TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28 - July 21: Archive through July 08, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Frenchie asked Brent if he doesn't put him up, would he keep him safe next week if he's HOH? of course Brent said yes .. so this awkward convo may have paid off for Brent #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
IF YOU MISSED IT pre-season announcement Wildcard comp, 1 from each HOH losing team compete;
winner can choose to be safe for the week but if they do, there will also be a punishment doled out for them, their team, or the entire house #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.10aam ... Tooms @ToomsBB_
·
3h
Hannah: Nicole F...other than the fact that she spent a lot of days in this house, each season she just relied on men to take her to the end. I don't wanna be that girl.

Azah: I don't like the rat game, too...like Andy...I didn't like that either.

Hannah: She was Ratcole

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
·
22m
Christian and Kyland are playing in the wildcard competition #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
·
19m
Trent tells Whitney that it isn’t smart for them for Christian to win this competition because he needs to be a target. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christian's Cornrows | SMEG | #BB23
@girl_smeg
·
16m
Brent & Whitney talk about Christian.

Brent: He's putting targets on people's backs.
Whitney: I think he & Travis have an alliance.
Brent: I want nothing to do w/ them. I like Travis. Christian's a problem.

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
20m
Tiffany was putting her hair up in poofs on each side, looked in the mirror and said "oh no, they're going to try to name me Raven" and promptly undid it. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
anipals are on still/again, I'd be surprised if they go to comp this soon but they might..
Wildcard players will be Christian for Team Kings, Kyland for Team Queens, and (Brent? not sure) for Team Aces #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
4m
Not sure why this needs to be said, but in a true alliance, you can’t just add people left and right without consulting the entire group.

This will be the downfall of slaughterhouse. It exists solely for Frenchie- those other people don’t necessarily want to go together #bb23

These people are only united in the sense that they’ve talked game to Frenchie. That doesn’t make a solid alliance. This might be the biggest example of overplaying since Devin…

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
You are spot on. And both
@ColetteLala
and I noticed that some of his supposed alliance members were giving him a bit of a side eye as they agreed with everything he said.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
4m
The lack of feeds most of this afternoon is why I'm no fan of these extra comps they create every year just for Sunday CBS content. I'd much rather see Frenchie make his 25th alliance than a silly, overproduced comp resulting in costume punishments.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Is bb on tonight?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope, no show until Sunday, then I think we will be back to the normal schedule.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.24am .... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
5h
Azah to Kyland- I was told that I was an alternate. Before they picked me up, that's what they told me #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
30m
Feeds have been down for over 4 hours. That’s a long time for only 3 people to compete in. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.26pm ... Feeds Fairy #bb23 @BBFeedsFairy
· 3h
Brent/Whitney talking about Christian being a target, they think hes in an alliance with Travis #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
·
2m
Good news!Party popperThe #BBLF are back on now. Watch the houseguests as they hang out in the backyard for the first time on the Live Feeds: https://bit.ly/3yzEqqX #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
14m
Frenchie told DF that Brent is coming around for him. They like him now. So yeah, DX is in trouble. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB23
Frenchie tells Tiffany and Derek F they need to get upstairs and solidify and figure out pawns they won't get upset
Derek F and Frenchie say they have a good feeling about Brent.
Derek F -We can work with Christian But he's a short game Brent is a long game
Frenchie agrees

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB23
Sarah Beth and Kyland are playing foosball and she's telling him about her cat.

#BB23
Frenchie tells Christian he needs 2 pawns.
Christian says he thought he had them.
Frenchie says 1 backed out.
Christian - If you need me for anything let me know.
Frenchie-No you're not going up.
Christian-No if you need me to talk to anybody.
Christian may not have won.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
13m
If you're wondering why Derek X may be in trouble this week:
- A bunch of alliances were proposed by Frenchie this morning
- Brent talked to Frenchie and won him over. He's no longer the target.
- Kyland dropped to Frenchie that Derek X is with the guys and anti-Whitney
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Azah- We have the core four. Are you thinking of having another type of thing too? Frenchie- I think we are going to do that tonight. You will know who everybody is. We will all be in one room #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
Christian-He is ridiculously comfortable
Frenchie-Yah Let him
Christian-How do you feel about Travis? He says he thinks Travis and Derek are boys so be careful around him. He say he and Travis are friends but Travis and Derek are boys

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
Frenchie tells Derek X, Tiffany and Britini-We are about to make a splash. Do you all understand this? We are about to make a week 1 splash. Here's the line, here's us and here's them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
14m
Derek F tells Frenchie "this one" pointing to Whit's picture needs to go. Frenchie says we need her for now. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB23
@bigbroaccess
·
6m
Christian won the Wildcard Comp. #BBLF #BB23