TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 16, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com
@bigbspoilers
·
4h
“There’s a two-headed dragon if not three.. one of those two evils has to leave”
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.52pm ... Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
33m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light (Duration: 4 hours, 15 minutes) Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
32m
SARAH BETH WON THE WILDCARD COMP! And decided not to take safety & stayed on her team! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, guess Frenchie can't win everything like he thought ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
26m
Wildcard players were SarahB, Brent, Frenchie..
it was a color explosion comp, they didn't know if they were right or wrong til they got splattered for wrong.. the others players knew who got the points as they went #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#BB23
Claire and Tiff are congratulating SB on her WC win. Tiff tells her the comp was made for her, and if she hadn't played - Frenchie would have won.

SB confirms that she will always pick team loyalty as a strategy.

#BB23
Claire tells Tiff that Britini is running all over the house, talking. Tiff has seen it as well and needs her as a number but she can't trust her. They think it will make Britini a target eventually.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
26m
This means Sarah, Brent and Frenchie can not play in another Wildcard competition. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
22m
#BB23
Kyland talks to the "Kings" first. He explains to them that he doesn't want to do what Frenchie did last week and make everyone paranoid.

He wants to align his team with another team that is strong. Chris and Alyssa start listing how they're strong for different comps.

(Hahahahaha Xavier) BB23
Ky: If you guys are stating facts, that you have a resume here, and that there isn't another stacked team like yours is..

Alyssa: we're also loyal, look what SB did today.

Chris: we don't cause drama.

X: we're cute af, strong and loyal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
32m
Tiffany to Claire/Sarah- If Ky is not comfortable putting Frenchie on the block, that's okay. There is three evils running this house. If two of them are on the block, I'm good with that #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Kyland to Alyssa/Christian/Sarah/Xavier- Two people are going to go on the block this week. That's just how it works. I'm using the power of HoH. I am getting what I can out of it. I am asking questions and I dont have to answer anybody's questions #BB23

Kyland- Is there anyone that you guys as a team would like to go up? Alyssa- We havent talked about who. Xavier- As a team, we are concerned with making sure we are good before throwing out names. Kyland- Of course #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
21m
Kyland wants team queens and team kings to align and work together moving forward! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
noms today sign is on their monitor - Claire mentioned Wildcard was Thursday last week, and "I feel like this will be the new schedule"
..she's a feedster, she knows the usual schedule Smiling face with sunglasses #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
22m
#BB23
The Aces are next in HOH..

Ky starts by telling them that any of them could have been Travis last week, because this is a game. He wants to use the HOH as much as possible, he wants to hear answers to his questions - but he won't respond.

#BB23
Brent tells Ky that first off - they all feel comfortable with him as HOH.

Ky asks if there's any names he would give them?

No one gives a response, and their time is up!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
19m
YAS! Sarah Beth tells her team she wants to work with them past teams & told them Frenchie told her there’s big alliance she’s not part of, he thinks is breaking up. Bc he fears going up & basically telling everyone that’s not in it! She tells them it’s okay if they were! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
SarahB told Kyland "Frenchie told me about you all's alliance, he didn't say all the names but he basically said who wasn't in it" #bb23

and she said Frenchie's been walking around saying he knows he's going home..
Kyland said he's been hearing a lot of things, but hasn't committed to anyone [except her] #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB23
SB is having her 1on1. While they hug, Ky tells her he's trying to keep his emotions in check, but they will celebrate her win once today is over.
He isn't telling anyone but her that they are safe this week.

#BB23
SB fills him in that French told her everything about slaughterhouse, minus the name. She told her team as well, as she knows they're in it - but they played dumb. She notes that Frenchie is sure he will be OTB but she doesn't know why.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
Kyland's worried about people taking minutes from other people's allotted meeting times Smiling face #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 16m
Whitney to Kyland- I was in the bedroom. Big D was there, Britini, Hannah and Sarah Beth. He (Frenchie) came into the room hot "I know exactly what's going on in this house. I'm out", as far as the alliance, and pointed straight at me #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
Whit tells Ky that if he needs to put up a pawn, she'll understand. Her time is up, next in HOH is Alyssa.

Alyssa tells Ky that Chris told her about French wanting the 2 rogue votes, right after the vote happened. She then tells him about the French point at Whit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
18m
Oh man- Frenchie is in a pickle now. Alyssa is upstairs throwing him under the bus to Kyland, meanwhile SB is turning the rest of Slaughterhouse against Frenchie.

If this all works out, Ky could potentially get Frenchie out without much bloodshed. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
17m
DX: "Do you trust Frenchie?"
Kyland: "I am not speaking out my thoughts..."
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
21m
Alyssa to Kyland- I see the two votes and have no idea who the f they are. He (Frenchie) told me it was Big D and somebody who wanted to stay anonymous. I know Brent didnt know and I know X and Christian didnt know. Obviously I didnt know #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
13m
Kyland's freaking out a little because he let on to Christian that he might nominate Frenchie, and he's mad at himself for letting it slip, "I've been so good all day!" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
Hannah's telling Kyland that Frenchie 'has made multiple side alliances' including being the one to start the girls' alliance. Kyland asks the name, Hannah says "he suggested the name The French Kisses" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
9m
"We don't need our hands to be held." - Hannah talking about Frenchie and his lame ass "women's alliance" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 16, 2021 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
9m
could all HOHs hold their pre-noms meetings in this speed-dating style forevermore? I'll never ask for another thing Folded hands

Luna @LunaCee73
·
10m
These meetings are hilarious. #BB23