TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
So who’s going?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: So who’s going? users admin

BB23
Big Brother (on CBS)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Figure this will be a good catch all for eviction discussions…

As for this first one, the big thing I want to see is how the teammates of Alyssa and Travis vote; I suspect Alyssas team all vote to save her, but Travis’ team probably think it’s a lost cause and 1 or more vote him out. There’s some talk of a hinky vote or 2, but unless something drastic happens the next few hours I have Travis evicted…let’s say 10-3. It won’t be 13-0 that’s for sure…

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
"so you're saying there's a chance ..." :p

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
any chance that Hannah gets blindsided and Whitney stays?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Who is gonna be the replacement nom??

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christian is the likely replacement nom.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Excellent. Will they back door him? Please say yes!!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Actually I change my mind. It’s not excellent about Christian going. But I guess I’d rather Christian go than SB. But the non cookout people need to wake up!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I won’t mind Christian leaving— comp beast, boring showmance, constant hair-flipping, seems unmotivated about his future/goals, self admitted infrequent showerer, he’s just not interesting to me as a viewer.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
IMO, Christian is very immature as well as everything Calimom3 said. He is acting so childish with being the replacement nom. Alyssa has even been trying to calm him down. The swearing & pointing fingers just give everyone more reason to get him out why they have this chance. Bye Bye, Christian! Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did not even think to check the live feeds today since I was so busy on a vacation day binging on “Dexter”.
When I do think to get on my smart tv within 5 minutes I get
“We’ll be right back”. I have seen less than 2 hours live between watching on 3 different devices. I must be crazy to watch this and will have to cancel which cramps my style.
Now it is back..we will see for how long.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Christian will go- it might be closer than people think (I say 6-3), but he’s going…

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I am the same! I have had the feeds since the first season (when they were free!). Every time I have time to put them on, I get the "be back" message. It is so frustrating. I always say to myself, why did I get the feeds again?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Steeler game tomorrow, luckily I have another viewing option….I almost thought there was no eviction tomorrow !
I do not like my BB schedule messed with and I know that many other TVCH followers feel the same way. Our summer addiction, not against the law or immoral.

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
America's Favorite Player ? is going

(wonder if the producers are irked because they're losing a feeders popular player or if it fits w/their scheme anyway)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that production encouraged DerekX no less than three times to play the holy roller game, and he still declined.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
That's right Karuuna- and it was partly because Hannah lied to him that she played the roulette game (he figured that one of them should keep their money to try to get to the coin flip, and said after veto he should have played and Hannah should have saved)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks for that info Wilson, I did not know that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hannah has been masterminding DX's ouster for awhile. She seems to be thinking she is in with X and Kyland while acting like she's in with Tiffany and Azah and foolishly encouraging the guys to make sure DX leaves now, because she cannot bear to be the one to send him home.. but she was a major factor in exactly that and sending him home right now actually is not in her best interest. He would NEVER have put her up and would have always used POV or ner and advocated for her. X and Kyland (and Big D) are intent on getting the cookout women out one two three once they get past those pesky pawns.

Funny that Big D claims he didn't have money that he did and he desperately wants someone else to also play for the Coin because he wants to claim that he did not win it and didn't use it (it is anonymous, but he's the only one who will be able to play it seems.) He wants to claim that Hannah won it or Tiffany. But everyone knows.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: