TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 09, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
Ky, speaking with Frenchie about nom in HOH room. Frenchie stating to Ky that nobody else knew. Frenchie says, #1 nobody knew, & #2 its a reward for the wildcard #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
51m
#BB23in240
Frenchie HoH
Alyssa & Kyland nominated
PoV competition Saturday
Frenchie has told Kyland that his target is Alyssa
Frenchie wanted to target Christian but he won the Wildcard competition on Thursday.
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
55m
Frenchie to Kyland- This veto is going to be won, it's going to be put around your neck. If there is big reward (in the veto comp), I didnt want somebody getting it that I didnt trust. With the two of us playing next to Alyssa, no way she's winning #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Frenchie to Kyland- I promise you on everything I love, if I win this veto, it's going around your neck #BB23

Kyland- Did anyone else know? Frenchie- No. I will put it on everything. Nobody knew and there's nobody I think would deserve a reward more than you. If I win the veto, it's going to you. There is a bigger fish in play #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
While Frenchie is trying to leave HOH to speak with Alyssa, Ky is throwing veto scenarios at Frenchie. Frenchie is stating theres a big fish for replacement. Frenchie says he wants the veto around Kylands neck. Ky is begging for the name of big fish. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
52m
Kyland and Alyssa were nominated. Frenchie is telling Kyland that Alyssa is the target, and if she comes off the block, he's got a big fish he's going to put up. He's implying that Travis is the big fish. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
53m
Frenchie says if Alyssa comes off then "The Big Fish" or DerekX goes up. Frenchie seems to think he'll get a shot at Christian somehow. Kyland is still waiting for an answer - in the end I guess he would put up DerekX - Christian won't be an option. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
Alyssa is going to pick Sarah Beth for Veto. Sarah Beth will use it on her. Christian is thinking possible back door plan based on nom speech. Xavier is in the room not really saying much. Alyssa, Chris, Sarah Beth aren't sure if they trust Derek F anymore. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
52m
Frenchie tells Kyland that he's been told Alyssa Christian Travis Sarah and Hannah are all working together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
1h
Alyssa wants the girls to realize that she was the first person Frenchie promised safety to. Sarah said she will take Alyssa off if she wins the veto #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
51m
Frenchie's "Alyssa lied to me" apparently comes from when they asked her if she had been approached by anyone about an alliance and she said no. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
51m
So out of anger that none of the women in his giant made up alliance didn't volunteer to be a pawn he punished the one woman who he didn't ask to be a pawn? Yeah, that's Frenchy. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reality TeVi • #BB23
@RealityTeVi
·
1h
Frenchie: "I will nominate a big fish after the veto."

Also Frenchie: "Derek X is not my big fish."

?????????

#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
52m
I think Frenchie may have accomplished a first in Big Brother.

Three days in and somehow no one trusts him, no one in the house is happy with the nominations, and no fans agree with (or even understand) the noms. Triple whammy Boxing glove

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
·
1m
Alyssa says she has told everyone she trusts Frenchie 100% and thinks he's genuine, and Azah/Derek F/Britini all say she has, that's true #bb23

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1413630167977578498?s=19

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4m
Everyone being social between feed cuts. I'm out, looks like the plan is still on to try to throw the POV competition to Alyssa or Kyland so they can save themselves and Frenchie can put up DerekX thus hitting the trifecta of a Women and 2 different minorities being nomd! #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
51m
Derek F to Alyssa- Baby, we have to laugh about this. For the first time ever, the whole entire circle at that table (for noms) was confused, the production team was confused and America was probably f confused at the same time #BB23

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Derek F about Frenchie's 'big fish' dream: "he was having a Martin Luther King moment" Rolling on the floor laughing
he, Azah, Alyssa are cracking up about Frenchie's antics #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
14m
DerekF says several of them were quite confused when Frenchie said during his nominations "I had a dream...." #bb23

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    

A Martin Luther King moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Xavier: "let's zip it, see how the veto plays out, and then we go from there"

so refreshing to have a voice of reason on our feeds #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
15m
Kyland has severe ADHD or something similar (they keep cutting to fish) and is going around explaining it to certain HGs. They are all having very respectful convos about it. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ... Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
10m
I am NOT comfortable with the flirting that Xavier is sending Alyssa’s way because he’s supposed to be with Azah and Kylan is supposed to be with Alyssa

This is what I’ve willed into existence
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
2h
From what I gather Britini didn’t have a easy life. From the Xavier convo something happened to her sister & we know about her brother. Now I understand her non stop tik tok dance. That’s her happy place. Revolving hearts

Britini just confirmed her sister past away. Crying face

Debbi_Dawn ♌ #BlueBoomer Water wave #RiversMom Dog face
@Debbi_Dawn
·
1m
Replying to
@maximusmom13
I heard Britini say "...the dates Chelsea was alive from April 18th,1995 to April 25th"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Britini talking to Frenchie about having lost a sibling (brought fishies/no fishies).. this cast has some tragic backstories #bb23

that would be what triggered Xavier earlier, I think he did mention her when telling Derek F what set him off..
(I assumed chit-chat when he said that) Crying face