TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 11, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.16 am .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8h
BB23
Travis is telling DF and Frenchie how he broke his Veto comp set immediately when he went out, by accident. He says he broke it so bad that his balls wouldn't roll anywhere he needed them to. "I though I should just go and sit down now. It's over".

BB23
DF goes into the yacht room. He tells Azah that he told Frenchie that he's not using the men on his team. He also tells her that Frenchie said he's going to make sure they're both safe come Thursday. Azah says if F pulled HG choice he wouldn't have picked them

#BB23
DF says to Azah that it wouldn't have been good for them to play in POV. He says if he won and pulled down Kyland it would have been a red flag.

BB23
DF says to Azah that their "safe" will be up soon. They agree to let everyone do what they are gonna do. Azah says "there's nothing I can do now. I will just lay low". They also both agree that Christian has a good grasp on things and they don't mind that for now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
BB23
DF tells Azah that they need to keep each other level "this is our safe space". He says if he panics he can go to her and vice versa. He says "the only time we need to worry..." Feeds cut.

BB23
Derek F and Azah have stopped talking hoping the lights go off. Brent comes in the room to lay down.

BB23
Frenchie is saying to the group that his game is so f right now "somehow I started with a 9 ml and one bullet and ended up with a 12 gauge pump shotgun and pellet targets hoping one sticks. Something happens and screws it all up." I just wanted to see my kids.

BB23
Frenchie says "Part of me thinks it's on purpose to screw me up. I'm not the comp beast like you all thought I was." Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
BB23
Claire is in the BR washing her hands. She whispers to the cams "Frenchie knows how to spin a tale well. But he's such a good guy." She says something about being a shield. "Everyone wants to go after Christian next week but I don't think that's it, Not for me, Not for me"

BB23
Claire whispering to the cams in the BR, "not with me, Tiff, X & Christian potentially" She makes a face as if she's not sure "I've got to go over it next week. "I don't think it would be me. It would be Christian, or Derek or one of these boys that I'm trying to align with"

BB23
Claire whispering to the cams in the BR "We need to pick up numbers from their side". Derek X comes in and she stops whispering.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
BB23
Kyland goes to lay down in his bed in the coral room and finds it soaking wet from a prank. Claire is in bed in the coral room and says "I can't get 4 hrs of sleep 4 days in a row. I just can't". Claire tells Trav that DX is going to use the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
#BB23
Frenchie tells Whit that he's sure America doesn't think he's doing great "Damn, how many targets can you have in one week. It's a learning experience". Feeds cut

BB23
Frenchie sneaks in the yacht room to put shaving cream on Derek F. Apparently the cams woke him up and Frenchie left after putting some on him. F leaves the room laughing and goes back in to wipe it off because DF thinks its lotion and is wiping it on himself.

#BB23
Whit, Tiff and Frenchie are laughing so hard in the outer bedroom about DF and the shaving cream. They all go upstairs to the HN room. Claire is very reluctant to go in the room as F sits on the floor and shakes the shaving cream can.

BB23
Pranks are happening now on the feeds. They are trying to put shaving cream on SB. She wakes up and moves, Claire, Tiff and F laugh hard. No one wakes up. They decide to try and scare Alyssa. She wakes up and the 3 of them go running out of the room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
BB23
Whit tells F that based on the stories he's already told about his wife she can't wait to meet her. They both agree to go to sleep now. F won't be sleeping up in the HOH room at least for tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.13 am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6h
BB23
F tells Whit that he told Travis that he's in a bad place. It would be better if DX doesn't use the veto because there's no more blood on his hands, but if he does use it there's a lot of pressure from people in the house to put Travis up. So Travis is aware.

#BB23
F tells Whit that they just need to stick to their guns and she needs to win HOH next week. She says "I honestly thing I can. Not to be cocky..." she was watching DX do the veto comp and she says she would have done everything he did.

BB23
Whit tells F that if it's any kind of comp like the veto or a physical comp for HOH next week that she really thinks she can win it. Whit asks what he thinks of DX. They both agree that he shouldn't go next because he's so loyal. Whit says Tiff is really smart.

BB23
Whit tells F that when they leave they should all go on an RV trip. F loves that. Whit says it will be great to meet fans. F says she has fans but he doesn't. Whit gets mad at him for being down on himself. He thinks there's only 3 people on twitter that would support him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.47am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB23
Whit and F finally decide to go to sleep. The house becomes quiet. The lights go out. All of the HG's are asleep.
@nursecherylr516
signing off for the night! Or morning! Good morning to those getting up and GN to those going to sleep. See you in a few hrs for more updating

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.49am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
41m
#BB23
The Hg's are waking up and the day is beginning.

