TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 10, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dawg
@DawgsBigBrother
·
7m
Xavier “We’re going to make sure you win. So I think throwing it to you, I just have to make sure she feels secure.” #BB23
@bigbspoilers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
·
7m
Update: it appears that Slaughterhouse and the Butchers are one in the same at the moment. Plan is the Butchers are the core, with TBD added members rounding out the Slaughterhouse.

Also, Kyland was officially invited to the Cookout.

Please update your maps accordingly. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
·
6h
THIS is why first week feeds are so important! So much gameplay so early and we usually miss it all. Thank you to the powers that be for this beautiful, messy gift! Please continue this as the standard.

So alliances are sifting fast; stay tuned.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
they're finally slowing down, some going to bed, so
Day 3 down, only ?? to go!
recap of the day is at http://Hamsterwatch.com - I've tried to get the highlights at least, it's been a lot #bb23

veto player picks should be early tomorrow, then veto comp afternoon and/or evening.. they sometimes take a long time, good time to catch up errands etc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Frenchie's forming alliances again..
suggesting to his current inner core that they add Whitney, Alyssa, Brent as their extras #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Derek X- I know what my mistake was. We can talk about it. Frenchie- We will for sure. Derek- At this point I deserve to go. If that happens, that happens. I just want to clean things with you so if I go I can with honour. Frenchie- I made my intentions clear at the table #BB23

Derek X- I put my loyalty in the wrong person. Frenchie- That's one thing I wanted to tell you. Derek- I wish I talked to you #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Rieann.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jasper the Superfan #BB23
@FeedBrother
· 1h
Derek F says he wants to put Production on the block. FEEDS CUT Rolling on the floor laughing #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
1h
HGs are being COVID-tested this morning it sounds like. Someone just mentioned it as an aside. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
7:17 AM Sarah to BA crew talking about Frenchie's Nom speech. Frenchie did several takes because he would change one word from what he told BB he was going to say. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Covid tests over - production comes over the PA and says it will happen every Tuesday evening going forward and feeds finally cut because, unlike the olden days, production doesn't like us hear them talk to the HGS #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Are we all in agreement that for dramatic purposes DerekX HAS to play in the POV comp today? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23 @rbbq
·
2h
At least they all see it too #BB23

BigbrotherAMPM @BigbrotherAMPM
· 7h
Azah to DF & Britini: In the Frenchie funhouse, the target changes every 2 minutes. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1h
Frenchie last night (3:37AM BBT) told Brent they need to watch out for Hannah because she's the kind of fan who would have a notebook at home of past BB "badass moves." Says the guy who told the show he has kept a notebook of BB moves. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Black lives matter
@angie10x1
·
8h
Frenchie volunteered to be a pawn next week help #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
44m
Wow... guess its best to be on Brents good side as he seems to be the one that flipped the script off DerekX and on to Travis / Claire. Travis' sin is probably being too close to DerekX (Brents teammate) - Claire being a target seems to me to be cause she's on Travis' team #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17h
#BB23
Frenchie tells Alyssa and Kyland if they can move forward because "clearly we got played. Well you (Kyland) didn't get played. I needed you." He says Kyland "will see in the episode that he was being used as a pawn"

#BB23
Kyland tells Frenchie and Alyssa -the only thing we can do...Frenchie interrupts
Kyland asks for 20 seconds he says at a certain point after his medication time he can't look right in people's eyes and needs to pause to think.
Alyssa thanks him for telling him that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17h
#BB23
Kyland is trying to remember what he wanted to say.
He shouts to Frenchie that he's mumbling to himself and not whispering to Alyssa.
Frenchie joins back
He explains when he pauses, people jump in on the pause so if Frenchie could give him time that helps.

#BB23
Kyland says he's only told Sarah Beth and Big D about what Frenchie said about the keys and it was about Christian.
Alyssa say's that's a good thing to keep their stories straight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
47m
OK - a little pallet cleanser here.... We need to get past the POV player selection. Once we know who is playing we'll see more strategy. Right now people are trying to coordinate who plays and its causing confusion. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
49m
Christian: "Whoever's the last person to speak to Frenchie is way too big an influence. He's a 'last second impression type.' We gotta be the last person to talk to him."

They've all got him figured out. Face with tears of joy#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
40m
Frenchie did say that the slaughterhouse would. discuss the Travis option today! #bb23.

Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
56m
Christian is discussing how he's worried because anyone who speaks to Frenchie last will sway him.

Christian: And I don't mean any HOH. I mean just Frenchie.
lol #bb23

Yeah. Kyland is telling Whitney that Travis or Claire should be picked to play in the veto by Frenchie. #bb23

I think what's being confused is that Claire is being discussed as Frenchie's HG choice pick to play (along with Travis) to cover up alliances.

BUT Brent last night was trying to float Travis as the target instead of DX..

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
36m
My personal take....... Brent (now in a final 2 with Frenchie) wants to target Travis because Travis 'took' DerekX away from him (DerekX & Brent are teammates but initially DerekX was closer to Travis). #bb23

Brent immediately warned DerekX he was a BD target yesterday when Fenchie said to the group not to do that. Of all the HGs Brent seems (to me) to be the 'sneakiest.'
Frenchie is wearing all his emotions on his sleeve - Brent is smiling and laughing while plotting others demise.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Kyland- I wanted to go with you. Clearly I did. Travis- I'm going for it. Kyland- And use it. Most people really want to use it. Actually I havent talked to Frenchie. Travis- I would use it #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
15m
Extra POV players we know so far.... apparently DerekX and Travis. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
10m
POV Players-Frenchie, Kyland, Alyssa, Derek X, Tiffany & Travis #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Travis- If Derek wins it... Kyland- Then that's rough. That's why I didnt love the fact that there was six chips in there. Travis- It's clearly a plan. Kyland- Influence. It is random if there is six chips in there but it lowers it...so that was disappointing #BB23

Kyland- We cant win the game with three people. Assuming you won and took me off... Derek X- Let's talk about that afterwards. Travis- If you win it or Tiffany wins it takes you off, I would be... #BB23