TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sarah Steagall

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: Cast Bios: Sarah Steagall users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    

Sarah Steagall
Hometown: Boiling Springs, S.C.
Current City: Ft. Myers, Fla.
Fun facts about myself:

I had a severe speech impediment and was unable to communicate clearly until I was 7 years old.
I am a horrendous cook. As a chemist, I'm pretty ashamed that I can't figure it out. Even if I follow a recipe, somehow, it always turns out wrong.
I have a crippling phobia of moths/butterflies. I despise them and would kill them off if I could, regardless of the effects on the ecosystem.
I really like to cosplay, and because of that, I've become quite the seamstress. I can also style wigs, make jewelry, and create prop armor/weapons.
Despite being a forensic chemist, I've never seen Dexter or Breaking Bad.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
What is your strategy for winning the game? “I plan to float! I want to make everyone around me feel at ease and convince them I’m a non-threatening, loyal person. Once they realize I’m only playing for myself, hopefully it’ll be too late to stop me.”

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Life jacket meet the cosplayer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three words that describe you: Sweet, quirky, and self-driven.

Favorite activities: Shopping, partying with friends, reading manga/watching anime, sewing, and singing.

Who are your favorite Houseguest duos? Those who became best friends in the Big Brother house or had a showmance?
Frank and Bridgette, Britney and Ian.

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
I’m really looking forward to interacting with the cameras and venting in the Diary Room!

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I’ve heard the house is really cold and has an ant problem. The only thing I hate more than being cold is dealing with ants!

What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?
Everything Zach Rance did on BB16.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
I plan to float! I want to make everyone around me feel at ease and convince them I’m a non-threatening, loyal person. Once they realize I’m only playing for myself, hopefully it’ll be too late to stop me.

My life’s motto is…
“Life is chaotic and mostly out of your control, so just do your best!”

What would you take into the house and why?
-An mp3 player with all my favorite songs, because I’ll miss having music in my life.
-Chewing gum, because it helps me concentrate.
-Japanese language textbooks, because I’ve been studying really hard and I don’t want to forget anything while I’m away.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216525/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Plans to float? Doesn’t want to look like a threat? That seems like an easy first eviction.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope she does not kill the preying mantis when it shows up in the yard as one seems to every year...

Interacting with the camera? How bout the HG? and chewinggun is a no no when you are mic'd up.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: