TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 10, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Negative squared latin capital letter potato Potato
@TVtater
·
16m
Oh, there’s a mugshot? From 8 years ago? I DON’T CARE. I’m judging and mocking these houseguests only on their terrible, horrible, no good, very bad gameplay. Period. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
since they aren't switching from anipals, clues to watch for, for veto comp starting:
-Derek F called to Diary (hosting)
-pantry locked (if costumes)
-fancy camera work rather than just static wall cams (the A-crew on duty) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
7m
The bidet is back & Tiffany is a big fan. Face with tears of joy #BB23

Hermit the Golden (she/her)
@GoldenHermit
·
2m
“The bidet is back”? The production is too lazy to remove the moldy ceiling tiles between seasons! Did anyone think they would change the toilet just to take the bidet away?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1m
Again, Im obsessed with the notion that the Cookout™ could go the entire season without having an official all-group alliance meeting because the trust level is so high. I need this very thing to happen
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
-adoptable anipals at 2.15pm for veto comp
-players are Frenchie, Alyssa, Kyland plus Derek X, Tiffany, Travis with Derek F hosting
-no telling how long feeds will be down, til they come back #bb24

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Instagram Post by Frenchie's sister Klynn Frenchie @klynnnnnf

Being Frenchie's sister and watching this and the bond I have with him - y'all this is absolutely breaking my heart that I can't have a talk with him & get his mind on the right path of this game. I love my brother more than anything and this is HARD watching. IT'S HARD OKAY?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB23 Timestamps @CliosClock
·
2m
4:13pm (After the POV competition) #BB23

Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
· 12m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light (Duration: 1 hour, 59 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
7m
MASSIVE veto win for Derek X. Not only because it saves him from potentially being evicted this week, but also because wielding power will give him the *opportunity* to get his foot in the door and win some respect back in the game. #BB23

Derek X veto scenarios:
- He uses the veto, Frenchie puts up Travis
- He uses the veto, making a deal with Frenchie that he put someone else up
- He doesn't use the veto, making Alyssa the likely boot, but the Cookout may have to come in clutch to save Kyland.
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #BB23 Palm tree
@EARTHD0GBB
·
11m
TRAVIS FOR REPLACEMENT NOM !!! #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
10m
Brent's not even making sense: 'you stabbed us in the back and we vouched for you to not get nominated, and we wanted you to win (POV)'. #bb23

Like...which is more likely, that the betrayed planned to b/d the betrayer, or that they busted their asses to keep him safe? C'mon DX, think. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
9m
DX to the camera re Brent: "What the hell is wrong with him?" lol #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
12m
Posted 4:32pm: Travis tells Kyland that Frenchie previously told DX if he won to do what he wanted. DX had told others, according to Travis, that he would take Kyland off the block. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
10m
Derek X to cameras: "I don't know if a camera is on me right now, but this dude Brent doesn't say anything new when I talk to him. What is wrong with him?"
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
12m
Sounds like Frenchie could already be discussing who he’ll put up with people, talking about a guy going up & Frenchie saying he needs to make sure he goes(assuming it’s Travis) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
BB23
Kyland and Travis are trying to figure out what votes he has.
Kyland asks if X is tight with Christian
Travis says he isn't. He says when Brent through out Alyssa's name, Xavier said he didn't like it but wold go for it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
13m
Frenchie, Sarah, and Claire are talking through votes to get someone out. Sarah seems totally fine with sending "him" out, so it's for sure not Kyland they're talking about. I'm assuming Frenchie already thinks he's got Travis on the block. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
13m
Frenchie to Claire and (maybe Sarah?) "I don't want her (Alyssa) going home....." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
12m
Sounds like Alyssa was close to winning the POV (Frenchie just said "I had no idea you were that close) - Production immediately cuts the feeds lest we learn a bit about the PoV comp lol #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
BB23
Frenchie, Sarah and Claire.
Frenchie is telling them they are good bc he doesn't break promises.
Sarah says he has their vote.
Frenchie says he needs it bc if he's up he needs to go. (Not sure who he is) He says he has a bromance with Brent.

BB23
Xavier, Travis and Kyland in coral room.
Travis asks Xavier if he's heard anything about he's going to use it on Alyssa
X says no
Travis says they've heard that he's going to use it on Kyland.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
10m
Kyland Xavier and Travis talking... Kyland says Frenchie gave people his word but saying when you see your picture up there you start questioning things...... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
BB23
Xavier asks if Derek X has talked to Frenchie yet bc he's HOH.
Travis says he and Brent told Frenchie and Frenchie doesn't care.
Kyland says he doesn't know who else Frenchie would put up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
BB23
Sarah is telling a story of coming out to the dad who raised him and is getting emotional.
Xavier, Britini, Claire, Alyssa and Frenchie are there.
They give her a hug when she starts crying

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB23 Timestamps
@CliosClock
·
10m
4:57pm Sarah Beth talks about coming out to her father before he died of COVID
#BB23 Rainbow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
BB23
Frenchie mentions his dad's name is Richard.
Xavier says his is too. "We've got Dick dad's"
Sarah, Britini, Claire, Travis and Alyssa are also there.
Sarah wonders why Dick is short for Richard. No one knows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
Alyssa in have not room speaking with Xavier. She's said that Frenchie, put her up to see how good she'd do in the Veto. She's happy she came in 2nd. Xavier doesn't think there's a scenario Derek X doesn't use the veto. BB23