TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Brandon "Frenchie" French

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: Cast Bios: Brandon "Frenchie" French users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    

Brandon "Frenchie" French
Hometown: Camden, Tenn.
Current City: Clarksville, Tenn.
Fun facts about myself:

At 13, I won the NFL national punt, pass, and kick competition.
We have a two-time grand national champion show bull that lives better than most humans.
I'm a proud member of the NAACP.
I'm prior military.
The only thing that I'm scared of in life is our devil rooster.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
What is your strategy for winning the game? “Building relationships with everyone, not just your alliance. Being a farmer, no two days are the same. You never know what to expect. I always have to evolve and change game plans on a daily basis and I have got really good at it. Set strategies are overrated and crumble, so my lifestyle fits perfect with the Big Brother house.”

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think he may do well. I like that he knows ‘set strategies are overrated’.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Three words that describe you: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, compassionate, and exuberant.

Favorite activities: “Yes” days with the kids, fishing, playing with the baby animals, and grilling out.

Who are your favorite Houseguest duos?
Definitely Britney Haynes and Rachel’s hair extensions!

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
Living out my dream of being here. I learned life is way too short with the passing of my son so just being able to live out this dream. I’m here to WIN, not to get famous!

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
For me it’s being away from my kids and the farm.

What is your favorite past moment on Big Brother?
Dan’s funeral on my daughter’s birthday was legendary!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Building relationships with everyone, not just your alliance. Being a farmer, no two days are the same. You never know what to expect. I always have to evolve and change gameplans on a daily basis and I have got really good at it. Set strategies are overrated and crumble, so my lifestyle fits perfect with the Big Brother house.

My lifes motto is…
“You will always go through rocky times, but together we can crush those rocks into fine sand and create our own paradise!”

What would you take into the house and why?
A picture of my son who passed away because it motivates me like no other. A fishing pole because it would be fun catching other Houseguests from the HOH balcony lol, a voice recorder because everyone in that house lies and then I’d have proof of what was said.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216522/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I like his sense of humor, and he appears to really know BB. I hope that being the “old guy” doesn’t hurt him too much.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Some girl is posting on Twitter that he is a sexual harasser. Apparently he is from BB Stan Twitter. the post is on FB in Big brother Whispers group

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
A farmer can take the summer off to be on Big Brother? Hmm ...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 02, 2021 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Frenchie named his daughter Robyn Kass.

It was on Jokers with a tweet from him talking about how Robyn changed so many lives, and I just can’t get over that. It is so bizarre.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rosem...."34" is old?!!! Yikes! I be ancient to you! LOL (kidding- I know you meant compared to the other HG's.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mentioning the passing of his newborn son twice should have been a red flag. I didn’t catch that when I first read his bio.

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
I think he's playing to hard to early

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
News article about Frenchie:
https://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/life/2021/07/27/brandon-frenchie-french-big-brother-clarksville/8048984002/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: