TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 10, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
9m
Travis and DerekX talking - Travis says "its coming down to you or me going up" They also think it Kyland is still on the block he is safe on Thursday #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m
Derek X- If you win, you are going to use it? Travis- For sure. Derek- Makes sense. Travis- It's coming down to you or me going up. Derek- If Ky stays up there, he is going to win the vote. No one is going to vote out Ky. Travis- Obviously he is not down to ride with that #BB23

Xavier- I think Ky needed to pick Travis. Derek winning would be worst case scenario but that would mean we need to go to work on Derek. Brent- I have him in my back pocket now. He thought he betrayed me #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
16m
I'd just like to point out that the current two targets of Frenchie the Madmen being picked for to play for veto this week is #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
8m
Derek's name was drawn (not sure by who) - he was not picked. Frenchie says to Kyland "I want you off the block" - Frenchies he will put up woman if Kyland comes down (DerekX is in the room tho) #bb23

*in other words DerekX was not picked via players choice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
10m
Frenchie says at this point when Kyland comes down it'll go "female-female" and I just look like a jackass. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Tiffany- You have got a lot of people fighting for you. Alyssa- You would use it? Tiffany- Yes. Alyssa- I appreciate that #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
7m
Travis told Derek X earlier he was worried that they’d be the replacement Nom if Kyland came down! (Sounds like he’d rather the veto not used and just her Alyssa out) #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
7m
#BB23in240
Frenchie HoH
Alyssa & Kyland Nominated
Xtra POV players DerekX Travis Tiffany
POV Saturday
DerekX is Frenchies target but he could easily change his mind or have it changed. Claire or Travis MAY be alternate noms if DerekX wins POV
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
22m
Britini says he had a different outfit picked out for the premier (that was a t-shirt dress) but production brought the outfit from her photo shoot to wear instead

A clear, albeit strange, decision by production
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo
·
21m
I worked in the bridal industry for 20 years and have heard every story you can imagine

If a bridesmaid tried to claim that “her cat ruined her dress” like Whitney just did, we’d have laughed her out of the store
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Derek X- Game wise I'm with you 100%. Brent- You also said that to me before. Derek- I am with the team 100%. The first team that goes down to three, that's the easy team to get nominated #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
· 13h
Derek F on Frenchie: “We goin’ bring him a plate from the cookout. That’s it. He will not be cookin’. He will not be help. He will be gettin a plate…we will feed you. And when the time is up, plate goin’ be gone.” #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
· 58m
A new 4 woman alliance? Tiffany Britini Claire and (not shown but mentioned by Tiffany) Azah #bb23

Potential alliance name - "the sirens"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Either Britini or Claire just suggested the name “Sirens” for their all-woman alliance with Tiffany and Azah. Your girl Clio over here loves that they both knew the meaning of that metaphor without having to explain it
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Hannah (who’s father is East Indian) says when she was little, her father used to get their hair ready by “spraying water on it and hoping for the best”

Or maybe her father is black and her mother is East Indian … which makes that story even funnier
#BB23

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh I love the Sirens!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
59m
extended convo Xavier, Alyssa, Sarah, and Xavier says seriously: "so I'm just gonna say this, but it needs to be said.. I'm currently sitting here in just my underwear" #bb23

Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
57m
He’s trapped aww

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha ... Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
52m
Frenchie is talking about “changing out of his house shoes,” SOUTHERN PEOPLE REPRESENT!!!! We’re not about that ring worm life!
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
58m
Xavier and Derek F agree that if Derek X wins the veto, they can just get Travis up on the block. #bb23

Derek F is discussing how hard being HOH is. He says it's a lot of hard work! He's just gonna ask people "who wants it" lol #bb23

Sarah is in HOH. She says she wanted to touch base with him since they haven't yet. Frenchie agrees. She says she felt they were good, and he was talking with a ton of people. She was raised to be polite and considerate so she didn't want to add to stress. #bb23

Sarah says she felt they were on the cusp of making something, but never got there. Frenchie agrees. Sarah says she trusts Frenchie a lot and thinks they're similar-minded. Frenchie says Sarah was never a thought. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
54m
Frenchie begins to explain why Alyssa was nominated when Sarah says she didn't know everything about what happened. He discusses Christian being after him. #bb23

Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
53m
Sarah says her team is pretty close, and she never heard Alyssa or Christian say anything about targeting Frenchie. Frenchie says Derek X told him that.

Sarah says Derek X pulled that out of his butt unless Christian and Alyssa were lying. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
52m
Frenchie finally acknowledged that he'd said he wouldn't nominate girls, to SarahB, and he went on to spin his loops why he did #bb23

earlier he told Kyland & Derek X that he wants two girls otb on Thursday

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
40m
Frenchie is now telling Christian that if the noms stay the same, he'll want Kyland to go. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5m
Derek X to Alyssa- I thought that I was going to be on the block. I was literally reading the bible pre-noms. I was pressed. I aint religious, I have never opened up a bible in my life #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha .... Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
45s
Interpretation of Frenchie’s “Lucky You” groin tattoo:

It does not mean the dick recipient is lucky (obviously)

Instead it’s a distress signal of the penis itself. A message from the penis to its recipient saying, “I’m attached to this man- you’re lucky enough to escape” #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
Frenchie told Azah he's looking forward to when "people's masks start coming off, and the fake drops, and the real just radiates"

Frenchie 'be careful what you wish for' quotes are becoming a thing #bb23