The Hg's will be taking group cast photos today. Feed likely will be down for a bit. We will keep you posted as the day goes on.

#BB23
Christian and SB are talking about who the replacement nom will be. SB says if he doesn't put Travis up, she will be shocked. They are curious is Veto Ceremony will be today. Talk of the photo shoot and they leave the Have Not room.

#BB23
Azah says by not mentioning names, it put a "fire under everyone else's a**".

Talk ends and Azah stays outside for some air while DX goes inside.

*camera was late to their convo, so unsure of what their talk will be about later)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Brit tells the cameras this game is crazy and it is day 5. She says the alliance name will be King Slayers, but not to quote her bc she is not sure of that yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
3h
Feed Highlights Report for Saturday and this was a fun ride through plenty of twists & turns as Frenchie's big plans fell apart in grand fashion. #BB23

https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1414217104379744256

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
58m
#BB23
The Hg's are waking up and the day is beginning.

The Hg's will be taking group cast photos today. Feed likely will be down for a bit. We will keep you posted as the day goes on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
#BB23
Christian and SB are talking about who the replacement nom will be. SB says if he doesn't put Travis up, she will be shocked. They are curious is Veto Ceremony will be today. Talk of the photo shoot and they leave the Have Not room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB23
The HG are getting ready for the swimsuit photo shoot. Azah and Sara are talking about what they will be wearing. Alyssa is wearing one of her designs on the top, she says the bottoms would be too revealing. The HG got their shaker cups today.

Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
43m
They showed the entire swim photoshoot on OTT & it was actually very fun to watch on the feeds. They’re is 0 reason except annoying us why they would turn the feeds for this.
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, good grief .... Jasper the Superfan #BB23
@FeedBrother
· 7h
Whitney doesn't believe the Sandy Hook shooting happened Flushed face #bb23

https://twitter.com/FeedBrother/status/1414148102626316293

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jessica Milagros #BB21
@jmilagrosplus
·
9h
Travis: “The girls never help out in winning a competition…” “I love Sarah Beth, she f rocks but this isn’t the best human on planet earth game” … Actually Travis, go and pitch to Frenchie what a comp beast you are… who thinks that’s a good idea?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
27m
#BB23in240
Frenchie HoH
Alyssa & Kyland Nominated
Derek X won the PoV Saturday
PoV meeting likely Monday
Derek will use the PoV
Travis current renom & target
Backyard open today with Bathing Suit photoshoot to happen
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB23
Frenchie telling Trav and Brent that he will be a big target next week. They say that the team twist throws a wrench into HOH's plans.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
#BB23 Claire, Alyssa, Azah doing makeup in the BR. Alyssa says she picked a pimple on her neck and now it looks like she has a hickie. Claire tells her she noticed it and Alyssa says that's why! Claire jokes what is going on in this house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Brent: "America I promise we're not conceited, it's just we're on cameras 24/7 and there's mirrors everywhere, so please know that" Smirking face #bb23

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
15m
Earlier Brent went to work on securing trust with Alyssa, did a good job at putting doubts in Alyssa about Christian, Brent also brought up possibly forming a F2 down the road, Alyssa agreed with the idea! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
Claire and Kyland check in - she tells him about Frenchie wanting to talk with her and how he told her that obviously she's coming after him - in front of ppl - because she never talks to him. Claire was frustrated because she thought not talking to him showed trust.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Britini- Frenchie was like "I thought you (Claire) not coming up here was you coming after me". Azah- You werent talking to any of the girls. You just came up to the hammock and asked all the girls if they could be a pawn. You didnt say nothing to them #BB23

Britini to Azah- He (Frenchie) said "I got fed so many lies Day 2". Well, that's why you have got a team to help you out. You didnt use your team #BB23

Frenchie to Derek F- My goal is to make sure you and I are sitting in the final two chairs. We have got two strong socials games, competitive. What I lack in memory comps, you have that #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
the cockroaches are here #bb23

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1414312441752604672

...which led to talk about #TeamAnts and how they need to stay vigilant for both

I think it's been a couple seasons since we had Ants vs Cockroaches, could happen here

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
16m
Looks like Frenchie is making another F2 alliance this time with Christian! #BB23 They lock it in, Christian says now Frenchie is safe with him till the end!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB23
Claire, Kyland and Travis talk team strategy - they wonder if they should approach another team to work with going forward. They'll first have to see who goes up as a replacement tomorrow. Claire suggests Trav go to F and tell him that he trusts and wants to work with him.