned about one person that seems to be causing problems. Hannah just told me she felt there has been intimidation in terms of "I know what's going on". Xavier- He tried that with Whitney earlier today #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Kyland: "people are concerned about one person who is causing problems"
Xavier: "yep, mm-hmm, yep" and "if he tries to come at you, I got your back"
and both agreed original nom would be better than renom, gives Ky an out + avoids Frenchie parannoying about backdoor #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Kyland- Do I let the man play for the veto? I feel like I should. Potentially we can try and keep him calm. Xavier- Yes #BB23

Kyland to Xavier- I think I am going to do him (Frenchie) and Britini, just so you know. Ah f. God (darn) it, why did I do that? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
8m
Hm. Ky went in on Brent for a sec.

Kyland asked Brent if he had any info and he didn’t open up. Kyland pushes saying Alyssa and Hannah were just up there.

This kind of causes Brent to crack and he talks about Frenchies blow up. Ky asks why he didn’t say that a second ago #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Kyland nominated Britini and Frenchie #bb23

Frenchie to Britini, repeatedly as she's sobbing: "keep the focus on me, and you lay low, okay?"
seems like feeds came back almost immediately after the ceremony

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
Britini is crying and Azah is crying as well. The rest of the He's besides Big D and Frenchie are in kitchen. I think noms are Frenchie and Brit. Frenchie calming down Brit and saying to let the focus to stay on him. Frenchie is about to blow shit up & he's fine w/going.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
14m
Frenchie- I'm the target. It's okay. Britini- So much for being an actual honest damn person in this house. You actually tell the damn truth and look out for people and this is what I f get? Frenchie- Keep the focus on me. You lay low #BB23

Frenchie to Britini- I'm okay. Derek F- Why did we get two shots? Frenchie- I had fun. I knew it since the second that ball went in. It's okay #BB23

Frenchie- Let me do what I'm going to do, cause I'm going to blow some shit up. Let me go home. Britini- I dont want either one of us to go. Frenchie- One of us has to and it's not you. If I get the veto, I'm using it on you #BB23

Frenchie- I'm okay, I get to go see my family. Let the target stay on my back. Promise me you will lay low and keep that target off of your back. Britini- I will lay low. Derek F- I just dont understand why we got two #BB23

Frenchie to Britini- You know how when people break up with people they are like "it's not you, it's me"? This time it really is. It's not you, it's me #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Tiffany and Claire are in HOH with Kyland, reassuring him it's all good #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Tiff tells Kyland that he made an excellent job - his noms were the best move for his game. His speech was logical and clear. He made a chess move and did a phenomenal job. She asks how he feels?

Kyland: I feel peace, but I'm sad. I did the best with the info I had.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
Tiffany: "all of that emotion was drudged up from somewhere, it was not genuine, she's upset but she had to make herself cry, I never saw anybody squeeze tears outta their eyes like that before in my life" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
10m
Tiffany: I ain't see nobody squeeze tears out of their eyes like that in my life. (about Britini) #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Brit tells Whit, Azah, & Big D that she's confused by speech but, had a feeling it was coming. Frenchie enters the room and says he's going with a bang. Watch the fireworks. Falling on sword. He's ok. He's had the full BB experience. Big D wants see if theres a bdoor plan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23

Tiff to Ky and Claire: when it was over, French told me that he was going to cut off the head of the snake. Then he followed me into the BR and I asked who is the head? He told me Christian and X.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Frenchie says he was going to donate the money to the childrens hospital anyway. He'll find another way to donate money. Derek F goes to check to see if there's a bigger plan than that. Frenchie tells Brit they have to hold their heads high.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Ky tells them that he thinks the Kings and Queens should work together. Tiff agrees and add DX to that list - that's 8.

Ky lets them know that every single person told him Frenchie today, except Brit. Tiff says that's very telling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Kyland to Claire/Tiffany: "every single person gave me Frenchie, except Britini" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden Jack-o-lantern
@BrandenTweetsBB
· 1h
You know Frenchie has had a BB “funeral” planned for years, just like his alliances. Get ready. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
7m
Kyland is serious about “leaving the door” open with the alliance of moving forward with Frenchie! Whitney is a bit surprised and says she doesn’t trust Frenchie! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
4m
It's always fascinating seeing how power influences people's perceptions. Frenchie ran around all last week saying anything he wanted and kind of got away with it

Now that he no longer holds power people's minds have expanded to include the possibility that he's full of it #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Ky retelling Azah his convo w/Brit. He said that everyone came to him with plans, names, and info except Brit, and you (Azah). It didn't make sense mathematically. He was also trying to set himself up for the future. Only 2 ppl didn't offer him a deal PLUS something else.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45s
#BB23
Brent is so sick of Frenchies bullshit he exclaims to Alyssa, Christian, and Britini in chess room. He doesn't give a f about anyone else in the house. He calms down, chess resumes.