TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 12, 2021 users admin

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Twitter thread discussed by Taran - Frenchie gaslighting Ky and Xavier...

https://twitter.com/valerie_galery/status/1414555248568541186

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Travis and Derek X whispering on the couch. Travis tells Derek X he doesn't think Ky will be the one to help him build up his game. He says Brent can and to stay close to Frenchie. He asked if Alyssa was bummed when he told her he wouldn't use it on her.

#BB23
Derek X says she was bummed but thinks she has the votes. He told her he won't be able to campaign for her hard but could think of clever ways to do it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16m
Alyssa to Derek X- I feel fine. I appreciate you asking and making sure. I wonder who the people were (who said they would evict Alyssa). I feel the four wasnt necessarily against me. They are naive and dont know what's going on #BB23

Derek X to Alyssa- I am not one of the four (who said they would evict Alyssa over Travis). I am telling you that I am voting for you #BB23

Alyssa- I just get nervous that every night something happens. I think me acting cool, calm and collected is helping. Ky is the pawn and he is freaking out. Derek X- Exactly. For these 2-3 days, stay the way you are #BB23

Brent- What are we doing? Derek X- 90% taking Kyland off and then Travis is going to go up. Just stick with the original plan. The only thing that might change that is Kyland woke up this morning as was like "I feel like I didnt properly consider Alyssa's feelings" #BB23

Derek X- How are you feeling? Travis- I'm probably going to go up and go home. Derek- But you have three days. Kyland was like "obviously I dont want this but if Alyssa was the one for the veto to be used on, I think you are correct that I'd have all the votes" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
6m
Xavier- I know you guys are talking shit. Be a little more inconspicuous about it. Whispering in the middle of the living room where everyone can see you...
Travis- It's not like a big scheming thing
Xavier- I know it's not
Derek X- Perception though you're right

#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
Derek X tells Whitney, Britini, Alyssa, and Azah (just enters)
if he wins next week he's going after the person that stirs the pot. If it's another week and no one has done something to him he's sit everyone down and ask for volunteers. He says he'd do it for TV

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
Britini tells Derek F and Alyssa that if this vote is unanimous it means people are showing they're cards way too soon.
Alyssa asks if she has her vote
Britini says yes
Azah enters
Britini especially after the convo last night
Azah-why is Travis in every conversation?

#BB23
Alyssa says she's worried that Travis can use all that info to his advantage
Britini-what did you learn in 2&1/2 hrs of conversations
Alyssa-the plan did not change. It was circles. Derek is using it on Ky.

#BB23
Alyssa continues-If it's me and Travis there could be votes against me if it's me and Ky. Ky stays unanimously.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Alyssa tells Derek F, Britini and Azah that Frenchie pulled people up to the balcony area and asked them to vote with chess pieces for Alyssa or Travis. She says most people would vote to keep Alyssa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.04pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
#BB23
Azah and Hannah chat in the Yacht BR about Azah growing up in Cameroon. Upstairs in the lounge Tiffany is telling SB, Claire, Derek X and Alyssa about her family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
53m
Tiffany- We have got to figure out who we want out before jury. Who would you put up? Sarah- If Travis stays, either Travis or Derek cause both of them have put my name out #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
52m
Tiffany- Worst case, sorry Alyssa but you are a good pawn. Claire- She is calm and I think she has built some good bonds which is good. Tiffany- That way you dont have to get any more blood on your hands #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
23m
Feeds been on "Be Right Back" for awhile now. Could finally be getting the Veto Meeting rolling. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
fun fact: Hannah is the first USA hamster who was born in the 2000s: she was born the year BB1 aired

okay, maybe not so fun for some Grimacing faceFace with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
6h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 5 7/11/21 #BB23
Additional details in this thread
1. X tells Derek F to relax and enjoy himself, not always game
2. Kyland upset Frenchie*
3. Derek X plans to keep his word and use Veto
4. Late Night talk between French/Trav/DerekX/Brent/Chris^

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
-Derek X used his veto on Kyland
-seems like Frenchie put up Travis in his place, to be confirmed
-feeds used to come back at the hugging stage, today was delayed, BBCan style Face with rolling eyes
-meanwhile a podcast show is being planned #bb23

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45s
#BB23
Azah and Whitney talking skin care regiments in the Bathroom.
Alyssa and Derek F enter the bedroom where Xavier was alone.
Alyssa and Derek F are doing a talk show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Alyssa to Derek F/Xavier- Travis needs to stop being in the conversations. If I was Travis, I would hear that Alyssa is working with Frenchie, go to the girls "obviously Alyssa is working with Frenchie. If you get rid of Alyssa, you're getting rid of one of his numbers" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaa ... Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
3m
Alyssa, Big D, and Xavier doing a fake podcast.

Alyssa says she’s a target because she’s a huge endurance comp threat, and banged Christian on day two when they made it official Face with tears of joy #bb23
·
5m
Alyssa said her and Christian broke up- even though they went ring shopping.

Derek F says he thought they were getting engaged- but maybe there’s still time for her to hook with Brent.

Alyssa said “honestly been there done that with Brent too” Loudly crying face #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
During the talk show "Big D" asks Alyssa, why she thinks she was on the block. Alyssa responds, with her comp threat prowess, her showmance that happened with Christian somehow while she was sleeping, and 3 she can hold a bowl of slop in 1 hand for an hour.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Derek F refers to show as the "Big Blue Couch." Alyssa, also threw in her big fishiness, as another reason for hitting the block. But, her and christian broke up, they were ring shopping and everything. Derek F asks if that makes room for Brent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Azah to Xavier- I want to go for it and I will say Derek but my actual target is Brent. Dont say nothing #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
ALyssa, Frenchie, Sarah Beth and Cristian are in the living room and Frenchie is explaining his thought process

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Xavier- I am not winning this next HoH. I feel like I'm in a good position and I dont want to compromise that. Azah- I dont really trust Brent. I would put Derek and Brent next to each other #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
21m
Xavier to Azah- Brent is very intelligent. I do like Brent as a person but him and Frenchie got very close as the week went along. Brent went from being kind of on the outside to involved in everything. He became kind of Frenchie's right hand man #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Dereck X, Travis, Alyssa, Sarah Beth, Claire, and Brent are talking about their relationship outside of the house. Derick X, seems to be opening up about his girl friend who he feels is so beautiful that they don't belong together.

The other HG's all say no way and they are sure they are great together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
52m
Azah thinks they should try to gun for the HOH. She is going to gun for it now. Xavier is not going to.

Azah would nominate Derek X and Brent, with Brent as the target. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Xavier and Derick F are in the boat room talking about the possibility of a battle back and the cleaning in the house. Derick F says its a collective and they need to work together.