TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: General Discussion about the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 05, 2021 users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 23 House Pictures:

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-23-living-room-photos-video/

eta: this is just pictures of the living room

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://heavy.com/entertainment/big-brother/2021-house-bedrooms-video-photos/

Pictures of the bedrooms.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
BB Article by Parade:

https://parade.com/1231218/mikebloom/big-brother-23-cast-interview-spoilers/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Good that the teams will be evenly split 2 male/2 female on each- should help alleviate some potential issues...

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/big-brother-season-23-house-spa-photos/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ85LiCFl71/

Christie talking about what happened. Darn it, she would have been fun to watch to play!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whoa! What an avalanche of information!

It's gonna take all day to read through all of this and I'm here for it.

That HOH room ceiling is disgusting! How did production let that happen? Heads will roll!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm sure the ceiling is for all the cameras, maybe not put in yet..just like the back yard, we sometimes get a glimpse of what is usually above our view level, and it just looks like a studio

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Julie interview: I thought she explained the mechanics of this new twist pretty well. She said there would be no live audience, and I am more than ok with that. Not much else was revealed though.

Wilson, I was so relieved to see that they will have to have evenly split teams so that the jock boys can't team up together.

Re: Jock boys: Most of the women seem hyper-aware of the alpha male, brigade-type threats, and even a couple of the guys, so I am very much hoping that this season will be different from the last several train wrecks!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Christiii, what I meant about production letting that happen, I meant that they allowed a photo like that to get out. They could have cropped it, or taken it at a different angle.

It kinda ruins the whole illusion that this is supposed to be a house and not a studio! LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel so terrible for Christie. Vaccinated and all, no symptoms...still positive. What a heartbreak.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://popculture.com/reality-tv/news/big-brother-2021-shark-kitchen-first-look-shows-massive-sculpture-exclusive/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The Parade article is hilarious. They all want trust, honesty and loyalty in an alliance partner.

Yeah, in a game where everyone has to lie. This seems like an unattainable goal.

I wish one of them would have said they want a comp beast, or a good liar. Almost every answer was about loyalty to their own self, instead of how to use a partnership to gain power in the game.

As usual, the 'superfans' are not what they appear to be.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Mama, I freakin' LOVE that kitchen/dining area.

Also, the bathroom area/spa/gym is very cool.

The bedrooms do not excite me at all, and I still haven't seen photos of the backyard? I read somewhere that there is a loft area or some kind of new space out there. I guess they're saving that for premier night.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Only potential issue is if all the captains end up being guys and they try and team up- the offer the first HOH gets hopefully stops that to a point (the better way is to have them go in the house to play the comp determining the captains as 4 male/4 female/4 male/4 female in four groups- or have 2 groups of 4 male/4 female and say top male/top female in each group are captains)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That one bedroom with the coral in the middle looks like an OSHA violation.

What a weird set up.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the links. First, so sad for Christie.

The house is very busy design -It’s going to be hard on my eyes. And once the messiness settles in (we know it won’t be long) it will be even more visually busy.

It’s not the worst BB house….but could have been toned down.

Carrly

09-28-2000

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
Where can we watch the live feeds?? I heard Paramount, is that Paramount + ? Why isn't it on CBS All Access?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree about the coral. Imagine getting up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night on your first night and running into it. OUCH!

Then there are the wooden beams with rope nets attached in another bedroom. My first thought went to drunk people tryng to climb up into them and accidentally hanging themselves.

But then I had rough night last night with little sleep. I'm sure that's why I'm reacting to the 'decor' the way I am.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
One of the good things to come out of COVID regarding BB is that they each get their own bed. I would have hated sharing a bed with a stranger or anyone!

Macjake

09-09-2016

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone! I don’t post much but I love all of yours. I was so happy to see my favorite posters here again, love you guys. Isn’t there a bacteria in coral? But the worst is that black mold on the HOH room ceiling.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mac, welcome back!

Both McCrae and Rockstar confirmed that the ceilings are disgusting. The camera angle and drop ceiling hide the nastiness, so we don’t see it, but the HG do.

Between the ceilings and the ant infestation, I don’t think I could spend 10 minutes in that house!

When Kathy Griffin guest starred, she did an interview afterwards and said the first thing you notice when you step inside the “house” is the horrible STENCH!

Thinking of all these things, and how messy the bathrooms and bedrooms get, I feel like I should be less mean about their gameplay.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can’t stop looking at that Reef bedroom. It looks SO dangerous! They walk around there in the dark, and have to climb over beds to get to other beds.

Maybe its an illusion and it’s made of foam rubber or styrofoam? Because if it is real coral, I hope CBS/BB has good liability insurance!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Carrly, Paramount + is the new CBS All Access.

Macjake

09-09-2016

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Rosem you are hands down my favorite on this board.

I looked at a zoomed in photo and you can walk around those beds, but still, that coral better be soft molded something. I can’t imagine breathing in the house air. Good thing I plan on wearing masks in public forevermore. I’ll never catch a cold or flu again! But I would want to see it in person. With my mask of course!