TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 4 -- LIVE EVICTION !!!: Archive through July 15, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm it's finally the first eviction. I know it hasn't been that long since the HG's entered the house but the "Frenchie Funhouse" has made it feel like a month!!!!

So eviction and hopefully the HOH comp, and a new HOH!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Anyone but Brent for HoH!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Wow, I forgot today was eviction day.

Like most? I am joyful that the Frenchie reign has come to an end. Unless he refuses to give up his "power". If one of his people win HOH I bet he's up there all day and night.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Absolutely.. Frenchie will be up in the HOH for all but a few peoples HOH reign. He'll be telling them how to do it since he is the only one with experience... and to ensure he's safe...

If it were me.. I'd announce after winning.. "Anyone asking if they are safe will go to the top of my list"... LOL!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Need, I like the way you think.

-Exactly- "Anyone asking if they are safe will go to the top of my list".

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
whoa, Julie got dressed in the dark. yikes

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Announcer refers to Frenchie's "reign of madness" coming to an end. Thanks BB!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow that sure was a lot of filler, have we even seen the HG's yet? We need to get going, I want to know who the new HOH is before the show ends!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
hate these made for production segments

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, LOL, this Travis lap dance segment is pretty good.

And still more filler!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, the first time we see them is when the nominees have to give there "speeches" to save them.

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
56s
Damn Alyssa, enough shoutouts? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, he needs to stay just because he is the first HG to ever take his shirt off for the eviction speech, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
24s
nominees-
Alyssa: shoutouts, her url, thank you HGs for being supportive, like to stay & play & get to know them more, another bday party Saturday if they keep her
Travis: shirt off, shoutouts, HGs taught him possible to love 15 people, well wishes to them all, bedstains #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SarahBeth evicts Travis
Xavier evicts Travis
Whitney evicts Travis
Christian evicts Travis
Azah evicts Travis
DerekF evicts Alyssa

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23 @rbbq
·
34s
Derek F standing in the hall aimlessly for 5 seconds waiting for someone else to come in to do a stupid choreographed act and then BB shutting that shit down by going to commercial made me Face with tears of joy. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Where did everybody go, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kyland votes to evict Travis
Tiffany evicts Alyssa (per her agreement with Frenchie)
DerekX evicts Travis
Clair evicts Travis
Hannah evicts Travis
Britini evicts Travis OMG, she was yelling
Brent evicts Travis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hope the 2 votes drive Frenchie crazy, he is only expecting 1. I also wish a couple of other people had thrown rogue votes.

So Travis is evicted and heads out to see Julie. He goes to the door, oh he has duffle bag so they did finally get them.

No masks, but a "safe distance" as Julie invites him to sit.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
11-2…and one was a deliberate hinky vote…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Apparently Travis "tried" to blow up Frenchie's game before filing started, LOL. So he told on Frenchie, that he had promised Travis that he was safe.

This is amazing, Julie is spilling stuff and the players are telling the true stories instead of being "correct".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5m
Julie- What viewers dont know is right before we came out live on the air, you tried to blow up Frenchie's game. Travis- He makes a lot of promises. He made a promise to me and said "all of you guys are safe". Sure enough he did not uphold it. People have to know that #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
James Rhine
@jamesrhine
·
8m
It'll be a Love Island casting director waiting for Travis and not Julie #BB23

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Obviously no prejury buyback with what Julie told him (since they’re only going 85 days at best they might do a jury one)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAAHAHAHAHA ... Mike Bloom
@AMikeBloomType
·
2m
Lighting a candle tonight for all the White Guys With Abs (WGWA) out there. When will the madness stop?! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oooohhhh, Pool Sharks, choose your shooting spot and hit a ball into the Sharks mouth.

Interesting twist on the normal game.

Technical difficulties, LMAO!!!